Posts by Thieuke

How do Att-Def and Hit-Dodge relate to each other?

As in how much def do you need to reduce the damage of 1 att? Same with hit and dodge.

I've looked through the skills of different classes and the numerical buffs/debuffs which you can get to att are way lower than the buffs/debuffs for def.

A simple example Karma skills: Spiritual Power-Up gives max 17 energy att and Unbreakable Elastic gives max 250 energy def.

I know there is a difference in lvl requirement to learn them but both are <lvl30 yet the def is more than 10x higher!

For hit-dodge it's the other way around since Focus gives 10 hit but Dex only 5 dodge.

Is it worth increasing Dodge at all?

Also since I'm here anyway, how do the numerical values of crit rate correspond percentage wise? And is critical rate capped or is it possible to get 100% crit chance (crit def not taken into account) ?

Like 1 crit rate increase is 0.5 % critical chance increase.

Thanks in advance to anyone who could clarify this for me :)

I just became a Poko yesterday and I was wondering if any changes/updates have been made to the summons?

Also aside from the skill level itself, are there other factors that influence the stats of summons? Like my level or my stats?