Posts by pyrx

Hello,

You should talk with the npc that's in front where you initially took the quest from the indian man in front there's this npc called "Aizi" he has the quest that takes you somewhere else, it's a chain quest, that eventually will grant you the access to Karin's Tower. I don't think it's bugged

I created a character before the wipe.

I never used him because I was focusing on another character.

Now I start playing on this "NEW" character and I'm stuck on the tutorial. It keeps asking me to drag a scouter from the character screen to the inventory - WHICH ISN'T ON MY CHARACTER, OR EVEN THERE AT ALL - SO I CAN'T CONTINUE. All I have is the spiritualist starter capsule - not even clothes. Am I screwed????

This is very frustrating because I don't want to delete the character and potentially risk losing the name -____- ; So what now i have to CASH to buy a name change book, delete my character and start over? Really? Please help.

You could also press Escape (Esc) and just click on Ok to leave tutorial mode

Hello,

Sorry to hear about this problem
    I've done the tutorial recently and the scouter part of right clicking it to unequip and equipping went fine

If your character is without a scouter I must say it's a very particular situation. I'm not sure if you've tried to logout then trying to get back in just to see if it makes any change. I understand how frustrating can be deleting the character but keep your head up, the chances of losing the nickname or someone else taking it are very low

About the cash part you can get very easily change name books inside of the game just free to play.

Hello,

From my experience probably events, when I got started I used to farm a lot in papaya, grab junk and sell it to npc, also after I completed all my wishes I started to use DBS to wish for 3kk zeni, is not much but if you do it consistent you can gain a lot

A tip I'd give you is to take advantage of Token x2 event when it's up, then waiting for wagu x2 and purchase wagu with tokens so you can get twice the amount, fairies do also help, if you get lucky and spawn a fish, ask for help to kill then grab a bunch of event coins

Soon we'll get Halloween patch, good for farming pumpkins that you can either exchange for rewards or sell them on Npc's for zeni or the high tier pumpkins even to players

Hello,

From my experience the best way to level up and consistent, is killing multiple groups of mobs in open world there are some spots you will be able to find where you can gather and spin to kill them all.

Once you're able to at least pull up TQM 3 gear +15 with lp % recovery you will be able to pull little groups of mobs inside of UD3 which gives a lot of exp.

By the way the lvl cap on our server is 60 max

Hello,

I can notice what you mean with the camera speed movement I could feel how fast it moves after getting off from different games

I tried to search too but couldn't find anything to modify or change it somehow. The game has a ton of years and I think that type of interface option was not implemented since then, so we pretty much have to play how it is

Hola, que bueno

He jugado todas las clases del juego y el dende es uno de los que más disfruto.

Personalmente prefiero ir con dos pendientes de cooldown reduction, collar con atributo de ataque % puede ser funny o el que tu desees. Los anillos esos de lvl 55 que te dan el combo de propiedades están bien, o puedes usar también los otros que dan 5 prop juntos. El set con CON todo está bien

Con respecto al agro siempre he jugado tankeando y curando (2 pj a la vez) en CC y te puedo decir que si el tanke es bueno y agrea bien no tienes por qué temer. Ojo ya si son muchos adds quizás atraigas algunos, pero tus curaciones serán demasiado fuertes si mantienes activo Kami's healing technique que te da 800% de heal. Si aún temes puedes optar por subir los poderes que reducen aggro en la rama de dende, que son 3 de ellos. Pero no es recomendable

Hola, bienvenido

Únete al discord de DBOG podrás encontrarlo en la página principal del juego cuando bajas, una vez ahí puedes preguntar en el chat de español, pero hay una sección que dice downloads o descargas y ahí estará

Hola Valentin, bienvenido de vuelta

Una vez que completes tu misión de adulto que te brinda tu selección de sub clase podrás utilizar el item Kid Clock, que básicamente convierte tu personaje en niño, o adulto, dependiendo de lo que tu personaje sea actualmente. Ese es el item que te permitirá como jugador cumplir lo que mencionas

Espero poder haber podido ayudar, que tengas buen día

Hola volando no es posible

La única manera que conozco es hablando con el cerdito que está en el mapa rojo en Paella Harbor

alguem pode me ajudar uso w10

no momento eu baixei o jogo e tudo mais e quando abro meu launcher ja atualizado ele nao carrega nada nao sei oque fazer tentei muitas coisas e nada me ajudem

Oi amigo, eu recomendo que você entre no servidor de discórdia do jogo, em seguida, vá em #downloads e baixe os dois arquivos, um para o launcher e outro para a dll. Uma vez feito, você substitui esses dois arquivos na sua pasta DBOG e deve funcionar

היי אני צריך עזרה

הורדתי את המשחק ולחצתי על הלהתחיל וזה כתב לי שלא גמרתי את התהליך

איזה תהליך

הא:

Hello, sorry about the issues you're having, did you make sure that after downloading the files from the website to replace the two archives from the DBOG discord on #downloads section?

Make sure you join the discord server for more information and assistance
    Thank you.

Hello

Never tried R.O.S.E Online my first MMORPG was Mu Online, I wonder if you also played Metin2, very old one too, and also I did play a lot of SNES games :D

Welcome, and if any doubt remember you can have a quick interaction on the DBOG discord server
    Have fun!