Posts by Roli

I find it interesting how nobody mentioned the "balance compensation" which was the ticket. If you were afraid, or couldn't afford to upgrade your armor, you could buy tickets and use +10 for certain amount of days, 7-15-30.

In my opinion the "broken" should stay in +0, and no I am not saying that because I already have +11-12 gears, but I believe that max stat gear which is really important are already expensive, and the white stone regardless of being cheap still does its job to reduce the item by -2 if you get broken.

Completely losing the item would mean that you either need to work even more (if you're a free player) to get either boxes, or similar worth gear as you lost. OR spend CP to get boxes easier than free players, box some random legendary cheap item from AH and simply use your boxes on it.

My suggestion is, make "Broken" either -2 / -3 / -4, so people have to be more careful.

LOL u guys talk about removing the aura like it's so easy, everyone here talking big about making aura 7 days when they can't get 1 aura.

I also cant get the aura i want and trust me i wouldnt even struggle if it was for 7 days. Fk that shiet ,you dont know how much effort and gear takes to beat the top players of this server.

Mark my words, people gonna cry about CC150 aura too, because "it causes lag".

Exception is, dragon aura has no advantages stat wise, while CC150 aura is by far the best title in the entire game.

Oh I know the answer!!! Let's make CC150 aura last only for 24 hours. (: /s

At this point I am just wondering how is this thread not closed yet. Seriously guys, from being in a friendly rivalry it went to a straight up FLAMING war, where people bring up things that are out of the game, yet it is being tolerated for 7 pages?

Paradise won, they expressed their happiness, Ryosai had their problems, they accepted their loss, the leaders have different opinions, boo hoo, why is the personal flaming? Where is the sportmanship?

Sandu Your signature is SOOOOOOO epic, I loved it while reading this thread. :D

Good job on winning Paradise, better luck next time Ryosai. I truly admire that you guys are really on the top of pvp, and even if the "victory cry" might be a bit offensive, I believe pvp needs some rivalry.

As the title says, I'd like to sell my sets from my wonder majin.

Energy set :

TMQ1 Jacket - 8 con max LP 90 +13 <- 40kk (Currently on Auction House)

TMQ1 Pants - 8 con 4 foc +12 <- 27kk (Currently on Auction House)

TMQ1 Boots - 9 con +12 <- 30kk

Physical Set :

TMQ1 Jacket - 8 con +12 <- 25kk

TMQ1 Pants - 8 con 3% EP +12 <- 25kk

TMQ1 Boots - 9 con +13 <- 38kk

Also got 8 CD lv26 rare earring <- 30kk (Currently on Auction House)

28 resistance / 7% paralysis duration ring <- 13kk (Currently on Auction House)

Stones can upgrade a gear by the same or lower level, lets say you have a U26 stone, that can upgrade anything below 26 (and 26 ofc).

Armor Stones

Blue Stone = +1

Green Stone = 33% Chance to get +1 / +2 / +3.

Black-Green = 100% Guarantee to downgrade the armor by one

Weapon Stones

Red Stone = +1

Purple Stone = 33% Chance to get +1 / +2 / +3.

Black-Redd = 100% Guarantee to downgrade the weapon by one

Every armor is guaranteed to succeed on upgrading until +4, so people use Green after +3.

Same way of weapons, except you use a purple after +5.

White stones (U55,60,70) are available as drops, but they are hard to find.

White stone can prevent an item from breaking. While using white stone, if you get "Failed" nothing happens, if you get "Broken" it will lose 2 stages of the current +

People tend to misunderstand how the transformations work, so they jump to conclusions.

Each transformations are superior to each other, all of them for different reasons.

Super Saiyan : Increases your attacks, your attack speed, your hit and dodge rate, keeps eating up EP as payment for it, the fact that skill animation was sped up is not a "buff" it originally was like that in retail.

Kid Buu : Kid buu also increases your base attack (i don't know for attack speed) and you can CHOOSE whether you want aoe attacks with it, or not, that's completely up to you. Kid buu cannot dash, walks slowly, as exchange you can SPAM destructive aoe move (Genocide blast) and be happy with it.

Giant Namek : No point in explaining, that thing is just cancer to kill, incredibly high LP and defense, a good geared namek can take on 10 people at once, not mentioning chef / ulti buffs.

As for Kaioken being slow, please try to be rational for a second and understand that Kaioken is a FREE SKILL that you get on reaching a low level, as for SSJ you need to work to get it from Shenron, SSJ HAS TO BE superior to kaioken, and basically only thing why SSJ was superior to kaioken is the attack speed, and no LP drain on it.

I don't really understand how this change works.

I have a +12 kinda bulky buffer, and I used to tank CC just fine, I get aggro with my taunt, I can spin the boss down, easy.

Then suddenly the bottom on the aggro list gets targeted by the boss, and even if I have 100%, the person still gets hit. I don't get it.

Also, spin literally DECREASES your aggro, I hope this wasn't intentional.

I honestly feel ashamed of the "casher vs non casher" mentality.

I am not the kind of person who is cashing, I am proud that I donated a small amount in 2016 because I felt like Daneos does a good work and I wanted to help a bit of appreciation.

This "omg cashers have infinite stones, while non cashers farm all day" is complete bullsh1t. I'll be the one to judge, because I farmed tremendous amounts of time to get decent gear, and I even streamed when I blew 3 weeks of work away on stones (POB).

Cashers have a slight advantage, because they can make their work shortened with donating to the server, they basically pay the server so free players can still enjoy the game. Oh yeah, I know this is a "common logic" but this is the concrete answer, it is REALLY simple to understand why do cashers deserve a small edge.

