Posts by Roli

I think people forget the reason why we are in "PRE-OPEN BETA" phase, not open beta. These kind of updates are for testing purposes, not to be kept forever and unchanged until the end of time.

While I agree that 1 focus = 1 atk is a bit much, you gotta remember that bringing up "full +15 SK gets 1 shotted by XY" is not a argument point for a long time, since everyone who cared got their own +15 by some sort of bug, and it will all get wiped anyways. .

This update was _probably_ added as a test, to see how would it work for the WHOLE community, not just a few people that rather insult each other, than come up with an idea to fix the issue / non-issue.

And actually the majority of the people who work with Daneos on the developer server do know the basic elements of the game, I can assure you of that.

Sorry for the delay on updating the builds.

The links were removed, I linked the direct images instead. Also edited the bottom of the post.

Upon leveling your gear doesn't really matter, but stacking CON and getting crit% on weapons should do the job.
    Maybe a dex armor [top or boots] for the extra dodge and critrate.

Usually I tend to ignore posts like this, because I think it's a kind of post that everyone knows, yet nobody wants to talk about.

Questing is a big part of the game, since that's how you manage to grind your levels and take your own time as a beginner - veteran, and that's also how you manage to get to test your builds [as of now you can reset once per week for free, which means if you don't reset until like 54, you're free to do so and simply change your build anytime].
    I have five lv70 characters, and I leveled my swordsman when there wasn't any sort of UD or TMQ or anything that would / could help me get my 60-70 easily, it was a pain in the ass, but at the end of the day, this server will be pre-open, and I hate to say this, but I think if the community would have to choose between having content and serious bugs fixed rather than having quests for 5 levels of the game, they would pick the first.

Don't get me wrong, I am not trying to "play smart" or "offend you" whatsoever, I just feel like sharing my opinion, because as a member of the community, I would rather grind some levels at the end of the game, than see bugs like immortality, being able to be killed everywhere, 30% speed weapons, etc.

And to be honest, I am even grateful to Daneos and the whole mod team for making this all work for us, we could just simply wait without a game to play for the server to be released, but instead we can enjoy a test server until the real one is ready.

Yet again, I do feel like quests would be important, but as of now, there are more stuff that should be fixed - added, such as a +16 set for Roli, kthxbai.

Interesting side note, I've managed to login to 2 accounts after 20 minutes of waiting on black screen, and did some testing.
    My screen gets frozen only on characters that are in guild, so I invited one of my "non guild member" characters [which had no screen issues] to my guild, and when i relogged the screen got stuck aswell, then i left the guild and there's no lag again.

@Daneos any ideas?

Yo, I've been playing a few hours ago, then I logged out to download Tekken 7 etc.
    Now I tried to login, and for some reason whenever I pick the channel and the screen loads, my game randomly stops responding

886d72c0722fedf0965fa55826b9dac5.jpg

Then I checked for memory usage, and DBOG.exe uses up 72% of my RAM.

Any ideas why? I checked the launcher, and it's running as admin, and there wasn't any problems at all until now.

Selling this beauty :

8fa38f4e61ea5db1d60132becbe9a497.png

Looking for SERIOUS offers...

Add me on discord : roli d#2513
    Or whisper me in-game if you see me : RoliOn3

Please comment serious offers only

Sword :

615962f0cfb3cae2f964845b001c08d8.png

Gloves :

b0175b20129f2419724c7f3a0066d69a.png

Proof that I can sell the items.

The item is indeed legitimate and is not fake, although it was impossible to obtain these gloves on dragonball online for korea, hong kong and taiwan, which makes this a current bugged item but danoes has given players the permission to sell/trade these items if they somehow manage to obtain them. This will hopefully be fixed by the open beta.

Offers under 3kkk or 60 boxes will be ignored.

Selling these items, with a fix price.

Level 70 Triangle stick, 29% physical crit damage - 2.5kkk or 50 brown boxes.
    e3243b8784012263502072ef765498d0.png

Level 70 Crafted Turtle wand, 26% energy crit damage - 2.3kkk
    58cfc23bec0978010cef52f4572edc32.png

Level 70 Crafted Fighter stick - 25% physical crit damage - 2kkk
    4d77c453a96b2e631823502c2dfd7703.png

Level 54 Legendary Crane fan +15- random - 3kkk
    5ad9fe4e7276e31252afba1c16f2cb02.png

Level 70 Fighter stick - 13 physical critrate - 200kk [currently on AH]
    6c69d81660c868532f84bfd5710532cb.png

☺ Looking to buy the following items :

- U60 green stones - 35kk each
    - Lv60 - 65 - 70 +8 or higher CON MAJIN jacket [crafted only] - Depends on price.
    - Level 70 Energy crit% karma mask +9 or higher - depends on price.

Whisper me in-game if you have any of these - RoliOn3

PS : Paying only by zeni, i don't pay by CP or paypal or any other shit.

Hello,

Lots and lots of people are newcomers in the DBO world, and some of them ask the exact same question, so maybe if the new players are browsing the forum, this thread can be somewhat useful to them.

Q will be the Question, A will be the answer.
    Please do note that these answers are coming from my own perspective, and I am not speaking behalf of everyone else. Some of the informations may be not that helpful or correct.

