Posts by diana67

Selfish hypocrisy i see, no point in talking in this forum.

You better don't if you'll only post dumb things and non logic comments. You only think about the races and classes you use, always crying for nerfing class that you have problem to deal with. (Said by a Moderator) and it is true. We would be better without toxic players.

Is it even possible to add Dash to Pure Majin? People need to ask themselves that question, because it's more complicated than it sounds.

It is possible, go find yourself Mr Popo's Mod, where you can transform even humans in Pure Majin form and still use human skills, Dash/sprint included. Pure majin can use it.

Hi Everybody,

I want to make a proposal to all of you, including administrators, developers and so... / Quiero hacer una propuesta a todos ustedes, incluyendo administradores y demás...

Why dont we make the quest system funnier and gratifying? / Por qué no hacemos que el sistema de misiones sea mas divertido, y gratificante?

I was thinking about a situation ingame, it is that anybody wants to do quest in some range of level because its slower than non stop killing mob in determinated area (grinding/farming), and the truth is that both ways are boring. / Estaba pensando acerca de una situación del juego, y es que nadie quiere hacer misiones en un rango de nivel porque resulta mas lento que matar monstruos sin parar en un área determinada y lo cierto es que ambas formas son aburridas.

The point and proposal are: / El punto y las propuestas son:

To input an achievement system to the PvE system because not everybody likes PvP, and the PvE players deserve more rewards. I've saw myself another games like DCUO for example, that game provides you many quest and challenges that impide you to be better if you do not make it, but indeed it gives you rewards like skill points to invest in your character, titles, outfits etc. So I was thinking... why aren't we giving an evolution in that way to the game? Because it get us bored and monotonous sometimes and I came up with the following proposals: / Introducir un sistema de logros para los jugadores PvE porque no a todos le gusta el PvP y creo que los jugadores PvE merecen mas recompensas. He visto juegos como por ejemplo, DCUO, que te proporciona muchas misiones y desafios que te impiden mejorar si no las realizas pero que de hecho te otorga beneficios al cumplirlas, como puntos de habilidad para invertir en tu personaje, títulos, aspectos, etc. Entonces estaba pensando... ¿Por qué no le damos una evolución al juego en ese sentido? Pues en ocasiones se torna aburrido y monótono y se me ocurrieron las siguientes propuestas:

ADVERTISING: This proposal are only loosely constructed ideas. / AVISO: Estas propuestas son ideas vagamente construidas.

1. Title for completing all quest in the whole map zone / Títulos por cumplimiento de todas las misiones en un área del mapa determinada.

2. Title for discovering all map revealer/ Título por descubrir todos los reveladores de mapa.

3. Title and aura for number of completed quest "To complete 10, 30, 50, 80, 100 quest" / Titulo y aura por cantidad de misiones completadas, por ejemplo: "Completar 15, 45, 80, 100 misiones"

4. Title for completing all Tmq / Título por completar Tmq.

5. Every 20 completed quest you get x1 extra SP/ Cada 20 quest completadas te otorgan x1 punto de habilidad.

6. Title for killing number of mobs, for example 100, 500, 1.000, 5.000, 10.000 monsters. / Título por matar un número determinado de mobs, por ejemplo 100, 500, 1.000, 5.000, 10.000 monstruos.

Harder challenges, get better rewards like titles and aura with some effect. / Los desafíos mas dificiles te proveen mejores recompensas como titulos y auras con algún efecto.

Thanks for reading and I hope you like the idea, please let everybody know what you think! / Muchas gracias a todos por leer y espero les guste la idea, por favor hazle saber a todos lo que piensas!

Its just that I hate the way the game looks when you're playing with kid characters, it looks way too close to the screen, even when you use the "others" configs ingame to get more fov and higher point, isnt just enough in comparison with the adult characters.

Can someone tell me if there is a way to get FOV as adult playing as kid?

It's simple:

(I'd like to know how to get the field of view of the "adult" characters when I'm playing as "kid", because to me and talking with some friends, we think it's so annoying to see the game that close in the screen, in that way, we don't want to use items like "kidclock" even when the toon looks pretty, but camera changes in bad way.)
    SOLVED.

dear Daneos and developers:
    About majins... I'd like to know what do you think about why majin transformation isn't able to use the sprint/dash skill, when its already limited with the use of only 2 skills that you've to spend SP on for use it, it could maybe has it unlocked as soon as it gets transformation. And why can't either use emotions like laugh and others. Is there a posibility of change about it?

Cheers!<3