Posts by Kuromo221

Indeed it is operating different to in the past. The server is now encountering a different set of challenges than previously, but honestly I see no other solution as I said in my original post because this community will be the same. It's been the same since dbocom (except back then there was no discord /direct line where people could message Citrinate).

Sure, you might have different in-game plans, ideas, and executions, but we are talking about how we can help Verdant achieve this. And going by his post, it's not with the community sending him thousands of DM's every day. That's certainly not the plan according to his post, reading in between the lines here.

As rude as it may sound, but in this case you will not help at all in the matter that people always DM Verdant. The only solution to this is - Verdant has to close the DM from everyone, but he won't do that because he has said that he likes to interact with people in person. Staff, MODS, Testers and everyone else - even if they write in their description about the ticket as you said, nobody will be interested, because people simply don't read, it will be easier for them to write personally. So here we are talking about nothing and what will never happen.

Sure, people will always spam channels and ask for help. That's not the problem here. The problem is people directly asking Verdant where it's spoiling the direct line of communication, disrupting his time, and not funneling issues into tickets where things need to be kept. People change discord names, there's a whole heap of reasons as mentioned in his thread.

Yes, they have always spammed and will spam. That's how people are and there's nothing you can do about it. But communication is very good and 80% of players will always help, answer questions and so on. As I mentioned earlier - the only way out is for Verdant to close DM. Not many people can understand that you can write a ticket and wait, because people can be busy. If there is an opportunity to directly write to the leader, they will do so, not thinking about everything, but only about themselves.

I'm aware you are already doing bug tracking and helping with tickets but I'm curious into how those bugs are being dealt with. What is your process after they are reported? Where are they kept afterwards so that they can be a list?

For example here is a ticket I submitted of a bug:

image.png

'Yeah it will probably be reworked later so that issue won't interfere with other players'. You provided an answer to my question, but what did you do after this bug report? Was it logged on trello or zoho bug tracker? At least pinned on discord?

And you believe that a bug will be reported and it will be fixed immediately and a new patch released? Do you think such things will make the work of the staff much easier? Don't they have other jobs, lives and affairs to immediately react to the bug and fix it instantly?