Posts by xSetsuna

Lyyne I can only thank you for all your enormous work since the first day you joined the team, you have always been a very attentive person and willing to give your time to help people and not only in DBO, I am very grateful to meet you

really you are a very wonderful person and it really is a shame for him staff, I hope other people follow in your footsteps because you are unique, all my support and hugs for you dear ❤️
    Te quiero mucho❤️

This is a great app, because of my android version before I couldn't use it (my android version was a dinosaur), on my long trips I used to think about new strategies so this app is perfect for that, very useful

This isn't a valid criticism. Just because some players get mad and quit, without being able to vocalize their complaint, doesn't mean we did anything wrong. I can't work with this kind of feedback, there's nothing for me to change here. Some players got hacked and we restored their items after a long discussion in staff chat. There is nothing wrong with any of that. If people don't like us looking out for the players and doing our best to take care of them like that, and want to leave, I can't stop them, but that seems totally unreasonable. Anyone who gets hacked would want their items restored, and 100% of the players raging about it would be pissed if I didn't help them out, if they were the ones who got hacked.

Maybe I am referring to other cases, but I think it is a correct criticism because it affected many members of the server, something that causes the discontent of so many players is not very common and perhaps it should have been resolved in another way, that is simply my opinion

My English is not very good, I do not want to say that all are deleted, if not that the decisions away the desire to play 2 entire guilds that will not return, I think it should have been resolved in another way, that's all

It is just a criticism that I think should be taken into account in the future, I don't know if I explain myself? my accounts are fine

I only make the criticism, that so many players stop playing is not normal, and several point to a single person on the staff, not all

My English is not very good, I do not want to say that all are deleted, if not that the decisions away the desire to play 2 entire guilds that will not return, I think it should have been resolved in another way, that's all

In what way? A couple of players accounts got hacked, and their characters got deleted. We discussed as a staff team to restore their items. That's all that happened, what's wrong with that?

I only make the criticism, that so many players stop playing is not normal, and several point to a single person on the staff, not all

I would like to think the best, I know all the work you do verdant and how you run the server, I appreciate it a lot, but I think this case was not solved in the correct way, this has caused most of the good players to dbog have stopped playing, and uninstalling, a result like that means that something was not right