Posts by Popce

Hello first of all thx for your guide it really helps me as a new player to understand the basics of zeni making in this game but why did you put "old guide" did you make a new one ? can't find any other zeni guide here or maybe some method didn't work anymore ? like i can't make afk token my alts can't get any tokens only the guy who kills it get the token i guess is patched or i did it wrong maybe ?

Its old guide.

Crafting is not same like before, same with tokens.

Maybe I will make new one.

Since dbog have new members who don't know much about new system, I decided to make zeni guide. The guide is nothing special, I just shared my experience. This guide is for currently situation, maybe something will change in future.

1. < Token Farm >

-> There are plenty of ways how you can farm tokens. But best way is UD3 spam. Basically you just spam first floor for tokens, you get like 200 tokens per run. You should have buffer and speed classes like karma or poko. In one hour you can get around 10k tokens (also if you're lucky you can get some good kits). If you don't have strong party you should try CC (spamming first 4 floors for tokens). CC is easier, you don't need strong party, but its a bit slower. When you get a good amount of tokens. I recommend you to buy boxes or wagu (if it is 2x wagu on). You can sell boxes/wagu at good price at auction house. Btw better method was selling skill resets, but they got nerf, and sell price is 15k now.

2. < CCBD >

-> Capsule Corp Battle Dungeon is a very good way to make zeni. We won't talk here about token spam, we will talk about higher floors. Most players don't play ccbd, cuz they choose bad class or they don't have good gear. The best floors to play are 50, 70, 90 or 100. I actually play CC46-50, because you can sell Device Fragments and CC Coins for good price. In 1 hour you can clear 4-5 times (with good party). You get around 1-2 Device Fragments and 60 CC Coins per run. At the moment price for Fragment is 2kk. Also CC90 or 100 doing good job, you can sell capsule for 15-20kk easy.

3. < Farming >

-> I am not a person who farm, but I can say something about this. Farming is good way to make zeni. If you farm you should make afk party. If you don't know what afk party is. Basically 1 guy farm, 4 are afk, and you get 5 tokens per kill (they need to stay near your farming spot). With this you farm tokens, kits, dragonballs, wagu. Maybe best way to make zeni, but drop rate can be cruel.

4. < Crafting >

-> Also good way for zeni, but you should have high crafting lvl. You can buy U14 kits for low price (or use lower kits from farming), like 100x U14 for 1kk or 100x U28 for 15kk. And you should craft high kits. For example if you have like 125x U14 you can make U56 (crafting cost is like 2kk). There is only 1 problem, to get mats now its really hard, but it will be easier in future (new crafting patch coming). At end you can sell U56 for cute price. Here you have some images about recipe, I mean what you need to craft.

w3z3HQ3.png Crafting lvl 9

4s3p2DM.png Crafting lvl 18

SISljvi.png Crafting lvl 25

You can get recipes at dungeons UD1 (U28), UD2 (U42), nukeland (u56). Or simply just buy in tokenshop, mudosa, or in wagu point shop.

For mats

02 - Buy lvl 11 gloves at weapon merchant, and destroy for 02 mats.

04 - Spam UD2 normal, when you get full inv destroy items for 04 mats. You can use dual client, you should have npc teleport on first account, and party teleport on second.

05 - UD3 normal, pickup items and sell at merchant.

And just to know

5 U14 = 1 U28

5 U28 = 1 U42

5 U42 = 1 U56

5. < Mudosa >

-> Mudosa is good way for money if you have good pvp class or if you want to farm mudosa with many clients. When you win round you get mudosa points. With mudosa points you can buy same things as in token shop. You can find this npc at mudosa village or at west land (next to cc ranked).

Some prints that can help you

qpneKyu.png

W4u4rzW.png

oiL0Yfp.png If you want to buy wagu, you need to visit mudosa village. You can find wagu coins at scouter merchant.

Just to know

1st place kid solo/party is like 10-12k mudosa.

1st place adult solo/party is like 20-24k mudosa.

6. < Afk Party >

-> For lazy ppl there is afk party. Like I said 1 guy farming, 4 are afk, and whole party getting 5 tokens. This method is 100% unfair (this is the reason why many ppl have +15). Just by "afking" you can make more zeni than guy who farm 24/7.

And that's it, I hope it helps someone, maybe I miss some good tips for making zeni like reselling or trading, but these are harder things for new players.