Posts by Slash555

Fighters (Like myself) are worth less than shit because of how popular the class is like you said. There are too many fighters in DBOG, yet people need buffers, tanks, and healers for TMQs or CC. We don't have too much of a demand because you can literally find a human fighter every minute while traveling. However I do have to agree with the community being worse. "

"Seen too many individuals be toxic for literally NO REASON."

You just described 90% of the people in this game.

It's what I WANT it to be. I have the freedom to do what I want, the topic here is not that, is the selfish people that can't help each other when you need it.

fighters have literally never ever been able to get parties

"whats going on with this community"

you steal aggro from tanks and then die, completely worthless in party activities

Then take the class out of the game, I won't play with a class I don't like just a lot of you do just to get some party, where's the fun?

I'm done with this game! If you are a fighter, like me, you worth less than shit, is impossible to get party to TMQ or CC. I spent all my day trying, spamming on trade, nothing, I can't sell anything because I don't have seal coins, I can't get nice items too, what's going on with this community? I know it is the most popular class in the game, but some guys can help you and refuses to do so, I don't know why. Is very sad how players behaviour got worse since TW, I don't asking for a kidnee, just to enjoy the game, and for that I need other players, like you.

I play since TW was released, I have a lot of experience in this game, specially with fighter, but everytime I say this class needs a buff or something, every moderador says the class is "fine", so they hear just what they want and change just what they want.

PS: Fighter need a buff of dexterity(be good like was in the early TW's time), A fighter can't win a SK not even with the best gear and build, they have a buff of avoid criticals, also.

I agree, we need something or someone to make the calls about balance.

I got 6 Dragon balls in 1 hour on this new system, I liked it. The problem is that because you farming some area there are a lot of lazy people just waiting for steal from you, I think dragon ball stealing should be punished with permanent ban, selling db's too.

Three, almost four years ago, this game was just a dream for me, I was so sad it was closed forever and never have a chance to play it again, like all Dragon Ball fans should be thought that time. Thanks to Daneos and all this amazing team, the game which marked a very nice time of my life is back!I'm very happy to make part of this history as a Founder!

Thank you for been a really true Dragon Ball fan! A game made by fans must be this awesome!

When those new dogis will be added to the game? and is there a chance to more be made? A Goku Black dogi would be awesome!(I know there's a Zamasu+Black dogi) :D

So...I was in the game and I thought that would have dogis to sell in the cash shop like before, but there wasn't, How can I get dogis in open beta?Thanks