Posts by Shard

Eai seus putos ^^
    Vish nem estava sabendo de alpha...
    Será q eu consigo ganhar uma key dessas nova leva q terá ?
    Se alguem tiver uma sobrando (to ligado q deve ter alguem com varias contas no forum sauhsuasauhs) me arruma uma ?? *-*

Opa manolo, se pá vc consegue sim, eles disseram que a cada 1 dia q atrasar vão enviar +5 keys, então entra todo dia 1 vez no facebook e aqui no forum pra ver o movimento!

If compared in the same stage vegetto>gogeta simply cuz of this statement old kai did that potara fusion gives a much bigger boost than fusion dance. Since gogeta=vegetto the potara boost gives vegetto a little ahead

To add any of those new stuff that are not in the original they would need to hire 3d modeleres, animators etc.. Since they´re not making money out of this its impossible.

Well my friend atleast having a game would be good , and ocne again it's about making the game Balanced , and in the future making new content because people are going to reach LVL 70 in the first months and they'll just end up loosing the interest in playing haha , they'd be :" I've Got lvl 70 , i've gotthe best gears , dogis , i'm unbeatable with my 40K hp namek , what should i do ? euhm let's go do some challenges , oh right i've already won everything , maaaan let's go watch videos ".

But anyway having the game first in a stable and balanced form would be good then we'll start asking about new content.

There can´t be new content, how? The devs who did the game are not supportin it anymore.

Well if you take the fact that Goku and Vegeta are even as Super Saiyan 2's and SS3 is 4x's Gokus SS2 power level then you can say it is 4x Vegetas SS2 power level right? So that should mean he could fight 4x SS2 Vegetas but of course, the multipliers are unreliable at later levels lmao We have no idea what the max strength is for SS2 and SS3. Just that when you transform, your power increases said #x's ~ Its a good idea to have them though I think to kind of get an idea of the level difference~ Going by feats and all, you could say GT characters are weaker then a lot of Z but you know for a fact, they are way above them, use to be anyhow xD

Exact, a ssj3 goku could handle 4 vegetas ssj2.

Since i don´t have enough official info at GT i can´t really make any math with that, is just guessing:

Gogeta and Vegetto are the same people fusioning, but in different ways, fusion dance for gogeta and potara for vegetto, since old kaioshin stated that potara is way stronger than
    fusion dance (and i wouldnt doubt his knowledge! :P) then vegetto is always stronger than gogeta [at the same form]

So, teorically, if Super Buu [raw, with no one absorbed] has 32B [the biggest Power Level i got from official source] then we can know for sure vegetto base is over 32B, then gogeta is somewhere near that too, also, get in your seats cuz the power level of vegetto/gogeta is stunning:

Vegetto/Gogeta base minimum - 32B
    SSJ1 - 1.6T
    SSJ2 - 3.2T
    SSJ3 - 12.8T [He never went this form but is the closes value to see how strong he is at ssj4 form]
    SSJ4 - Not enough data to evaluate so 12.8T+

EDIT:

Turns out the goku ssj3 and buu power levels i was using as reference was a fake v jump scan, it looked pretty legit tho, i got fooled i suppose :P [the ssj multiplifiers stay tho! those are official!]
    sVVpP2B.jpg

Well in a way yes , but not SSJ2 like 4x Vegeta SSJ2 that won't work at all haha

Yea, to have the exact power it depends on each individual base.

But there this official dainzenshoo7 formula for ssj multiplier:

ssj1 x50base
    ssj2 Double ssj1
    ssj3 4xssj2

so if A saiyan has 9.000 power level it goes like:
    ssj1 - 450.000
    ssj2 - 900.000
    ssj3 - 3.600.000

Goku in freeza saga was 3 million base while in buus saga he was 60 million base [official data from daizenshoo7]

True. We have no idea what is going to be done about the "Cash-shop". Stuff might be given, might have to be bought. Might have to donate. Who knows xD Only they can tell us. I, for one, would love to support the game if a donate option is implemented. If not, do what is best :D

I was wondering about donations too, how will they keep servers online, they got to make something out of it right?

Haha Yeah. I came across that too but it didn't provide enough information for everything but I checked the "power levels" and they're the same on the wiki and that video so you can say they get their info from the same source o.o

Yea, what called my atention was the ssj2 and ssj3 info

ssj2 = 2*(ssj)
    ssj3 = 4*(ssj2)

So,
    ssj1 = 150 M
    ssj2 = 300 M
    ssj3 = 1.2 B

That at a minimum, since goku didnt stagnated.

Yeah haha. Syn turns into Omega by him |ahem| swallowing all the dragonballs then tada, Omega turns up, which he bashes SS4 Goku/SS4 Vegeta like playthings so hes pretty :censored: strong xD and Yeah, I would believe Vegetto is as strong as SS4 Goku. Its what a lot of peeps say. Some have said that's what the official Dazenshuu (or something) said so apparently it must be true O.O

Where can i find this Daizenshuu thing? It would be extremetly helpful

There are so many possibilities:

Killing specific mobs.
    Killing bosses a certain amount of times.
    Getting a certain amount of an specific item.
    Doing quests.
    Using complete sets.
    Exploring areas.
    Scanning power levels.

many many possibilities!

Haha By all means go ahead. That would just transfer over to me and make me stronger, faster with a bigger appetite :thumbup:

That was NEAT sir vegetto AHAHAHA!

Definitely its hard to compare some stuff. Do you think goku ssj4 is stronger than vegetto? I have an impression that vegetto base form would be on par with goku/vegeta ssj4, the potara fusion bonus is ridiculous.

SYN and omega is the same guy? (The white dude?)
    ill have to watch teh gt again, srsly :P.

Buuhan is the second best in dbz and mystic gohan holds the third spot, thats for sure. ill update it.

It is kind of hard to say because SS4 Goku, SS4 Vegeta, Baby Vegeta (Final form) I think Super 17, all the shadow dragons, specifically Nouva, Syn (Omega, who is in the list) SS Gogeta etc. Im just too lazy this late to think about it xD but yeah, lets see what list we can compile huh :P

Yea, i love to do those lists and discuss about powers :rolleyes:

I have some statements for putting ssjg,bills and whis there:

Akira said in a interview that power in a small scale for battle of gods is
    -Whis 15
    -Bills 10
    -GokuSsjg 6

Akira also said that Bills is stronger than any character shown in DBZ manga, and that means,Vegetto SSJ2, the strongest character of DBZ is weaker than Bills

Goku stated in the movie that he was sad about getting that power by doing the ssjgod "ritual" thing, and also that he now understand that this dimensional of power is impossible to be achieve by a single being.

/\ That means no one can achieve those god level status alone, so we can now know that Goku SSJ4 is also weaker than SSJG.

The only ones that could be on par with those Gods would be gogeta,vegetto or omega shenron. With the data we have by now.

EDIT: HELP ME WITH GT INFORMATION, I DO NOT REMEMBER A THING.