Posts by WonderD

Again?

You really wouldn't mind going through 1-60 on several chars and again sweating like a pig while upgrading and picking up the cards?

Unfortunately for me, I didn't get the chance to benefit from any of the glitches/bugs/exploits you mention, since I joined the party a bit late...

On the other hand, please enlighten me, what would be the benefits of a wipe?

A handful of players who abused the system would lose everything they have, everything would be scarce again and?

How would it help you who call for a wipe? Yes, yes, we would get a more fair system and what not (until new ways to abuse the system would be found) and then what? In a year-year and a half you will call again for server wipe when a handful of players show up with hundreds of purple/green/white stones and +15 gear again?

Try giving me an example, like, player xyz abused the system and obtained unfair advantage - he got millions out of thin air with 0 effort and has 5 chars with all +15 gear. You do a server wipe, he along with you losses everything. What exactly did you accomplish again?

People who spend money get their CP refunded.

And regardless, you would want a broken server because you get to keep your items, or start afresh and have everything balanced and fair?

Balanced server with everything untouched. Things will eventually get back in normal, to a bigger or lesser extent.

I made a small fortune by playing with the market and I don't want to know how many hours leveling and gathering DBs.

If I were to lose all my hours invested, that would be it for me. I am one and wouldn't be missed, but I'm pretty certain that would also be it for many others who share the same thoughts with me as well...

If karma focus some1 they dont even kill they just use all of there stuns and can recycle and im not willing to use anti confusion or something and yes they can. I saw metroid getting locked by karma for whole prelims and theres even a video

HAHAHA, your loss pro!

This just shows how ignorant and incompetent you are, you better keep it quiet, you look smarter. The moment you blab something, you show your true face.

Well, on another thread there is an ongoing discussion regarding upgrade system revamp.

If they made it less luck related and more effort/persistence rewarding oriented, then all those bots would be for naught, especially if the stones were made bound...

Every MMO will have ways to exploit, I think it's simply inevitable; all the dev team can and should do is minimize the impact of those cheating scums.

The only thing that actually annoys me beyond everything else are those darn client freezes. It definitely reduces the joy of playing and even ruins the confidence in QC/QA which further pushes players away. When you die because of it, because one moment you are here and another moment you are there, stunned, or just because too many mobs surrounded you and you couldn't cast in time...well.......

New client + Wipe out = start over again and this time without bugs, crashes and annoying freezes.
    If Daneos is wise enough then he should also remove bans from the all players who charged their money back. I'm pretty sure they did that because they realized that it's not worth to donate.

So you buy something and only afterwards realize it's not what you want? You do no research at all beforehand? Do you do that with other things too?

Sounds like a buyers remorse to me. Or you took daddy's VISA to buy items and when he found out, he asked for reversal?

And complete server wipe? Skill wipe - why not; complete wipe - you can't be serious!

Many invested money and time into getting what they have and I am sure they would be thrilled to see everything gone overnight!

A small update: I am pretty sure the required level in-game for real money purchases is even lower, but I can't tell for sure, could be even 20.

That's actually not a bad idea, as by that time you will already know whether you want to invest into this game or not.

And what does any of that have to do with OPs post? He wants to donate, and Bilal is driving him away, not even trying to answer the question.

If this was my forum, this would be sanctioned.

If you don't like it, that's your problem, and if I like it, whether I am level 5 or level 60, that doesn't concern you. Who are you to tell me if I am entitled to an opinion or not? You know better than me that I will enjoy something or not and if something is worth investing in or not? Seriously?

If I want to spend cash, that concerns you even less, but in these few days I am reading the forum I've noticed there are a lot of freeloaders being butthurt against people who spend hard earned real cash on this game. Newsflash for you - they are keeping this game alive, servers running and admins fed.

If you don't want to support this game and "theres nothing to enjoy would just be throwing away his money", then what are you even doing here and wasting your time? There may not be anything for you here, but its not really your call when it comes to others.

As for the OP, get to the level 30 or so and then you will have the option to donate.

I am new in this new system (I am old returning TW player), but as far as I've seen, there are currently two ways of topping up your account balance.

One is via http://newgameway.com/ site and another via coinpayments. If you want to pay with real cash, then find someone in your area who can help you with that. :)

To get to more details follow the link: https://dboglobal.to/donate

Exactly what this guy above me said...

The only ones scared of others getting +15 are those who already got it via easier system.

Now they're afraid they won't be special snowflakes anymore. Boo-hoo!

Claiming that game will become boring after getting full +15 is just stupid and again, refer to above (petty comments because of being afraid of not being a special snowflake anymore).

You still need somehow to get the stats you want and obtain the necessary stones for the upgrades.

There is content to be conquered, there are titles to be sought and chased after, new dungeon levels and, ofc, titles and budokai.

If YOU will get bored, that's really your problem. I know I would never be bored to have +15 pants while pressing Z to power up.

I, for one, would like to be able to use white stones to prevent from losing any upgrade level, regardless of drawn card. So for example if I get failed or broken, nothing happens. To compensate, the rarity of the stones should follow the increased upgrade change. And if someone wants to risk without white stones, the current system takes place.

There is really nothing wrong in everybody persistent enough to have full gear maxed out and this game has enough RNG without it as it is already (stats you get from a drop/craft, race it fits, RNG in crits, etc...). The only ones losing from this would be - those less persistent. The ones who have +15 already would lose nothing - they would just get more competition and would have more players on their playing level. Nothing bad about it.

And if someone will say - it's not fair towards us who upgraded before on old system - well, this way it helps newcomers and your hard effort paid off by being on the top this whole time.

Speak for yourself and keep it to yourself please...

I for one didn't play for several years and enjoy playing this game. Even thinking of spending some cash.

The only thing currently frustrating me are those constant freezes, hopefully they get resolved soon...

I'd maybe even like to see KDs counting as kills in prelims as that way the one being kicked out of the arena could get again a chance to do something and score some kills after all, but in OPs situation, that wouldn't help him at all, the result would still be the same...

I made an account after coming back to this game a month ago. Before that I managed to get 3rd place solo on TW.

And I am not trolling, but I find hilarious that one battle being focused drove you nuts that much. So they focused you, so what?

You'll either get better and over it or if you can't deal with solo, go party. Don't tell me you will complain when they focus you in party battles too! ^^

I get it that you are annoyed, but you really had to come to forum to complain about it?

Not really, without non-cashers game would most surely die, as cashers would quickly find themselves alone and no one to play with; but you also have to think this way: if you cut money influx on one side, it has to come from someplace else... Since this game is not P2P and you already have unrestricted access to everything, cutting down money supply is just a no-go. You have to keep balance and put yourself in situation of those who are running the show. If you prefer to be a non-casher, that's absolutely fine, but then getting a cool dogi or upgrade stones will just take that much more of your time as you will have to keep on grinding or find other ways of obtaining Zeni for them. Make reset books free, everything available for tokens at 10% of it's current cost so you can farm 10 purples for couple of hours of being afk or what? Also, do you think game would be half as interesting to play if you had everything served on a silver platter? No, you'd get bored by it the minute you had everything and nothing to strive to.

A question for you - why don't you propose a solution instead of asking for a better system from devs? How would you handle the upgrade system?

Your point is moot and the only ignorance is coming out of you and OP for whining because two people ganked him and made fun of him in a MMO game.

How terrible...

Have you considered getting stronger and kicking the shit out of them so you can laugh at them instead?

Or maybe everyone who can beat you should be prohibited from participating in Budokai at all, so nobody can troll you?

Or getting a friend yourself and have fun together?