Posts by [Retired] Wook

Hi, thank you for your suggestion. Currently silver boxes give you the max stat of the item and there are some box bugs that needs to be fixed before getting rid of brown boxes and adding gold box. I really like the idea getting rid of brown box and adding silver box instead of it. I agree brown boxes are frustrating, even though you use +1000boxes it is hard to get the max stat. Silver box that you can select the stat you want and not giving the max stat immediately will be a good idea. Won’t be frustrating as brown boxes but it will be challenging enough, this is my opinion. But before we move on those box system we need to test and make sure there aren’t any bugs that might happen. Like the bug items we need to make sure that bugs are blocked. Also, I like the idea of dogiball effects but I somehow think dogiball still needs to be challenging enough for players. I definitely agree with the Namek item one. Cc item requires lots of times and effort but for the namek ones craft items are better than CC items. As you said quickfix will solve this situation. Thank you for your suggestions and your time.