Posts by icpryde

Anyone else having trouble finding crystals for the TMQ?

I'm trying to do TMQ1 and cant find any crystals from killing mobs and not sure if i'm simply doing something wrong?

I've tried different servers and re logging and nothing seems to get crystal drops.

I have a suggestion that works and does not change the balance at all!

Make the hunts still once a week BUT make that 1 day a week fall on a different day every week so its not always set for just saturdays.

This literally allows EVERYONE a chance at getting the balls and is way more balanced as people who are free every saturday have way more advantage than anyone else.

The hunt is 4 times a month so example:

First hunt is on Saturday this week
    2nd hunt is on Sunday the next week
    3rd hunt is on Monday the following week
    4th hunt is on Tuesday the last day of the month

Than it just keeps going the next hunt after that is wednesday and just keeps going....this gives EVERYONE a chance and no one can complain about balance.. this only affects the people who love it on saturdays every week because they get to always play on saturday which isn't fair for everyone else.

I still think it should be more than once a week BUT at the very least this change would benefit everyone.

Even if they change it , you will ALWAYS have people complaining about it .

You are correct, I mention this in my original thread and I will use a hypothetical number. If its only available on Saturday lets say that 75% if the player base can't log in and therefore you have a large portion of people who may quit the game out of frustration because they are not being heard.

Now lets say you add days like the above person mentioned, it should be "Friday, Saturday and Sunday" this would therefore appease a larger portion of the player base and now accomidate 90% of the player base. Yes 10% will still be unhappy but by doing such a simple change you now have made many more people happy.

That to me is worth a lot, of course people who can play on Saturdays don't care because their needs are being met and simply they don't care about the people's needs who aren't.

This is why its important to be addressed and you have to look passed yourself and put yourself in someone elses shoes who's missing out on something that is a key part of the game and makes it alot of fun.

I know this is a topic where I will probably get a lot of people flaming me and what not but I still feel strongly about this discussion.

Right now we have Dragonball hunts ONLY on Saturdays and it happens 2 times on that day. This is fantastic for people who have Saturdays off or are young and are able to utilize playing the game on Saturdays, unfortunately this is terrible for everyone else who has no chance at all to log in on Saturday to dragonball hunt.

This means if you cannot log in on Saturday at the specified time you can never obtain SSJ or any of the dragonball wishes or simply partake in the fun event every week.

I know some people here will say "well thats to bad you cant please everyone". That is absolutely true you simply can't BUT you can do a better job to spread it out and please MORE people.

I understand Dragonballs should be difficult to get and its a privilege to show off you were able to gather all of them and get your SSJ, Majin Buu or Namek ability ect. Though if you spread it out and have it on 2 days a week either having it both Saturday and Sunday or another idea is 1 day during the week and 1 day during the weekend.

This would spread things out more and allow more people to join in on the hunts, yes unless you do the hunt every day for 2 hours you simply won't please everyone and personally I think it should be almost everyday for 2 hours but if not it should still be spread out more.

These are some of my ideas, I know this has been mentioned before on this thread but I really feel Daneos should revisit the idea and balance out the hunts so more people can partake in them as right now it feels extremely unfair.

Krillin is by far my favourite Dragonball character and overall favourite of the entire series, I wish they would give more moments to characters like Krillin and tien to shine but Krillin being human with no power up abilities hes one insanely powerful character who has surpassed any other human by insane margins...the same can be said for Tien.

yup just tried to do the Papa Sergeant Guardian quest and it wont let me right click on the Red Pants Army Field Artillery vehicle to complete the quest.

Oh absolutely you've already overstayed your welcome ....... Lol just kidding I played the old DBO and feel free to add me I know the game pretty well but I, definitely no veteran or expert like some others on here. I'll be levelling a lot slower and more casual pace but I also remember slot of the quests so I'm able to get them done pretty quickly especially the non translated ones which the first time around so,e of them can be kind of confusing.

Hey everyone,

I've been a long time lurker and have been watching both projects (DBO Global & DBO Revelations) for what feels like several years now. I had no idea who would be done first and apart of me thought DBO would never come back but now that we have open beta I was able to log in and play for the first time and I literally almost cried. This game means so much to me I only found out about it near the end of its life and it was taken down I got to play for about 3 months.

Now that I'm older and engaged with a full time job I know I won't be able to play the game the way I used to as I have life responsibilities now but I still hope to have time to dedicate and play the game as much as possible but I know I will be levelling slowly probably compared to the rest of you.

I unfortunately at the moment have no friends playing this game if anyone be my friend and quest together I'll be on usually more in the evening like 6 - 12pm EST and every now and then during the day.

My username is the same as here.

Also Krillin is my favourite character from the series, he's just absolutely badass and humble. He also got the hottest girl like 18, and yes he's not the strongest and can't compare to Goku or Vegeta but the dude is insanely powerful in his own right. Tien and Krillin are the strongest pure humans by miles no one even comes close to them and that's a huge feat. My hope is now in Super we see Krillin and Tien get some power ups from the Kaioshin or other Gods. It won't bring them to the level of Goku or Vegeta but I hope Krillin can learn things like Kaioken at least but I doubt that will happen.