Posts by Roli

Magyar fordítás -

2x Token event elkezdődött, mostantól a szörnyek 2 tokent adnak 1 helyett.

Party token bónusz - Ahány ember van a partyban annyival több tokent kaptok, ez alt karakterekkel nem működik, és ez szintén stackel a dupla token eventtel.

Token mostantól esik CCBD-ben is.

Az összes fegyver és armor ticket cserélhető mostantól.

Az összes fejlesztési kit recept cserélhető mostantól.

A cash shopban lévő pet étel stack lecsökkentve 2-re 10-ről.

CC Device Fragment mostantól cserélhető.

A CC Device Fragment stack mérete mostantól 250

A CC Device Fragment mostantól eladható árúsoknak 50k zeniért.

A seal coinok stack mérete mostantól 250

Kijavítottuk a hibát amiben a fegyver/armor kit recept mudosa árúsoktól nem volt használható.

Kijavítottuk a hibát ahol a partyban lévő emberek west cityben UD3-ból kaptak tokent.

Kijavítottuk a hibát amiben a játékosok CCBD-ből hibásan lettek megjelölve az anti-speedhack rendszerben.

Hey all, this guide is aimed at BEGINNERS who have no idea what they're doing, and in this guide i will try to aim specifically at stuff that everyone should know.

Let's begin with

"What should I play?"

- This question is very common for newcomers, so let me give a brief breakdown of every single class, and you pick the class you think is the best fitting for you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have further questions, please join the DBOG official discord :

CLICK ME

Karma majin mainly focuses on making sure the debuffs actually hit, so your main priority is con and focus on gear.

Focus on gloves, ecrit% mask vs classes that can't really dodge/resist you, hitrate against fighter/swordsmans.

"I deleted them because it's not true" - yes Beka... and that's precisely what's called imposing your own personal feelings.The post wasn't offensive or rude in any way and u didn't have the right to delete it just bcs you "don't find it funny". You also deleted the one that wasn't even about you directly for whatever reason.Everyone has the right to make a civilised, argumentative protest when their rights are attacked, I don't care if you call it "drama".Btw,making a beef with you is the least of my concerns and I already said most of what there is to say. How this ends is up to you.

You're arguing with a person who leaked IPs / emails and tried to play it off as being lies. Don't fight a battle you can't win with valid arguments, as long as she has power and we don't, that's the sad truth.

Originally I didn't want to bother with getting involved in this shitshow called DBOG anymore, I've tried multiple times to bring attention to the issues, not only with the game, but the "management" aswell, yet it went the wrong way.

The thread starter is right, even though I myself voted for a wipe aswell, now I see that it was a bad idea, it was good for those who cashed a ton, so they can get their money worth back, with a potential smarter investment.

The issue still wasn't entirely on the community, if anything, the community tried to keep dbog alive, since we had suggestions, we offered help, we helped testing bugs, and of course, some people donated to keep the servers running.

Now let's look at the management, how much did Daneos do in order to keep the servers running? It's safe to assume that he made enough money to EASILY pay a developer to help him with the project, but he wanted the money all for himself.

We had gms and staff who had no idea what dbo is about, never knew what props actually do. We had "balances" that did EVERYTHING except balancing a class.

We had players who abused the living shit out of the game and got away with it, because they spent money, and others were banned for an issue that the developer was simply too lazy to fix, even though it would take a very very short amount of time.

If anything, Tempest was right, and this pains me to say, because Tempest warned us that eventually Daneos will kill the project, and now that there is competition which CLEARLY beats dbog, instead of taking the helping hand from the community, he STILL decided that it's better to shut down dbog.

Say whatever you want, blame the playerbase as much as you want, there was a suggestions subforum, it was left alone by the people who could do changes.

We had event ideas, only a small portion of the staff cared about the events.

The project died because the money stopped coming in, that's the sad truth.

Hi.

This is not one of those rage threads that beg the developer to "ples men add boks men pls im ned 16 prop ye" or dogi balls because farming CC isn't cool anymore.

I'd say this is more a sign to Daneos, or Titania, or anyone who is in charge of the cash shop, to please do something.

Now, don't get me wrong, even though I am not a casher, I tend to powerlevel a lot of people for cash points, so I (just like others) have already had issues with figuring out what to do with my cash points.

As of now when someone donates their money to get cash points, they have two choices;

1.) Sell the cash items for zeni.

2.) Buy items that you will only need once, unless you're some maniac scammer who needs a name change every 2nd week.

Realistically it is slowly but surely becoming useless for donators to donate. Why?

Think of it this way. If we have 500 players and just 10 decide to donate, they either have to sell the items (which will eventually lower in price, since supply and demand gets worse) or just save it for wagu machine, which essentially FORCES the donator to gamble with money in order to get something.

Now every player who believes in 2.0 (which I do aswell, so I know the mentality) thinks that 1.0 doesn't matter anymore, because we will be wiped anyway, and that's a fair point, BUT, you have to keep in mind that CURRENT 1.0 players donate their money, which helps Daneos maintain the servers, so the donators should have a word in what they want to spend their money on.

It's known fact that the cash shop hasn't been changed in OVER A YEAR, why can't we just have the wagu machine changed weekly? Or two weeks, or just let us buy the dogis we want. Please for gods sake Daneos, it's really not that hard to update the machine every now and then.

And also if we are in topic, this is ridiculous how wagu machine gives PURE GARBAGE, that's actually useless until the machine reaches 100~200, basically out of 800 spins, 600 spins are completely wasted, and rich players will just smash the wagu when it reaches a low point rate.

