Posts by Halteclere

Randoms can add you as a 'friend' in this game without you knowing it. The game then gives them your location and online status, as well as notifies them when you login and each time you change channels, all without your consent. The names of the players that have added you in secret do not appear in your friend list, and you have no way of removing yourself from someone else's list.

This can be used to stalk and harass people, so I'd like a confirmation added similar to the popups authorizing a trade or duel, allowing people to decline being added into some stranger's list. I'd also like a way to remove myself from random griefers' stalk lists.

Also, the mods have given me grief over insisting I post this publicly, as if there aren't already enough stalkers in this game abusing this function. I'd like a ticket category added for sensitive topics that can be abused easily if they're posted.

I afked a few alts for weeks thinking I could use them to shorten the time I'd need to afk on my main by getting some tradable items on my alts and passing them over.

But it turns out that despite some items not being labeled as character-bound in the token shop menu, all of the stuff bought from the token store bind on acquisition.

So yeah, it turns out I've been lagging my game for weeks with multiple clients for nothing.

It's just a labeling discrepancy, but I hope it gets fixed.

if you dont know how to use it dont buy it omg

it only can be used in CC dungeon in West City so your waste your money xD

I would have appreciated it if it said so on the tooltip or if there was any clue at all in-game, before you buy it. It looks like a run-of-the mill curative item while it's inside the auction house.

Nice to know it's not actually bugged though, I can try to sell it off to someone else without feeling like I've scammed someone.

You're a toxic douchebag, btw.

Bought a stack off the auction house, turns out they can't be used. Please fix.

The tooltip didn't include the text in blue when viewed from the auction house before buying.

My bags were full, so I used my pet's remote sell skill so I could unload. Then some random sent a request, it closed the sell window and I had to wait for pet to regen VP before I could get back to what I was doing.

Which would not have been so bad if I didn't realize later that I had accidentally equipped a pair of junk gloves while I was right-clicking stuff to sell and had ended up vendoring my weapon when I opened pet sell again. (I didn't realize because the icon was the same.)

So yeah, I would appreciate that not happening again. I dug through the options and didn't find anything, but maybe I just missed it?

Santo's RAR extracts with 7zip; if you get errors, try testing the archive to see if your download got corrupted.

If I run Santo's launcher, will it download the game for me, even without first installing the 2.5 GB installer .rar? Not too keen on the huge download, or installing torrent/download manager software just to try this game.

Edit: Ok, so I tried it. The launcher is looking for \DBOG\patcher_config.xml and unrar.dll.