Posts by lookihavenewsn

i bought the s saiyan founder pack and there is nothing on my account the says i have it. the only is if i go to get founder pack it already says i have one.. but my title didnt change or anything and i haev no mail or anything saying that i have the founder pack. did i miss a step or did they not go out yet? someone please help. I dont want to miss out on the alpha because some sort of error occurred thanks

i kn

S.Saiyan-Founder Title
    S.Saiyan Founder Dogi
    S.Saiyan Founder Mount

What would that be? which title? what Dogi? and what is car?
    the same about Goku pack.

i know what the titles are but how do i access them for me. like how do i use the forum title and the shoutbox right now is what i meant. sry for the misunderstanding

Now i dont know how much progress has been made on the server. But from my understanding it is going to be very hard to reach level 70 at the start of DBOG because there wont be anywhere to quests after a certain point. i think there should be a spot to grind with a few groups of mobs for higher levels. like pick a random spot on one of the maps or maybe in one of the instanced maps and put groups of mobs that are like 40-45 and then anotgher group thats like 45-50... etc this way we dont haev to grind the low level mobs for exp. ast least until all the quests are working and the zones are all complete... again idk if this is needed cuz idk how far along the servers are... but just a thought

yes but the scramble event is a bit different its usually people with some sort of gear and organization trying to kill people for dbs. and its usually with the higher level people. but a pvp server would make it so people are questing and fighting so they will be around the same level. unless you get those people that camp lowbies of course. and it could be all the time making the db scramble still unique and seperaste

a server with open world pvp would be really fun. ive always enjoyed games where u can get attacked by players while you are questing.and since there arent going to be a crazy number of ppl playing the game its not like you will likely get camped that often and killed a lot maybe aside from around launch time. but battle grounds needs to be a thing!

Would it be possible to make battlegrounds. something simple like a 5v5 capture the flag or like a territories cap and hold type thing??? i will donate more money to have something liek that added. And some sort of point system for pvp that u can buy gear with.

just be careful with pipload. they aren't scammers but they might ban you for no reaosn and then its going to be a big ordeal to get it working and to get your card that you paid for. They are gonn ask for a picture of ur ID an dcredit card statements if you use a credit card... idk abotu a cvs card. should work fine. eveyrone be warned though its a pain in the ass. ive been trying to get this resolved all day. and they donthave a phone number so you will need to email them if there are any problems which means you will get an answer when they get to it.

de

Nope! You could do it that way.. 10 USD 100 Cash Points + 50 USD 550 Cash Points + 50 Cash Points (BONUS!) + 5 USD 50 Cash Points =700 Points! for 65$!
    But i think it is a bit overpriced.. that stuff isn't so good.. i wait till open alpha is finished before i decide..

derp youre right i didnt think of that.