Posts by Slash555

Anything that can help this game go forward and help you guys that spend countless hours working on it, it's worth the vote, my vote is yes. Can't wait to see what's next for DBOG. I've helped this server since 2013 or 2014, don't remember anymore, as founders and with donations, and I believe that the game is in it's best state so far, sure, still there's a lot of work to do, and this is the best way to deliver it, specially 2.0 and new content! Thank you for everything, Verdant, I'll keep supporting this game until I die, hahaha

Well, yesterday I did 10 TMQ6 and 10 CC25, I saw drop 2 U56 and got nothing because the party was full in both cases, if that's ok then I don't know anything anymore. You go to TMQ6, that's very hard to find party and only thing you gain is U14, that's annoying, in this hard, high lvl dungeons and TMQ the only thing should drop would be U56, and increase drop, permanently.

I think it's a little too early to call. There are relatively few +15 items as of last night, but there are a decent amount of kits sitting unused, so people are stockpiling them for something. Right now, 2 people have a set of full +15, and about 20 people have at least 1 +15 item, but there are 20 set's worth of +15 kits unused in the game (at level 55 gear). I'll take statistics again next weekend, but right now I need to figure out why people are stockpiling these. 20 sets of +15 in a week is about half a % of the weekly playerbase, so we'll see what happens with it. I'll be more comfortable making a decision once people start using them. I think a lot are sitting unused because people still don't know what they're for.

Interesting, they are stocking it probably to value even more, that's what is happening, from yesterday to today, price increased even more, now you find U56 for 7kk, this is getting out of control, need 5 U42 to get 1 U56 is extreme, I believe 2 is enough, the price will be more close to what's possible, like 2 or 3kk each, but, let's wait what will happen next week then. Right now upgrade kits, like many other items is very expensive for whom buys, and very unprofitable for who sells it.

First of all I'm glad that you, Verdant, is trying to work so hard on the server testing new stuff, especially considering that Daneos did nothing for years, so that's a very good thing. But just because you had an idea I don't have to say "yes" to all of them, until now, the most of them was great, changes in the token shop, cash shop, etc, but this new upgrade system pnly works for the same no life players that has 24/7 of time to farm(I won't say names), that's not the case for majority of players. I killed myself to get 45kk, in like 1 month, I spent all of it only to get +0 TMQ6 set, +0 gloves, shenlong subweapon, earrings, and a LOT of Silver Boxes, now I need 45 U56 stones to make my set +15, 6,5kk each gives 292kk, more 30 U56 for weapons, 6kk each, 180kk, so I need 472kk to be full +15, if that was on TW's era it would be fine, but right now, with the auction house with like 10 U56 for selling, each one of them more expensive than the other, we can't afford this, it's just impossible, I'm sorry, but that's the truth.

3 max stones in 10 hours means in a couple of weeks you'll have full +15, and never have to farm for it again. Like I said, it's meant to be a slow progression that gives you something to build toward for a long time.

They would, because the u56's would be rare.

You know you can craft them now right? And get the small ones in token/mudosa?

I'll have some bonuses for playing in parties out soon, but we can't incentivize party play by punishing solo players.

I do, but it's very painful do all that crafting, spend a lot for +1, not worth

I agree 100% with you. It is something normal to think like that

I agree, but there's a few players, always the same ones, that get+15 in 2 days because they don't have a life outside the game, and you do and don't agree with them, they always says "crying", looks like they only knows 1 word, anyways, back to the topic, the previous system was perfect, it was very hard to find stones, but it was possible, now, it's not

It should return to what it was before, stones with 100% of success, now we need to pay 6kk for 1 U56, not everybody has 24/7 of time to farm and buy upgrade items. For new players that's even worse, they see the auction house and just give up, a friend of mine did just that, thinking about a long term for the game, like this, is not going to work.

PS:This is just my opinion, before starting saying the same thing as always, like:"crying", respect me, that I respect you.

Your greed has no limit, I already donate, I am a founder, bought cash in the game a lot, that's enough, you can't complain that I don't support the game's development, my part is done, now it's his turn of make this game happen. I'm happy that he's found a girl and all, but, after he took our money, that's a commitment to be fullfilled, does this mean nothing to you?

Honestly, I don't know what to think about DBOG anymore, we are in 2020 and still this development is not finished, we don't have any news, it was always like this, since 2015 or 2014 when DBOG started, I don't remember anymore, because it was so long ago

Não faço ideia, eu parei de jogar assim que decidiram por fazer esse wipe sem sentido depois de 2 anos esperando o jogo voltar, chega de fazer papel de palhaço, não sei o que sera desse jogo, ninguem fala nada

Dificil achar alguem que entenda de desenvolvimento e que ame DBO e tenha jogado nas epocas do TW, sim, pra que vão jogar num server que levara wipe? eles achavam o que? que iam investir tempo em algo que seria deletado? deram um tiro no proprio pe, fui um dos caras mais criticos ao wipe aqui quando teve a votação, fiz de tudo prevendo que ia dar nisso, e olha ai, acabei estando certo, infelizmente, e pra piorar tudo faz quase o ano todo que não se tem noticia do tal server novo 2.0, o Daneos sumiu, provavelmente ta de boa com o dinheiro dos founders e largou o projeto, apenas não vai falar nada pra evitar o stress

Olha, parece que sim, ninguem fala mais nada, o Daneos sumiu, os moderadores não dão uma informação, simplesmente porque não existe novidade, 1 ano se passou de novo sem nada, se tivessem deixado o server como tava, não tava perfeito, tinha muitos problemas, mas melhor do que ta agora, ne?

Vai, mas não tem data e depende do server 2.0 esta livre o maximo de bugs, pelo que me parece, o Daneos não entra no forum ha quase 2 meses e deve ter abandonado o projeto, esses dias o server ficou off e ele nem sequer estava em casa pra consertar, ou seja, 99,9% que o server morreu, triste