Posts by Shotaroo'

Without new content but not bad update , hope the next one will be better, thanks for it.

Anyway i didn t underdtand your last saying , when u talk about farming dungeons u mean the stuff on UD and Stones ?

I agree with u , but , just we must understand that dbog is a non skilled game based on rng , since tw , rng is and will be the major party of the game but im sur we can do something about this to make it more avaible to all players, f2p or casher , noobs or old player.

Nah, i think the drop rate for capsule should just increase because getting dogi you want will start to get difficult in today server maitenance when they will add more dogi to the dogi capsule. So i think just increase the drop rate to like 15%-25% and the only challenge is to pray to rng and hope you get the dogi you want from it when it drops.

xd u want all easy , upgrade easy , dogi ball easy , caps easy , like u want , good luck.

i am pretty sure that my gear is by far better than yours. but that is not the point.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha Okey, i told u , come in game right now if u wanna talk about gear , im not arrogant like u exposing my self with trash talking, look just how u acting in ur comments.

Why am I arrogant, if this community is full of hypocrites like you xD?
    yaya dont remove buffs, yaya cant take fighter :(((( .

And tf you mean with your set is better than mine? What set are you talking about lol?

xd come show me ur set in game right now

U don t even know the signification , of Hypocrisie , i can t be hypocrite with u , becasue i don t know u .

U talking shit with me , arrogant many , my fighter is taken is friends pt with guilde , i complain about other fighter who are who need buy their dogi ball 16 kk , i know many , just treing to help them and me in the same time .

Oh you want some parties to be viable?
    hmm what a coincidence isn't it? One or two months ago we complained that buffs shouldnt be removed because this slot will be locked and humans will be less favoured in any dungeon. And I am pretty sure you are one of the people who wanted this wack system to stay.

Idk what the **** u saying , i never agreed with this

U are so arrogant , even if i don t found a party , my set is far better then urs so idk why u so arrogant i was just talking good with u , dbog best community.

A complaint book to make the game much easier than it is right now xD?
    You drop too many stones, boxes basically everywhere and Im pretty sure they will be main currency at some point.

This nice complaint book you are talking about, lead the game to the worst direction it could thanks to nice community.

Im fighter and i can t do cc90-100 and other on randoms party , i need to go with friends etc cause of the nerfing speed on fighters boxe are not easy for me and dogi ball rare impossible , maybe mussolini talking about this and he wanna make the game more open to all classes pve or not.

I suggest to have 2 capsules , one of randoms dogi who have 20% to drop , and other one who have 5/3% with very very good and rare dogis . No more chance depending on the tmq u do , go all spam tmq 4 for it its ok but the drop rate wil be like 3/4% , i think it can be a good idea.

1- support is mistake, you cant get real help.

2-cashiers who recharged and get perma ban* are playing again after few days, so you can cash and if you didn't get what you wanted you recharge and you doing same shlt again until you get what you wanted, that's totally facked up and unfair, tien who shared hacks on discord and recharge is playing again and admins dont do shit about it coz he probablycash again from his mom visa.

3- moderators dont have real knowledge about the game.

4- when here is made a nice suggestion and is well written these admins dont give a shlt about it, no real answers from daneos.

5- i feel like these moderators agree with everything that daneos is saying and they not telling him about the real problems in game, here is no communication between game and daneos, even when he make events he dont know prices of items

Well , idk how many mmorpg and genral games i played , i never saw a support like dbo globale one xd , expect some persons , like Hardlock.

H edidn t trash the item , he lost it cause or ur DUMB attribue system , any human can put this same skin item + 15 besides the + 0 one , stop lie to yourself Kirito , Dbo , is the only game who have staff , who can t even listen or help players , wrong ot not, so tell me , what the staff is realy doing ?

I think the problem here is that dbog doesn't log all your progress so they can't just give you a +14 fan because you said you lost it. So no way to trace it back -> gone = gone

nah in the middle of pob when daenos was answering the tickets , a friend gib 1 kkk to the wrong person and mad a ticket and daenos himself told him the person who receive . So , log is save .

As the post said, "image coming soon". It's been added now.

There's no way to recover your +14 lvl 60 fan. Besides, it was your own mistake and responsibility, therefore the staff cannot help you with that issue. It's common sense in all other online games, as well.

The % drop rate (which is supposed to be set at 100%) seems to be bugged right now. Hopefully, Daneos will get it working properly as soon as possible.

Stop talking shit , u are wrong .

I can make video to , on aoin dropping all my stuff , and contacing xena (moderator on aoin ) or any memeber in the staff , i will have all my items back in 58 hr maximum. Happens to me , i dropped 5 stones value 1 kkk in aoin , got them back in the week.

Um... Are you drunk or something?

hahahahahha no bro , just , im saying truth .

To be op in dbo globale u need good gear , good luck , 0 skill.

I think daenos must increass drop rate of purple because its totaly unfair when casher can get 30 stone just by selling the wagu he got, ah and yes , the persons saying to you you can drop 10 purple is lieing , u can trsut me.

Hahahahahhaha guys

look, dbo globale is game based on luck , crit , resist , farm , upgrade , wagu etc ...

In game like TERA , AION and other u have 95% chance to succes because this kind of competetive games depend 90% on skill , i can be full pve in aion and kill ur chara full pvp +15

But in dbo globale if ur luck is shit u can t do anything i mad +15 jacket with 6 stones and +14 stick with 100 kk and 55 k tokens

Changing the upgrade systeme will help all f2p its good but will not change that mch because u don t need skill to play dbo , its a game based on luck , on cash , its all and we must deal with it.

Idk why we can t trade equip in same acc , i played a lot of mmorpg , pay 2 win or not all games gib u a little bank share where u can put what do u want , of course we can make some limite like , we can t trade dogi wirh attribus or something like that but puting shenron earing will be good af