Posts by zCajuina

Hey guys, it's been a while since I posted but I still can't seem to find a tutorial or examples of people doing it online so I thought I'd ask for some help by the modding geniuses themselves on the forum. I really like the Martial artist energy barrage skill animation. Can anyone show me or describe the steps I can take to use that animation on other skills? Please and thank you!

I think that's a very tricky thing to do. DBO files are just so compacted and modding the game is just so complicated. You should check the modding channel in the DBO discord. I wish you luck.

I don't know if this will ever happen, adding a new transformation requires a lot of thinking a debuffing in some other skills and transformations(is not so simple as just add the transformation and duble or triple up your stats). Don't get me wrong i really wanted a new transformation, i think it would be really cool. But after thinking about it you have to consider the Devs point of view.

My idea was to invest in a better mod support, just with that there could be a enormous market of skins and custom transformations. Or even Dogis or special items that you could select a color for your aura or your hair. But since it's an MMO, and modding an online game comes with risks of players wanting to hack the game, etc.., this is again a think that can possibly never happen. But who knows? we will have to wait until version 2.0 and see what verdant prepared to us

First of all...Happy new year LOL! So i did a couple of those things, i was just farming and a guy came up to me and offered some help in leveling up, and for the period of a week or less, he farmed XP in a dungeon and got me up to level 60, then 65, from there i took my time and grinded to 70. And here i'am!

i learned that those little dragons were from titles so i tried a 1v1 with him just to get the "Novice Gladiator", so that's one off the list (i think)

He also showed me the boss event and i did some and got a title. But after that that fealing of empty completion came again LOL. Nowdays i'm just farming DBs for no reason i think (i may have 3 or 4 sets or those things)

We formed a guild and things but the other members like to fight, do PVP, grind their weapons to the highest value possible and things. But i still don't find that soo fun.

Well i did some more things, and i'm grateful for being in the right Ch at the right time, or else i would be at lv 56 or something till this day. But i still don't think socializing is for me. I'm hopping that in 2.0, if verdant implements modding support, that spark for playing DBO rise up and shine again. But till then idk what else to do and have fun.

Hello to everyone reading this right now! I'm a very isolated and probably strange player who, after achieving his objectives, doesn't know what to do now.

More context: I started playing in 2021 or so. I spent two weeks or more grinding, and after that, I got the info that DBO was shutting down. I got sad, left the game for a good amount of time, and got back after I saw the Revival project being developed.

So after that, I got in the game again. Happily for me, I got a level 30 bundle, which made my life 10x easier. After that, I began my quest again: get Super Saiyan, some cool dogis, and finally, the underwear pet (that was all).

The main reason why I got into the game was because of character creation LOL. I never actually liked the idea of staying hours and hours grinding for an MMORPG.

After some long weekends of doing what i didn't wanted (aka grinding), I got enough money to buy the full set of the White Bunny Outfit (which I paid around 2 or 3 million for ;-;) and after gathering the Dragon Balls again, I got the pet, and there I was, finally "complete." But what do I do now?

For most of the time when I played, I spent the whole day doing quests, killing mobs, and selling loot, which put me very far away from the 'normal' player experience. What I mean by that is, most of the functions, events, and activities in the game that normally give you the urge to continue playing, I never did because they all seemed so boring. Here's my "I never did" list:

• - I never engaged in PvP.
    • - I never stepped on that PvP platform in Karin Village.
    • - I never entered or created a guild.
    • - I never did crafting.
    • - I never entered a dungeon.
    • - I never did or watched a scramble event.
    • - I never did a boss event.

I just re-installed the game today all because of nostalgia, loneliness, and maybe depressive nostalgia LOL. Anyway, what do you guys think I should do now, and what do you guys think of me?

Here's some fan art of my character; I even designed an OC based on her. Good day to you all!

fT5pLX8.jpg

bSkofVQ.jpg

There are some guides on ragezone I think.

Looke d up on those, most of the resources have some 64bits requirements (specially the server files wich the cmd window doesnt open and warns me that it for a 64bit machine, or it says that "coulndn't find MasterServer.exe, or any other .exe that ARE JUST OVER THE server1.bat FILES LOL) even if i find 32bits of those there will always be a one that just wont have a alt version, i'm gonna try for a couple more minutes (that possibly will turn to hours) but if it doesn't work, i think i will just live with that, and try again when i find a better pc

Anyway thanks, Verdant!

So i've wanted to do this for quite a while but the tutorials are all a quite old, and one of the tools that they mention is "XXAMP" wich unfortunately ot doesn't work on my pc (I mean the "Apache" and "MySQL" they just wont install own my PC) and i didn't find anything like a updated tutorial for creating your own server. I'm not trying to create the best server of DBO or smt, no. I just want a little alone server where i can play with admin commands and infinite cach, just me, my self and i XD, so if anyone can help me with it i would be really awesome and would make me really happy XD. Thanks in advance!

my sad history LOL:

This desire of creating my own server for that purpose, came after playing DBO for the first time and after some time, getting the news that the server would be closed down, i was really sad because i had spent a whole week grinding non stop and when the server closed it was like a big punch on my stomach, but anyway, life goes on.

(hopping that some newer tutorial exists;()

Eu tive esse erro assim que o game atualizou

Eu tentei olhar a comunidade, tentando achar alguém que teve o mesmo problema, achei e no post a solução era desativar o modo de compatibilidade, mas ela já estava desativada

MoUNOog.png

Incrível, eu mal jogo e quando jogo da problema kk

alguém pode me ajudar?

;(

Olá! Você tem arquivos muito antigos. Você provavelmente precisará desinstalar / reinstalar para resolver esses problemas e obter o novo inicializador. Vai ser um grande patch, porém, fizemos muitas mudanças desde a época daquele lançador

OH! agora que reinstalei vi a mudança imensa, obrigado pela ajuda!

Eu venho convivendo com esse problema dês da primeira vez que instalei o game, items com um icone de armadura/ machado e dois outros como um papel rosa e azul, no qual eu acredito que sirvam para upar os equipamentos, não possuem nem uma descrição

lHVWg4o.png

lHVWg4o.png

E toda vez que coleto e sempre uma viagem perdida e pa, nunca sei se o nivel do item e alto para upar meus equipamentos

E dês de que instalei o game ele fica sempre procurando um update mas nunca acha/carega

n5fF8mz.png

Apesar do play estar cinza eu ainda sim consigo clicar e entrar no game, mas ele nunca baixa o tal update ali

Alguém pode me ajudar? acho q pulei uma etapa crucial ou algo assim já q não jogo muito kkk