Posts by Shard

I don't see any bad response from them.

Nah Is just, everytime i see someone saying they don´t like something they just ignore or whatever, maybe they don´t have time for it as well i dunno, im not judging, was just what it felt like, i hope they continue!

[OBS: 50.000 O GOD kickstarting maybe? Id prefer to fund DBO anyway lol :P]

They dont seems to accept critics well, hmm, i hope they do more, maybe those lil defects were due to lack of funding, money, license? Was a decent job for a fan, non profit, non licensed

most posts ? no , people will spam threads
    bad idea

bad idea

bad idea

Yea, it does not need to be bound to something like posts, just open a thread with the title "beta keys giveaway" make a form and give keys to all responses, a lot better than going on facebook and giving away for ppl who like&comment status.
    Just don´t give keys to accs created is the same day as the thread and you got it, you get the legit and no opportunists will get it.

Oh Sword Art Online LMAO. Nice typo Shard. Beautifully executed c: SAO is only being made for the PS3. They haven't said anything about a PS4 release date so =T

IKR? Best typo eva!

About SAO, that doesnt make sense at all O.o a game that everyone wants not coming to last gen? Most ppl got rid of their ps3 to get a ps4, WTH

Handing out keys for forum users first, that would benefit the loyal ppl that always follow the project really close and are active at the forums and assure that the test would get a better "quality" players selection. Theres nothing wrong about handing out some keys to the public at facebook and all but, why not give the forum users a head start? They´ve been showing to be really legit interested.

A little thread with a simple form would make it really easy for selection, like:

nick or alias:
    Your experience with dbo?
    Why do you wanna test dbog?

Thats it, i know of course it would benefit me, but would also benefit all other forum users that log in a daily basis and help the community to grow everyday, it would be more fair i suppose? Thats up for you to decide.

download_zpsjeyrdj5f.jpg
    Just some thoughts i was dying to share. [and before any kind of rants "Shard your leech!" "youre selfish" "ugly,melon face", i know, i want a key, we all want,and what im sayin is that all you guys here, on the forums, showed that you really want a key and more important, the server need active and helpful people.]

Live-action Dragonball movies usually suck..! Lets wait and see what they can come up with.. Doubt it will be desent.. Thx for info!

Yea, better than nothing tho, better than EVOLUTION XD, [come to think of tit, anything is better than evolution oh..]

Ohh i forgot about peria and tree, i want them too, there some other corean games that i want like closers online and kingdom under fire but since they may either never or take a long long time to com to us, i dont even bother you know xD