Posts by NastyDeslon

Creo que Fearless se refiere a que ese dinero ya no esta. Fue usado para mantener el servidor o lo que sea que haya hecho Daneos con el mismo así sea malgastarlo.

Cuando hablaban de "devolver el cash" se referían a que iban a fijarse en cada cuenta el total de cash points comprados y re-cargarlos en las nuevas cuentas del 2.0. Pero siempre con cash-points del juego (in game currency). Ahora, ese dinero ya invertido, claramente nunca iba a volver monetariamente. Se considera una "inversion" en el server. Server que lamentablemente por un pésimo manejo termino cayendo.

Saludos!

Hi there,

I looted some boots with RP Regeneration.

I was wondering how this effect works. Do you put this on and charge faster RP? . Apart from boots, does this effect exist in other clothes? Which is the maximum value?

Are there any other way to charge faster RP? Potions or something?

Thank you,

Hi there,

DB hunting it´s not so difficult once you get the hang of it.

As you said, you do have to go farming in one spot. Once you killed a mob, it has 20% chance to respawn with the DB icon which you can see with your scouter (you have to buy one with the Radar ability, the first one is the red one in Korin)

Once you kill a mob with the DB icon, it has a 5% chance to drop a dragonball being a normal mob, 10 % chance if it is a super, 15% chance if it is an Ultra, 20% chance if it is Boss and 25% chance being a Hero.

But there is something more. You have to kill mobs in between 10 levels of your actual level. Let`s say you are lvl 25. So you have to kill mobs in between 20-30. 19 and below and 31 and above just won´t drop any DB.

It is said a lot that you have to kill mobs exactly 5 levels below or above your actual level, so if you look for information you are gonna find that only lvl 20 and 30 mobs would work for you being lvl 25. That being said i have been DB hunting a lot recently and mobs in between 10 levels (5 above and 5 below) of your´s actually works fine.

Finally, I suggest you to kill mobs exactly 5 lvls below yours. Because being 5 levls above it should be easier for you and you are going to kill them faster.

All in all, there is no secret trick apart from this to drop DB. At the end of the day it is all luck. You can try and fail the first 3 hours of the DB hunt event and then drop all of them in the last one. Just keep trying.

I hope this would help. Happy DB hunting!

Hi, I think you cannot get the transformation before lvl 40.

Anyway, I suggest you to use your dragonballs to start getting the Dragon Buffs needed for your race as it is easier to DB hunt being lower lvl.

If it is really important to you to have the transformation as soon as you hit 40, you can always store the dragonballs you now have in the bank. By doing this

you can collect 7 new dragonballs during next event, and seven more and seven more, as long as you have space in your bank.

Una consulta, que pasara con los avances que hagamos con aquellas cuentas nuevas, es decir, los que no tenemos acceso al 2.0?

¿Se perderá todo el proceso? ¿Hay alguna fecha estimada para la transición definitiva al 2.0?

Muchas gracias.