Posts by Roli

So amazed to see how many people like it, and gave suggestions.

Glad you all liked it, I hope you can make a good use of this in the open beta aswell!

Looking for a lv70 +8 ot higher fighter stick, preferably 25% or higher pcrit.

Paying 500kk for +8, 900 for +9. above these we can discuss in private.

Discord : roli#2513

+15 lv70 33% pcrit weapons, for energy classes and it can't be boxed. kek.

Maybe some dogis that are not really bought on the cash shop, so Goku wouldn't be the "only free" dogi.

Upgrade stones up to U55, so new players can actually make their weapons and armors decent even for the hard part. (47-56)

Excellent dogi balls (which are 6 con max i believe).

Also limit the tokens that can be gathered, like 600 tokens / day (10 hours), that should be enough for everyone.

Maybe add that tokens can't be collected until level 16, (since the lowest stone is U16, and nobody uses those potions / foods anyway, especially not new players, since they don't know about it anyway.)

As the title says, I am trading my 33% Physical crit damage gloves.

+15 - lv70 - 33% pcrit.

250 m damage.

I am interested in one of the following :

- 34 focus +15 gloves, energy or physical, don't matter.

- 33% ecrit +15 gloves, e damage.

Or any sort of +13-+15 lv70 namek armor, anticrit for jacket, LP% for pants. con for boots.

Discord PM, or send a message here if you wanna trade.

Discord : roli#2513

As the title says I'm looking for 31-49 exp boosters, for 20kk each price (20.000.000).

Whisper me in-game - RoliOn3

Also selling equipment boxes on 5 stacks, for 225kk / stack (5x45kk)

Awesome guild, I can only recommend them, very friendly place.

Even though I left to make my own guild, I will vouch for them anytime.

Good luck guys!

Hi.

Selling or trading the following items.

Lv70 +11 - 26% physical crit damage sword - selling for 2kkk or 45 box, or trading for similar worth Karma Majin mask.

Crafted fighter lv70 stick, 26% pcrit +9 - selling for 1.2kkk or trading for lv60-65 majin con armor.

19-20 cd earrings, 19 cd for 800kk, 20 for 1.2kkk.

I would prefer trading other than selling my gear though.

You can reach out to me here, or in discord. - roli#2513

38-45 can be all done in UD2. You can get around 1 level up per 20 or even less minutes.

RP2 as a place is a genuine bad experience. The place in my opinion is only useful if you have someone who can blast everything away with 1 hit, even then, if that's the case (if they are powerful enough) then they can solo UD2 and take you there for much quicker leveling.

UD3 hard is better than UD2.

UD2 bosses alone give 180k exp, not counting the bosses, the drops, the amoubt of supers, the legendary weapons that you might get.

UD2 is superior to UD3, in powerleveling, and in general aswell.

May I add the question why my client is stuttering / lagging? Does the server has an issue atm?

I didn't wanted to start a new thread because of this....

The server has nothing to do with possible client stuttering, atleast I believe so.

Stuttering might be caused by other programs that uses your processor. Check for videocard updates, or try to run the game with compatibility mode, that helped me once before.

38-45 can be all done in UD2. You can get around 1 level up per 20 or even less minutes.

RP2 as a place is a genuine bad experience. The place in my opinion is only useful if you have someone who can blast everything away with 1 hit, even then, if that's the case (if they are powerful enough) then they can solo UD2 and take you there for much quicker leveling.

While I do agree with you on UD2 is definitely the faster way, the only reason I didn't include UD2 in the guide for LV38-45 area, is because you will go ud2 hard on 54, and will spend a LOT of time there, and RP2 is a decent dungeon, and less monoton than UD2.

However, as I said, you made a valid point, and UD2 also can cover your gear upgrading, BUT, if you do powerleveling with this guide, you are not necessarily going to upgrade your gear until 60 or so.

But your suggestion will added to the guide.

Hi. Selling the following items for fix price, nothing going to change the price.

20 CD + 4 dex lv70 earring. - 1,6kkk

19 CD earring - 1.3kkk

Lv70 Crafted Turtle Wand - 26% Ecrit . +10 -- 2.3kkk

Lv70 Sword - 26% Pcrit - +11 - 3kkk

Lv70 Energy Glove - [Rare] [1220] - 27% ecrit - +10 - 2kkk

Lv70 Crafted Melee damage glove - 26% pcrit - +10 - 2kkk

Lv60 Human crafted boots - 24 con - +11 - 1kkk

Lv65 Human crafted pants - 25 con - +12 - 2kkk

Lv60 Human crafted jacket - 24 con - +11 - 1kkk

For those who don't know, Turtle book affects the character by gender.

I am not entirely sure what stats do the males get, i'd say probably attack and defense + 1-2% movement speed, but gets LP drained, while females get 1000% RP [which means all of the RP bars] + attack, and LP gets drained.

This makes female turtles very useful in pvp, considering RP plays a big role in the skillset the turtles use.

You can set the controls on the settings menu [Bottom right corner].

I set my space as A button, and alt gr as B.

I actually play PokeMMO since yesterday, and that game is awesome, brings back lots of memories from my childhood when i got f*cking stuck on fire red because of the pokeflute.

The difference Turtle and Crane is their own playstyle and output of damage, hence the two classes, not a balanced single class that you can modify whatever you want it to be.

Turtles are mainly focused on dealing single time big damage, such as Kamehames, or even Scatter Shot in the matter. Turtles use skills that has a negative buff [debuff] on the enemy / mob, to make them lose defense / speed / defrate / and manage to cause even more damage.

Cranes on the other hand are the ones that puts insane bleeds, burn on the enemy, and their freeze skill nearly guarantees the win on that matter.

I'd suggest to to remake your turtle build if you relied on Turtle DoT skills, otherwise it will not be effective.