Now here is the catch. Currently as we speak, free players have just as much chances of getting the oooooooohhh well desired Dogiballs, all it takes is spamming CC F25, you don't even have to be """"OP"""" or """"LUCKY"""", all you gotta do is spam that easy dungeon, and hope for a dogiball, you won't get 213 of them, but considering we are in lv45, and people already have gear (like myself) which is still good for 55-60 cap, I think have a low chance of getting dogiballs is better than adding them directly to cash shop.

There is no perfect MMO, as long as people can manipulate in-game currency, or make better use of it, it will definitely happen.

Kamo is right, I myself saw people selling items for real money, it was all around the pre open beta server, I even reported atleast 10+ people who spammed selling zeni for $.

Please get out of the high horse and don't try to justify that "cashers have X amount of u70 stones". Some, if not most of those stones are most likely gone by now, and even if not, the chances of getting +15 with those stones are just slim.

There is a very good suggestion regarding boxes, which is adding boxes into cash shop, but make them limited, and completely untradable, OR to work on gear only that have Binds(Activate) already, just to make it a bit harder to resell, so it would be considered less p2w.

Guess what, every game needs that low amount of p2w, because Daneos doesn't shit money to keep the server alive, and he is developing the game with a handful of staff members to try and keep the game up, even if the decisions are wrong sometimes, you can't make everyone happy, but they try to make balances.

Kraken does drop legendary necklaces

I completely forgot that, even though i had one in tw. Fixed

Helpful guide but I think the mudosa accessories are only bounding on equip, but correct me if I'm wrong.

The binding means you get an item that can bind to you. While tmq earrings are tradable anytime, mudosa ones are not.

Also updated the post, ud3 legendary necklace is not tradable after obtaining, and can't unbind either.

Hello.

It's been a common question amongs beginner players that where do I get this, or where do I get that, so I will try my best to make a list of everything, to clear things up.

Q will be the question, and A will be the answer.

Q : Where do I get earrings?

A : Superior, Excellent, rare and Legendary earrings drop in TMQ only. Special earrings are available through mudosa machines, if you get lucky on opening the capsule. TMQ earrings don't bind on obtaining it, Mudosa ones do.

Q : Where do I get necklaces?

A : Necklaces drop in UD only, as Superior, Excellent, Rare and Legendary tiers, same as earrings. I believe you can get necklaces too from medusa. UD3 Legendary necklace instantly gets binds (activate) on looting it, the necklace cannot be unbound.

Q : Where do I get rings?

A : Superior rings drop commonly from mobs, while Excellent and Rare rings are obtainable through Mudosa machines.

KEEP IN MIND, THAT SOME DUNGEONS SUCH AS BID3-4 CAN DROP LEGENDARY EARRING, RINGS, NECKLACES.

RINGS / EARRINGS / WEAPONS / ARMORS / SUBWEAPONS ARE ALSO OBTAINABLE THROUGH CC

Q : Where do I find stones?

A : TMQ drops weapon stones (red and purple), UD drops armor stones (blue and green). Other than TMQ or UD, normal mobs can drop stones too.

Q : Where do I get white stones?

A : White stones drop from mobs, from above level 55 to 70, normal maps with mobs can drop. U55 one is not tradable, 60 and 70 one is tradable. You can also get U70 white stone from Wagu machine.

Q : Where do I get high defense armor?

A : Each TMQ has heros that drop an armor piece upon defeating them, those armors have the highest defense for the level (very small exceptions on some namek armors). Exception is, while human and majin armors can be either high energy with low physical defense (and vice versa) namek armors are generally balanced, to have somewhat similar energy and physical defense.

Q : Where do I get good gloves?

A : UD is the home of awesome gloves, for our current level cap (45) UD3 drops the level 45 ones from the last boss. Other than that, you can craft them, or find from mobs.

Q : Where do I get good sub weapons?

A : TMQs drop sub weapons from the last boss, fun fact : level 25 sub weapons are available through TMQ1 boss (hard difficulty).

Q : Where do I get legendary earrings? (Level 26)

A : TMQ1 hard is the only place where it can drop, and it has an incredibly low chance. I did 400+ runs with my friends and I only managed to find 4.

Q : Where do I get dogis?

A : For free, you can get the Goku dogi from token shop for 3500 token, which is waaaaaaaaaaaay too expensive, I suggest you to loot garbage from mobs, collect some zeni, like 500-800k and buy a decent looking one from auction house.

I hope this guide helped a bit, feel free to ask, and I'll try to answer.

Update : Fixed some typos, and fixed a sentence.

We usually do 3 mans for F25 runs, I'll gladly take you with me, so your dogi ball issue is solved there. :P

When you finish F25, you get a capsule, which has 10% chance of giving you a dogi ball. It might be more, I am not sure, but I think it's somewhere around 10%, most likely higher.

I wasted 2000 CP a few hours ago in hopes to get a cowboy dogi, no luck, no boxes, no dogiballs, so in a way I understand where are you coming from. Removing pay 2 win is a very good step, but replacing it with Gambling is a big no-no in my opinion, but hey, there are no perfect solutions.

It would be very smart to implement a system where you can get "limited offers" in cash shop, like, 10 brown boxes for 100 cash points, available once per week, it would limit the amount you can get, and not many people will spam making new accounts and cash on it, in order to get advantage.

Yet, you have to keep in mind that it is possible to get dogi balls and brown boxes for free.

Dogi balls are obtainable from CC, which is really easy with an average team, just do F21-25 and you have 10% chance to get a dogiball, and you can also PLAY instead of PAY.

Brown boxes are available through Boss event, however the 10kk zeni is a bit.. too much, but it will definitely be lowered. Atleast I hope.

Selling these :

Armors : 27kk for the +12 ones, 23kk for +11 - 60kk if you buy all of them at once.

Weapon : 25kk