Posts by AlricOmega

I tried the files today and have been playing for an hour. It's true that the freezing problem have been improved alot, but it's still there. It's much better than before though. Instead of getting freezes every 30-40 sec, they seems much more spaced and random (maybe from 1 to 5 min), and they only last like half a second. Atleast for me.

Running the game on W10 2004 fully updated.

Big improvement guys! Keep on the hard work, almost there!

Kai-kai.

I tried the files today and have been playing for an hour. It's true that the freezing problem have been improved alot, but it's still there. It's much better than before though. Instead of getting freezes every 30-40 sec, they seems much more spaced and random (maybe from 1 to 5 min), and they only last like half a second. Atleast for me.

Running the game on W10 2004 fully updated.

Big improvement guys! Keep on the hard work, almost there!

Kai-kai.

Well, I tried to run the game in compatibility mode with real time protection disabled with no luck. Stuttering still happens. Hope that fix comes out soon! Great work with this game thought, I'm enjoing it so far. You guys are amazing reviving such an amazing old game which we all Dragon Ball fans love. Keep on the hard work!

Kai-kai.

Hey guys, I recently installes the game and got here with the same stuttering problems as you, so I have checked all your treads. I'm running W10 2004, full updated and glad to see they are working on that next game client hopping to solve this issue. Seems shutting down antivirus is not the solution anymore since next game client launch, but have anyone tried to run the game with compatibility mode? Since the game was stable on W7, W8 and W10 early builds, maybe running the game with compatibility mode will solve this issue.

That worked for me with old game that never work anymore on W10, but haven't tried yet with DBOG. I'll try tonight, I'm at work right now. But I though maybe someone would like to give it a try if not tried yet. Hope that new game client launches soon!

Kai-kai.