Posts by Blazingle

Very good news :)

1 question from me so after the Pre-Open beta is open in 1-2 weeks,If I start playing will my character level and equipment will be on my account forever or after the Pre-Open beta finishes and there will be a full realease of the game it will have another reset of levels and characters ?

Thank you

As said in the post in Pre open beta your characters and progress will be completely wiped and in Open beta if you create the character it will not be wiped

I would be too. I'm sure a lot of people on TW server 1 wish they knew most of the English speaking player were on server 2 b4 starting. Maybe they were at the point of no return. Why start a new character on a different server when you put so much work and hours into that one character. It's like being held back because of the game's limitations.

yeah I was on server 1 but noticed most English players were server 2 but was to lazy to level up to 70 again

Hello everyone so an idea has recently popes into my head and I was think about making a DBZ AMV compilation different than what has been done in this one I'll not only be adding the actual series but some of the games as well so if you have any videos or a YouTube channel you would allow me to put in the compilation PM me or leave the link below! (Any contributions will be credited)
    :kidgohansaiyan: