Posts by Mrgentleman47

My Question is what if i want to play another class after wipe , for example switching from fighter to sk , i can use lvl up on other charachter?

All i ask is if you refund cash points tu cashers , refund zeni to non cachers because they spend a lot hard time on farming to get their needs otherswise cachers will have big advantage in the first months until players can farm again , and that's called p2w , we want it to be fair between all the players

Thank You !

haha , i would say the same thing , you just exposed yourself , the yes voters can make new accounts too and vote yes c'mon !

There is still more people that want wipe. 180 active people want it and it will bring back at least 500 players. 144 lvl52's don't want it because they barely came to this level and don't wanna play again

First : the votes (not wiping data and wiping just items) are more than the votes with the wipe

Second : Dont be selfish here , if you are ready to start all over again , there is people that dont have time for that you know ? , i have a job , friends and plenty other things , i dont have time to start all over again , think about all hours spend on the game , LEARN TO VALUE YOUR TIME

Thank you !

I totally agree , That"s what i was trying to explain !

Thumbs Up

Dude look at the votes , many people are against the wipe ! so wiping will cause problems with players dont be selfish here !

Thank you

How is he selfish when he is willing to sacrifice his own progress for the sake of a healthier game/70 cap?

you really think after wiping everything , players wont bug the game again ? they will always find a way too ! if he is ready to sacrifice his own progress there is players who are not , so you dont have to think just about yourself :D

The problem with wiping everyone's gear is that everyone would be left with a "naked" lvl 60 character that wouldn't be able to farm for new gear. At least by restarting at lvl 1 you can gather materials and zeni as you level up and have quest gear to work with in the mean time.

You are wrong , what i meant to say is wiping all the upgrades made (Reset all the upgrades made on the gears) not removing every item from the players and left them naked , wiping all data its redicolus , a lot of players will be victims and they did nothing wrong , thats will cause drop and losing players in the game , and if you are ready for that that's means you are selfish you just think about yourself , this is a comunity we should hear everyone's opinion

Thank you !

Listen Guys , the best solution to avoid problems and losing a lot of players is : to wipe all lvl 60+ Gears , to make all the players have an equal start for Lvl60 players when lvl 70 cap will be released

Wiping everything will cause problems with the players or maybe losing players cauz not everyone wants a wipe ; So we have to make a good decition that everyone will agree with , and not being selfish , we have to hear everyones opinion

Thank you !