Posts by orzohar111

hello every body i almost got my SK to lv 60 and i need to know wich stats i need on my gear if i want Shadow Knight PVP Gear?

And if someone can send me Good Build Skills for SK i will really appriciate that :)

thanks for all answers

Tbh, I think the game has more priorities such as balancing gameplay first. + It would be unfair to give Humans more transformations, but nothing for Namek/Majin

i know but this game is about dragon ball and they try to be most same like the series and this is the super saiyan evolution like super saiyan 2 , 3 , 4 god and blue imagine one of them into the game it will be alot more fun and cool to play with.

they can upgrade the tranformation of majin/namek i think they probably can do something to give this game another Thrills.

Hello Everybody i playing dbog a pretty long time and i want to ask you peoples and admins why are the game dont evolve the super saiyan or any other transformation?. did everyone else think that was be cool if they add super saiyan god and blue and more tranforming?

thanks for the answers :)