Posts by pyrx

Brown ones are obsolete but back then I remember you could purchase them from the robot HOPE after killing the world boss

Silver boxes you can obtain them through token shop, wp shop, wagu machine or from event coins 1 event coin = 3 box in the npc the easiest way for you to obtain them might be buying from auction house

My name in the game is Mittens, I'll talk to you there

Hello, KamiKaz

The gear progression is not very clear since the game has a lot of time and most of people just ask for a powerlevel making it hard to find lower level activity dungeons and tqm's, and yes you're right about Superior < Excellent < Rare < Legendary (Legendary and Rare are the ones you want)

Most of the time you want to aim for legendary items since they have the capacity of reaching higher stats, which you can manipulate with silver boxes, yet I don't recommend you to get into silver boxes (they are a version of the brown box version but improved, instead of only letting you change the value of certain stat that you already had on the item, they allow you to choose which stat you want, and the number will be random).

From my experience all the drops I've seen from the open world are not that great, that's why TQM gear is best for a low level, as you might have experienced there are monsters that deal damage with energy and others physical, but you can still aim for a set full physical defense which can help you out a lot. At your current level you can start with TQM 3, which I think requires level 41, I can help you to do a few runs when you have time

When I started I didn't worry much about gear, but I do have to tell you that I've used the +9 or +12 tickets to improve my defenses even if I had some junk gear (I was aiming for rare, and legendaries). I was mostly relying on my majin buffs, which was not the best (just level 40 majin) helped me a lot to my main turtle when it was about killing large group of mobs alltogether

When you have a majin to give yourself buffs to your main, gear becomes not so relevant as long as you can kill very easily and get to 60 is all good, once you're 60 you can get the crafted lvl 60 gear which has hybrid defenses, or do like I did that I purchased the CC set low tier I think it's lvl 54 or 55, grinded to upgrade it to +15 and then just got myself prop earrings from dragon wish and some speed wand and gloves, I was lucky enough to get a party which didn't discriminate me because of my ugly gear and learned to do the important floors to unlock the higher tier gear. I've made a list on the minimum requirements to get started with CC if you're interested later on.

Hello and welcome

There's EXP x2 on weekends also if you're around you can ask for a CBT box which contains a lvl up to 30 and the basic skills or
    you can go for the normal route of levelling too and doing the quests to unlock the basic skills

It's always good to have a buffer majin (mighty majin, trumpet) on a separated account that way you can log it and buff your main character. Spiritualist, turtle, is a good choice as main since at certain level you unlock powerful aoe damage

You can play any other class, remember to join the DBOG discord if you have further questions or you can also post them here

Gracias por contestar, pero mira que entro donde dices y sale que no hay acceso, y ya estoy registrado y logeado.

Nota: Adjunto Imagen

Hola, tienes algún personaje de la cuenta leveleado? tengo entendido que hay que ser nivel 10 para que te aparezcan las opciones, recién probé con unas de mis cuentas y me llevó directo al lugar para donar y abajo con un link de guías

Mantennos al tanto gracias!

Hello Rudeus

Thank you very much for your suggestion and request, yet, there's still a way long to go, and for sure there are going to be many new things implemented in the game, especially when we move to 2.0 version

For now aesthetics are not a priority but they will be considered for sure, such as other suggestions that make the micro gameplay experience better

If I understood Verdant correctly he's looking forward to first work on the roots from the game like the system of it, in terms of PvE and PvP since that content is core, and what most of players look to experience. As I said before there's still a way long to go, and this is good because it means that we'll have huge changes as time goes by.

Regards

Hola Shirohige, además de descargar el cliente/juego mediante el sitio web también deberás reemplazar dos archivos que están posteados en el Discord oficial de DBOG en la sección de downloads

Una vez que descargas esos dos archivos y los reemplazas dentro de tu carpeta de DBO debería aplicar los cambios y dejarte jugar sin problemas

Mantennos al tanto

Buenas, como estan, me encuentro con el mismo problema a pesar de haber descargado los archivos que se encuentran en discord. Alguna otra solución ? gracias !

Hola pero los reemplazaste por los archivos originales que están en la carpeta también? después de haberlos descargado a los 2

Sino quedaría hacerlo desde cero, la instalación, y luego reemplazar esos 2 de nuevo dentro de la carpeta de DBOG. En verdad no sé que otros pasos intentar es muy raro que se cierre de la nada frecuentemente

Hola, y bienvenido, también bienvenida tu comunidad

Sí, es bastante activo y hay varias personas jugando especialmente los findes de semana, hay updates de eventos, y también hay una lista con los eventos que tenemos cada semana, en verdad vale la pena jugarlo o al menos echarle un vistazo.

El discord lo podrás encontrar en la página principal https://dboglobal.to/ en la parte de abajo del todo aparecen las redes
    DBOG Revival

Cuando abres el launcher dentro de la tuerca para los ajustes te dejará cambiar el idioma del juego a español.

Saludos

You can put one vertically on right side (it wont be blocked by quests cuz you can minimize/hide them) and you can literally put 1-2 party frames in between chat and current UI skill bar how much there is empty space (or even additional skill bars).

Reminded me of WoW the vertical ones at the side

Como venco al jefe de nivel 70 (el pinguino), y cual es la estrategia para los jefes de los pisos 95 y 100.

Soy un Ulti con el equipo necesario.

Para el piso 70 necesitarás un collar anti bleed, (anti sangrado), también si tienes problemas de agro que la party te de tiempo a generar suficiente amenaza con single target y el spin con los lobos así no se van de ti
    Nada más que eso tu trabajo es mantener los bichos pegándote, el dende y poko se tienen que encargar de dispelearte/sacarte el debuff de LP % absorb y uno que no te deja tirar skills

Para piso 95 el karma te tiene que tirar el buff de anti bleed ya que hay sangrado también, la party tiene que matar los dos adds mobs que salen siempre, al 50% de HP del boss saldran 4 COPIAS en vez de 2, apenas salen tienes que tirar el poder Hyper Bomb con KD (el que se da una vueltereta en el aire y cae al piso) asi los tiras, luego tiras el spin, giro, para mantenerlos contigo, siempre ten cuidado de generar suficiente amenaza single target con el boss no vaya a ser que se te vaya a pegarle a tu party, la manera mas fácil de mantener agro es siempre empezando con 1 TAUNT de entrada, luego ataques de trompeta potenciados con RP constantemente, y ahí nunca se te irá

Para el piso 100 lo mismo, lo único que debes llevar pants defensa enérgica, el top atributo HONEST phy y botas phy, puedes cambiarte el collar a honest defense también.

Hello everyone!

<Untraveled> guild is recruiting! come join a nice small community, we try our best to help out and interact

The name of our guild represents things that yet we did not explore and that are a mystery to discover

- Mínimum level requirement 45 !

- Doesn't matter how strong your character it is

- Doesn't matter if you are new or old

What matters?

- Be respectful.

- Socialize with us! - That is the key of be more groupy and strong in any contest.

- Use english language by default!

- Don't make conflicts with anyone..Its a game after all.

We aim mostly on PvE, also PvP and some events!

If you are interested:

My discord: pyrx#3434

he realized that the burgers were made of penguin and decided to become a vegan, then decided to go to a casting to participate as one of the members of the penguins of madagascar to defend penguins rights, but didn't get in, he felt very sad...