But then again, I am not a casher, so my word probably means nothing in this discussion.

Not gonna lie, this made me smile.

In the past 4 days, I would say I bought 98% of the U65 Purple stones listed, almost all of them were bought by me, from 4kk up to 8kk sometimes, not mentioning the amount of U70 white stones. We calculated with 2 friends that I spent over 4.8kkk (yes, 4.8 BILLION) zeni in the span of THREE DAYS, and my gloves are still +11.

Oh and before you say I can afford it because I'm a casher, no, I'm not. I'm a known free player.

The upgrade system is utter garbage, insanely unfair, and really luck based. Sadly there's nothing you can do, other than trying to manage your stones better. For example, I usually go to +8 with reds, and then try a purple, since reds are 20-30 times cheaper than purples, it's not as much of a waste, as using a purple from +5-

UPDATE FOR 70 CAP

PvE build - SUPPORT VERSION : https://tools.dboglobal.to/?to…0010012251011333304432530

^ Reason : Cell-X dungeon relies on energy attacks, so being able to cut the damage by 20% is very useful for the tank, physical version for bacterian / kraken still applies. Attack speed shackle is useful, because lower attack speed means less attacks from the boss, weaken defense and turtle slow reduces defense, which essentially boosts the overall party damage.

Weapon recommendation for PvE turtles :

23+23 MINIMUM attack speed gloves, the better energy damage base you can the better it is.

28%+ ecrit% gloves and wand, only to make the mobs get out of the way to fight the boss faster. Considering most parties have karma and pokos, you dont need a single ecirtrate or focus anymore, you can just boom boom them.

Armor recommendation :

24-28 focus jacket, preferably +8 or higher, for the extra energy damage.

24-28 con pants..

24-28 con boots.

Accessory recommendation :

Atleast 9+9 props (Increases attack and defense properties) earrings.

Focus pair rings from CC50 or higher.

Necklace you can go with successrate or attack% according to your weapons.

"But why not 26+26?"

Because the attack speed is capped at 97% for 1100 gloves, 98 for 1160, 99 for 1220, 100 for 1400 (staff).

SSJ gives you 10%, Poko+Karma buffs give you 40, and the 23+23 already hits you glove enough to 96. I picked 23+23 instead of 23+24, because 23 can be in lv60 weapon, which is considerably cheaper than 24 (lv65 or 70)

ALSO Male turtles can use turtle book to get extra 10% attack speed, so for males you can save even more money.

------------------------

IN PVP I CAN COMMENT ON PARTY BUDOKAI ONLY

PVP : Build : https://tools.dboglobal.to/?to…0010012253211333304432530

Weapon recommendation :

28 or more Focus gloves, preferably +12 or higher to maximize damage.

30% or more ecrit% wand, preferably +12 or higher.

Both attributes should be honest or elegant.

Armor recommendation :

24 or more Focus jacket, preferably Physical defense from TMQ7, +13 or higher.

25 or more Con pants, crafted lv60-70 works fine, +11 or higher.

25 or more con boots, you need two of this, physical and energy, depending on the opponent team setup you can swap them to gain more defense .

Jacket attribute should be Strange to nullify the prop advantage of fighter over you, as turtle is AAALWAYS the first target of a fighter.

Accessory recommendation :

9+ props earring

20+ cooldown earring

Depending on your opponents I'd suggest having multiple sets of necklace, having as high confusion duration or bleeding duration is strongly suggested. If you face a team which has SK AND a karma / plasma, you might want to go with anti confusion, as the healer can save you from dying to bleeding, but getting confused is a bigger issue.

Rings : Also dependant on the opponents you face, having paralysis/fear/confusion duration decreasing rings is very strong recommended.

The bot has been updated again, now it has guide about title names, effects, also budokai title and CC150 aura names /stats.

f60724a1da9a3c0b4eff38d0f73eff5b.png

I'd just like to point out, that my suggestion of "AoE Super high speed needles with 3082 bleed / tick for 32 seconds" is yet to be accepted by the "balancement staff".

Thanks.

Please do us a favor and never play SK.

And I say that in behalf of everyone who read what you said.

I think people forget to realise that every class has its own strong and weak points.

I myself played SK for only a week before I got bored of it, and no. SK is not a broken class. Each time I fought a human with +12 or better gear, it was an interesting fight, but since my gear was way superior to them I won by ease. And this is the mattering point, that I had +14 mudosa gear with 10+10+9 props, a fighter had to beg Daneos to crit me with every single skill just to trigger my autopot.

Let's break down what SK has.

Bold strike -> Can be easily countered by having anti SK set (antibleed necklace (switch to antifear after you get a bold), and high energy defense.

The pull is usually kept level 1, so the range is low, even if you can cancel a skill of the opponent once, that doesn't do much.

Paralysation also can be easily dodged with the anti SK set.

The AoE stun is cool, but the duration is too low to even argue it to be a game changer skill.

SK has high LP, but that doesn't mean much, since LP doesn't give you LP% or Defense in general, let's not pretend that tanks having +3-4k LP will make a fighter lose.

Namekian crafted and CC armors are based on Energy defense, so to fight a fighter or swordsman (or ultimate-chef) you need high physical defense, which means you need to actually care about gearing properly, now if you can gear properly (without spending your rent money) then you should be able to argue that SK is not a broken class by any means.

Overall : I liked to be able to beat people with a class that I had no experience with, and I also fought other sks in ranked, and majority of the time it all depended on game knowledge. Calling a class broken because it is able to 1 shot you is a bad argument.