Posts by Shotaroo'

For better graphic need better game engine and new client and a lot of ppl who will work on it is not that easy, cosmetique things are always welcome in every game, most of community dont care about the story, the game is not even translated in 100% and i dont think that you read the text from npc hen you make quest you just skip it like everyone, the 10 fps feel is because of slow animations of skills, slow walk everything should be boosted by 30% at least as i said before i dont even grind without ssj because i feel so slow these skills taking forever, thats why pve is overtaked by attack speed party and normal party is waste of time there's no comparison.

When i say story u think i talk about quest ? xD , ofc no one care.

The story game is the advancement of the tragedy.

Exemple :

10 years after , cell attack korin village and erase all the map , but great worriars ( players ) survive and creat a new place ( story add map ) on the sky waiting for the warriors who will defeat Cell.

Things like that happens generaly in big game realese , but idk , maybe/

I don t care a lot about making the upgrade easier.

In almost all other games , tera , aion etc etc .

U can be full + 15 pvp , i can be full + 5 pve, i will trash u because i play better then u.

But dbo globale is rng gamed based , who will dgodge ? who will resist ? , who will crit ?

Daneos can make upgrade easier if he decide to focus on pvp brain , and fogot about luck.

no Offense. Cut The Crap. every game get's boring after a certain time the only way to improve this game is by making event's & new content. "making monsters 15% faster" idk if u ever did ccbd150 but that cat would be faster than Flash. LMFAO (more agreesive my ass)

If our friend Daenos decided to care about DBO , DBOG right now.

He should , and he will do for sur follow same tactical as knowed mmorpg's

-Better Graphic

-Better Cosmestique.

-Better story.

-A dynamique and agressive game where u should use your brain to win vs your ennemy.

- Fly ( already have)

-Not pay2win

-Hard pve.

Daneos already done 3/8 of this steps, better cosmetique , not pay2win , and the fly.

Please go play any other game just walk and come on dbo the game is 10 fps like.

U can be sur im 100% f2p , first of all .

The game will , and i can repeat it , will never die cause of upgrade , u know why ? because its the content who make the game.

We can make , upgrade easier , and make a fu*cking world dangeon who even will full party + 15 all persons need use their brain to kill the boss.

The game have so fu*cking easy pve, going full speed in pve etc .

If u wanna make the game survive , go suggest us ideas about new pve world with very hard bosse like On Aion , or tera.

I don't like this. Makes the game easier. Only way to get green/purple stones is through farming. And it should stay like that. Doing this suggestion makes the game too easy. If i could farm 150 red/blue stones, others can do too or do even more. Regular stones drop easy af already. That + this suggestion is not a good thing.

Farm. Or if you happen to have zeni and don't wanna farm, buy from AH a.k.a from the ppl who farm them. I still have 15 greens and 20 purples (u60) from 55 cap farming. Had around 26 of both. And i made EQ +10. Work pays off.

I see u alot of times talking about stuff , work pay hard , upgrade not that hard , etc , and in the end u tellink us u are only + 10 ?

haahhahahaahahahahahahaha

I understand better right now.

why no? Gib arguments, i would even unbind dogi with cc ball effects and let players sell them on market thanks to this even trash dogi will worth more.

For me , dogi ball is the + u can have when u finish your set , by farming cc etc , the dogi is the dogi u bought FOR ur chara , his clothes , i can agree for stuff because u will not make x 20 same stuff but with dogi ball and dogis i feel its 100% for ur chara , no need to share it with 8 one.

Perhaps instead of wanting to upgrade the regular Super Saiyan we hope that there's a way for the game to implement Super Saiyan 2 and so on which would be a lot harder to acquire but for all the work you'd finally get the buff you always wanted for the said transformation.

Don t make it like a wish , I hope for something like an archivement maybe with Master's abbility u cold talk to goku and he will give u a way to upgrade your ssj1 , but this trasnformation will drain more ep so u will have the choose to let it ssj1 or make it 2 , or maybe just add it idk, Anyway , making it like a very hard quest , clear tmq7 50 times using ssj1 etc.

At the end of all tmqs , Make a final general boss after talking to trunks ( Towa maybe) , boss fits with the tmq lvl

Exemple :

Tmq7 lvl 58 , all party need to be 58 to make the event boss , towa.

Tmq1 lvl 25 : all party need to be lvl 30 MAXIMUM, to make the event boss.

If Towa is the boss , so title can be , Demon Destroyer or Police time Patroller

This title can give : Succes rate 30 hit rate 40 / Prop 2

NOTICE : If the title effect will be prop 2 , the boss need to be hard to kill for all lvl's.

Sorry for the english.