Posts by Wack10

Will only ever return to DBOG if banned accounts due to chargeback are reactivated.

Anyone with a sane mind would have charged back their donations after realizing the server was designed as a greedy scam.

50-60% of player base decided to quit and charge back because this game's purpose was to fund Daneos personal finances rather than improving upon the DBO experience.

Any DBO private server attached to global will fail because nobody will donate to a project with a shady history.

Unban chargeback players, rework cash shop/ game mechanics and this server with flourish in population and thrive in popularity again,

Thanks GojuNoku. You are such a valuable player.

Always at the forefront reporting bugs and exploits. You archived them so well!

Please keep it up in a different server! Your contributions were invaluable!

i have been wondering is there any new fixes to the freezing and constant lag spikes every 1 minute or so? i have windows 10 my gaming setup is very strong enough to handle the game and yet i get those. any fixes?

This has been an issue since the start of the server. It was acceptable the first 2 years, but this project could never come up with a feasible solution.
    This game is unbearable because of the constant freezes and will get you killed a few times in PvP/PvE situtations.

DBOUR has fixed this issue and runs without freezes. A much better experience.

DBOC I believe also fixed this freezing issue, but don't quote me on that.

By basically the same staff members and community? I doubt it.

DBOC has same the same staff as DBOG. I don't follow that server as much because of it's associations with DBOG.

DBOUR staff has the original and experienced crew that started the DBOPS (DBO Private Server) projects in 2013.

DBOUR is implementing some seriously new/major changes that's necessary for a fulfilling experience in DBO.

Both projects are in early Alphas and I suggest everyone do their research accordingly.

This community fell because the management team were incompetent.
    They didn't know how to properly assess or address their community.

Racists, bigots and liars. People say this game died because of lack of updates. NO. This game died because players were cheated and treated like gambling machines. The management team sat like puppets waiting on Daneos to conjure a new monetisation scheme. There is no problem donating, but when you rig your cash shop and limit players progression through paywalls, your game will start to collapse fast. Players complained about this scam of a server and Bandai was up Daneos ass. Of course he would be scared of jail after all the shady business manoeuvres he made just for his OWN profits.

This project can finally die and let another more dedicated personnel revive the team without making same mistakes.

It may take a while to garner a strong community of 5000-9000+ players again but at least no player will fall for the trap that DBOG is.

DBOUR and DBOC will be handled much better.