Posts by PimpMyWheelz

Well no wonder this game is dying, none of you want anything new, just things fixed that should have been fixed a long time ago lol. This thread is useless.

Game is dead bc dbog staff corrupted and nothing new for 6months including w10 freezes.

Corrupted cuz one mod spawned himself +15 items, invincibility mode and is still in team. Dbog was about to close few months ago

You literally said there only three bad classes atm and one of those are fighters. There are like 6 more classes worse than fighters. Fighters are actually in the top 6 best classes out of the 12 classes in the game. If fighters were so bad you wouldn't see the game filled with them. Fighters have the best dodge rate, high damage (which has a chance to even one/two shots tanks), low cds, bs immune skill.... I could go on. Now I'm not saying they are the best class or broken. However, they aren't the worst class or one of the worst in the game.

+15 fighter doing less than 10k dmg to +12 sk +40% regen less than 4k, now ultimates?

1. DW are way better than SK at farming.

2. Ultimate/Chef needed a buff because it got to the point where they were called buff slaves and literally couldn’t do anything else.

3. I think its a terrible idea because basically your telling everyone you stand no chance in pvp if you are not one of the ”pvp” classes. These things should be up to the skills you choose and how you play and not being limited from the start just because of the class you choose.

4. Every Class should be able to pvp.

Have you ever seen fighter/swordsman fighting ultimate? Ultimate counters every class, dishes out decent dmg, cant die in 1v1. The only classes that are trash rn are fighter, dw, cheff

NO autopots,senzu beans, Food Buff and regular pots in BUDOKAI, it's supposed to be a fair tournament where you only have to fight until you lose, without the use of autopots, senzu beans, regular pots and Food Buff, it's almost a joke that can still be used

Only swordsman and karma will be dominating then.

As it says kinswkk the real problem is that the swordman is very limited to physical damage and this can be countered in various ways such as the reflect or the anti-crit. And the solution that Bad gives is also good to combat this problem.

But I think that if we given more importance or some kind of upgrade to the swordman's energy skills this problem would be solved in the same way.

Maybe we will still have problems to face someone with anti crit. But with the right control we could win any fight.:thumbup::thumbup:

Back when sm had back dmg pretty high crit i wasnt able to kill +13+ sk its literally impossible. Later i switched to energy and my burning attack was doing 10k crit and FGB 13k+ but crit dmg increase nerf affected burning attack so baaaaddd

most MA dies from reflect cuz they use dex instead of con and sk or any tank uses senzu and autopots so yea it makes sense that MA can kill himself. For sm reduce sp cost of their skills so they could use energy ones as well. Adding bleed to swordsman is nuts, players like kinswkk can control whole fight for 3mins. Or bring back old swordsman of dbog( MSS has knockdown in it). During sword slashes knockdown players can freely dash. During MSS it wasnt able.