Posts by Roli

What ist the best way to kill the second fat, ugly boss in UD2 ?

I have turtle lvl 55 and poco lvl 42. I want fast level up my alt char in ud2 till lvl 45.

Sorry for my bad english.

With turtle you can try to keep a big distance, spam Speed Restrain and spirit rod (or any skill that has duration increase RP and has movement speed decreasing effect).

Use weaken defense, then spam skills from big range, also you can stun the boss with your poko when he is about to use the AOE.

I agree and disagree on the idea, so i will refrain from voting.

I disagree because giving 1x kaioken 5% speed would kill the point of using 3, since as you mentioned the LP / EP drain is too high.

I do agree on a change, but in my opinion the change should be on the SP you spend on kaioken.

1 SP (Lv35) - 1.5% speed

2 SP (Lv45) - 3% speed

3 SP (Lv55) - 5% speed

Update*

Added armors and weapon sets for level 55 cap.

Added accessory sets for level 55 cap.

Added Skill trees for both PvP and PvE.

Skills described.

This post will come from a guy who is 95% Pve since TW, and mained turtle and ultimate majin, so I might be biased on the topic, who knows.

I personally feel like reverting the change would be better than keeping the current one, just because a buffer CAN BE LEFT OUTSIDE doesn't mean that you can't take one inside. Having your own buffers whom you use for self buffing doesn't make main buffers useless, they are just as good as any other class.

This is completely optional, if you want to have buffs, but you rather go with turtle, then a turtle, which is one of the core classes PvE wise.

I see four possible outcomes :

Speed party with current system

Buffer / Poko / Karma / Tank / Dende. : This method leaves the turtle out, which will make humans have disadvantage, considering turtle is the best one for PvE from all human classes. Imagine a fighter / SM trying to join, if the highest aoe dealing class is left out, for some buffs. Also keep in mind the rebuffing time, + the mob clearing time, + the average damage will be way lower.

Crit party with the current system

Buffer / Turtle / Turtle (or crane) / Dende / Tank :

This will leave any other class out, karma / plasma can't even dream of joining, because turtles are superior damage wise, and the weaken defense + destructive damage is just overwhelming.

Now try to open your eyes, and imagine a situation where the changes get reverted, and a buffer will be optional, where the PLAYERS, WHO MAKE THE PARTY, are free to decide whether they can afford to waste more time, just for a character that can't do more than buffing.

Buffers are left out, if the buffer was made only as a buff slave, if they are not used for anything other than giving buffs. ACTUAL Ultimate majin and Grand chef can still find a party regardless of having or losing the buffs, but the priority won't be as much as it would be right now.

ALSO keep in mind that people can STILL make their own little buff slave, and give them free drops, which a random 5th player, or even a friend couldn't have a chance to get, because the party members, the 80% of the party is FORCED into limiting their average damage just for one class to be played more.

Cashalot I've known you since TW, and I always admired your knowledge in the game, but this change only benefits the buffers, other classes get disadvantage over it. And please don't try to justify the pvp or any other pve aspects of the game, because buffers were always taken to everywhere, other than BID2-3-4

I'd just like to point out that with 3 hours of farming I can get 5-6 brown boxes, not mentioning the possible stones / legendary drops.

Brown box is an item that is very desired by the community, but it will harm the market waaaaaay more than people think. Do I need to remind you what happened on pre-open beta? People used Box and dogiball as currency, and it was a huge shitfest. I couldn't do anything with my 4kkk zeni in my bank, so I bought boxes and got whatever I wanted.

Boxes are limited items that should be obtained if you WORK FOR IT, such as.. farm, like normal people do. I agree that having a low amount of boxes is just bad, because you have to work a LOT for a few boxes. Maybe adding them as drops to HARD dungeons (UD2 hard, ud3 hard, etc) would help a tiny bit, but adding them back to cash shop is just a huge no.

Following the logic of OP, Brown boxes raise in price, and they got up by 300% in 2 weeks, so if the boxes get added to cash shop, cashers can simply buy boxes and sell them for zeni, which would completely destroy the economy, and it would cause a huge outrage by f2p players.

Players now do not receive as many tokens on low level characters.

My Swordsman still gets 10 tokens each 10 minutes, even though he's level 45, atleast my T-shop window shows 10 points, might be a visual bug.

On to the topic. +15 for a kid character does not influence the market whatsoever, they get kid budokai gear to +15 to play kid budokai, there is absoluty no harm in it, because they USE the gear, not resell them to manipulate the market.

The fact that someone is MAD because some LOW LEVEL +15 items are being made is just plain pathetic. We are one and a half month into open beta, and having this low amount of +15 items is actually surprising me.

Why is it so hard to adapt into a system that is working better than the retail? Why do you guys admire TW so much, when in fact, TW was a complete shithouse with the 95% pay to win system, and 5% luck?

You adapted to a system 5-6 years ago, because you had no word in changing it, you couldn't tell Netmarble to remove p2w, now you have a word in a private server, that is MOSTLY free to pay, yet people still complain about nothing. This is the main reason the game cannot be perfect, because people refuse to accept new things, sticking to old shit is always better.

How about the following things:

• Reduce Token shop U55 stone prices (500 Token for 1 Stone is way to much)
    • Make brown boxes from boss event only 1 gold coin (You only get 1 box per day it's hard to farm enough majins)
    • Increase Stone drops in UD and TMQ
    • Make Brown Boxes dropable from TMQ and UD
    • Make Dogi Balls dropable from TMQ and UD
    • Remove fail on Dogi Balls
    • Add Silver Boxes to TMQ and UD drops
    • Make Dogis droppable from TMQ and UD
    • Increase success chances when upgrading

Did I forgot something? I think with all those changes we will have the best game (sarcasm)

You forgot adding golden stone, which instantly makes a desired item to +15, regardless of level, type. Only 20 CP each.

Oh and make it obtainable through level 1 mobs, because the game is too hard if you have to kill level 6 mobs.