Posts by Slash555

Is there lvl 55 recipes in the game? I don't remember, The ones I found is lvl60(Fear Island) and 65(Porunga Rocks South), thank you!

Tive esse problema no pré open beta, única solução foi quando formatei o pc, nunca mais aconteceu, deve ser alguma incompatibilidade com o Windows 10, sei la

Perfeitamente, não adianta, eles não entendem, esse politicamente correto realmente criou uma geração de chorões. De qualquer forma, já responderam a minha duvida, agradeço.

Sei lá, não vejo nada de mais com o termo, mas enfim, não usarei mais então, vamos ficar sem poder comprar cash por enquanto então, espero que o Daneos oportunize a nós isso de novo...

Como vocês(BR'S) estão comprando cash? depois que tiraram o paymentwall ficou impossível, o paypal vive dando problema e os outros 2 sites também, daqui uns dias só vai ter gringo rico e os br se ferrando pra comprar qualquer coisa porque o mercado tá um lixo.

I'll try to make TMQ'S, UD'S and CC with my turtle(still very popular, but is the best pve class).
    Now that I can trade seal coins I can make some money.

Thank you for the info btw

That is very possible... how do you think the TW company made the skills? The only hard part would be balancing perhaps...

NTL had their own team, it is a company, right? Daneos and the other guy are two fans bringing the game back to life. It took four years to be done, doesn't look easy to me.

It's what me and my friends WANT the party composition to be. We have the freedom to do what we want. If we dont need a fighter we will not inv a fighter. It is what it is so stop criyng.

Yes, vou have this freedom. What you should have too is good manners, after all is not everybody that has friends in the game, my own doesn't have time for it.

Dogis, items and dungeons are not enough, it will need new skills, maybe a new class, I don't know if that's possible. I have no knowledge of programming, but this should be very hard to do.

This game is done.. I just play couse is dragonball xD. I thnink this game won't be a competitive mmrpg. I play WoW too. Ecery class and subclass are able and they try to equilibrate for pve and pvp. I search on google and post on blizzard forum what is the best class for pve and pve they sey all, what is op is nerfed. They sey play what u like not what is op. Then if he can't play what he want's why he want's to play?. I don't like fuking nathing piccolo and rly bored. Imagine piccolo is rly op, i have to play piccolo couse is fuking op?. And this game have no future i think they will cap lvl 70 and then...? still lvl 70 in 2020?.

This is an important point, what will happen after lvl 70 will be reached? people will stop playing and the game will die the same way like TW? after 4 years working in this game? I think Daneos have some ideias lvl 70+

You are brazilian from Paradise?
    I just joined Champions, but the thing is not improved, anybody is going to CC or TMQ'S -.-'

Paradise is impossible to get in, they want a perfect people with perfect gear, every paradise guy I know is stupid and arrogant, also.
    The other two I don't know, but I'll try to find out who owns it, thank you.

I don't think my english is THAT good, haha, anyway, I'll try to find an US or another country guild today. My gear is pants +9 and the rest +5, still working on it.

The hardest thing atm is to find a nice, friendly and active brazilian guild(yes, I'm from this shitty country with this shitty people), is not a surprise we are hated on the internet, not all of us are like that, I don't care about joining another country's guild, but this is tought, almost 100% doesn't accept foreign players on it.

PS: The bug about seal coin was fixed, nice, but doesn't change those facts about fighters or this community be toxic without reason.

why dont u just make a new class?

Dude, I have a Turtle, a Sword and a Fighter. The thing is that I can't trade seal coins for my turtle, por example, to my fighter, I need to get it with him, I tried all day to buy seal coins, but it seems impossible even without binds.