Q : Which class to play as a first-time player?
    A : Try a class that is really easy to master and gear. I would personally recommend trying Turtle Hermit, because of the amount of damage they can do, and it's really makes the player feel like they are capable of anything. Turtles are outstanding in damage, they can make your leveling very easy, and also really great support in end-game dungeons, such as CC - BIDS.

Q . What are the contents that the game offers to players?
    A : In the original DBO we had Scramble event, BID [Boss in dungeon] and CC, and Sky Tower which was later removed. - Scramble event is basically a dragonball hunting event, when you have to collect the 7 dragon balls across the whole map, and it's open pvp, you cannot fly, so having movement speed boots, and players to defend the DB holder is quite fun.
    Then we have the normal dragonball hunting, where players are able to collect the tier 2 dragonballs from monsters, that are between 10 levels from their own.
    Let's say, you're level 20, so mobs between level 15 and 25 will have a chance to drop a dragon ball, which you can use to wish for Super Saiyan skill, or Shenron's buffs, or accessories.

Q : What is BID?
    A : BID [as short, Boss in Dungeon] is 4 dungeons, all 4 of them have different bosses which different rewards. BID1 is currently available as "Nuke Land". BID2 is the bacterial dungeon where you have legendary weapons, that are superior to the current legendary weapons we currently have [higher base damage].
    BID3 is the Cell-X dungeon, where you have a chance to get a legendary earring / ring. Said ring can give you 20 Con + 20 focus.
    BID4 is the Kraken Dungeon, where you also can get legendary earrings, and legendary rings, with the twist of the rings giving set combo bonus.
    If you have a 17 focus ring from Kraken dungeon, and you get the pair of that ring [which i believe is 30 dodgerate, since the pair rings usually gave the opposite, not the main] then you get a bonus of 13 props, which is a very good bonus.

Q : How do I upgrade armors and weapons?
    A : Upgrading is basically enforcing your equipment. Each armor and weapon you have can be made +15 by using upgrade stones.
    You use blue stones to add +1 on an armor, and green to add 1~3 [either 1, or 3, or 3, it's random].
    You use Red stones to add +1 to a weapon, and purple to add 1~3.
    The scheme of adding stones is the following : 3x Blue stones, then one green stone, to reach the potntian of +6, since upon reaching +4 on the armor, you are not 100% guaranteed to have success whole upgrading.
    For weapon, it's 5 red stone and 1 purple stone.

Everytime you upgrade after +4 [armor] or +6 [weapon] you are asked to pick a card between left, middle, right. Now there are false claims that right card is never success, which is not true. I know many players [including myself] who got +15 upon picking right card only.
    There is a percentage of success to know that it's not totally random.

Q : What's the difference between Tier 1 and Tier 2 dragon balls?
    A : Tier 1 is the DB set you get from questing between level 4 to 20, which can be used to get some armors and 10.000 zeni. Tier 2 dragon balls can be used to wish from Shenron for SSJ, dragon buffs, accessories, rare weapons, zeni, etc.

Q : How do I get dragon balls?
    A : Each saturday there are 2 events for DB hunting held. Each event takes 2 hours. One of them is starting at 1 PM [GMT +1] other one at 10 PM [GMT +1]
    @adrian on fire made a very good video about how to gather the DBs fast. I'd recommend checking it out. --- Click me ---

Q : What gear should I use?
    A : I made a guide on turtle hermits [on my signature you can read it], and I am pretty sure that lots of players already made guides for the other classes. Sadly I am not really considered "good" with classes other than fighter / sm / turtle.

Q : How do I get zeni?
    A : Farm, farm and crafting. When I was a beginner, I used to pick up everything I found, and sold them to the merchant, then slowly but surely started to know what to exactly look for, like if I drop a legendary armor piece, if it has high CON number, then I will definitely pick it up, and sell on auction house for higher price, there might be someone who wants it.

Q : What are the main stats, and what do they do?
    A :
    Con - Constitution : Increases your LP by 75, and LP regeneration by 7.5 points / second.
    ENG - Energy : Increases your EP by 60, and EP regeneratino by 6 points / second.
    DEX - Dexterity : Increases your dodgerate, physical critrate, and resistance rate.
    FOC - Focus : Increases your hitrate, energy critrate, and successrate.
    SOL - Soul : Increases your energy attack.
    STR : Strength : Increases your physical attack.

That's it for now, please ask in the comments if you missed something. And feel free to whisper me in-game if you have any questions. : RoliOn3

It quite depends on the equipment you use aswell, for example, [even though I use a turtle] for a CCF70 run I would rather take a +10 (+) turtle with props, than a +0 who doesn't know how to use the skills properly.
    Turtle hermit is not only about kamehames, and some parties do prefer experience.

Short answer : yes.

Hey.

I just started a fighter, and I'd like to buy some gear for it, with a decent price if possible.

Looking to buy

- U50-53-55 purple stones, for 8kk each.
    - A Lv50 +10 or higher Fighter subweapon, with physical crit% [atleast 15]
    - Melee damage level 50 gloves, with physical crit% [atleast 15] on +10 or above.

Please if you have, either contact me in-game RoliOn3, or comment here your price.

Oh and also selling -

- 30% physical crit fighter stick. - 550kk
    - 31% energy crit turtle wand - 600kk
    - 25% attack speed fighter stick - 600kk
    - 23% attack speed M damage gloves - 250kk

These are on AH tho.