Posts by lookihavenewsn

i mean the game was kinda pay to win but if you were good at making zeni you could also pay to win that way. i had cap zeni on 2 characters just by buying and reselling things on the AH. and i was able to buy stones and cash shop items for zeni. people would gift them to me for zeni. obviously you needed to trust the person but i was able to get boxes and white stones etc just by making zeni. but most of the classes had thier strong points that were "exploitable" with good gear (the right gear) and good builds. But gear did make or break a character so this is somethig that made certain players seem OP. A game where gear makes 100% of the difference isn't as good as one where skill and gear are equally necessary. But these are things that need to be looked into when the game has had a full release and the little things are all working.

i dont mind and i think ive said this before but what i think they should do is make the quests give good exp but you need to kill a lot of mobs to complete the quest i think the did that for getting to lvl 70 if i remember correctly. i didnt mind that at all. this way you get to enoy playing the game and you develope a "connection" to the character you are playing and you get to enoy the scenery and landscapes of the game instead of just upping the exp rates and getting to cap in a day. Either way will still be playing and getting to cap asap.

Well I'm sure they know who the active people are and who the people that are actually here and want to help make this a better place for the server. i hope they dont just pick people with multiple accounts that wont help. especially since the people with multiple accounts only have 1 person behind them so if they choose 2 accounts with the same perosn that is sut going to be less people to test the server and report bugs

isnt thre a model in the game for vegeta in TMQ 4... or is that something different. i dont know much of anythign about programing. When i first read the subject and saw oozaru i thought it was a dumb idea but reading the rest of the posts this could actually be something to look foward to and it would be pretty cool

I think super saiyan is meant to be that way... i would like to see higher lvls of super saiyan which i know aint happening.. but if it was just an aesthetics change i think that would be something that could be done without changing the balance of the game. If we just got the hairstyles of ssj2 and 3 that would be something i would like to see done.

Oh its deff not needed at all. I love the game and i like the animations it was jsut a few skills mainly the kamehameha that the martial artists and SM use which for most builds (at least for PVE) is a useless skill anyway> I liked using the MA kamehameha without a caswt time for knockbacks in pvp but its not a big deal at all.

What i would really like to see though is a change to the way you level and get exp at higher levels. i didnt mind the grind but i like how they did it when you were getting from like 65-70 you had quests that would give you a lot of EXP but you had to kill like 100 monsters to complete it.. this way you were grinding but you were progressing in a quest at the same time.

how do i make an account to be considered for the alpha? do i just use the account i made for the forums? i know its a random pick but do i need to make a seperate account somewhere else or post on a specific board in the forums to have a chance at being picked?

Hello my in game name was Jibba I use to play a 70 swordsman and a Dende. I'm 26 and can't wait to get back to DBO. I'm from the US my main language is english and I can also speak spanish.

Thank you for the answer. i had so much fun with a high ping i use to be able to teleport across the maps. if i used click to move i would teleport to the spot i clicked on it was sooooo fun i leveled so quickly.

i just think like the kamehameha should be filled in more if that makes sense. and one more suggestion for christmas time can u play the joy to the world song that they use to have.. i started playing the game around christmas when they still played that song.. just for that notalgia value i would like to hear it again during the winter season. they stopped playing it the last christmas

I've always thought some of the skills Like kamehameha were a bit dull looking. I don't know how much power you have over the changes that can be made but i think some of the skills should get a graphical upgrade to give it a more satisfying feeling when you use them. also i dont know if this was because i was playing in US and i had lag but when i would use a skill it seemed to take a second before the skill action happened i dont know if this was because of lag or maybe some sort of global cooldown but the combat system would be more DBZ like if the skills came out faster when u pushed the keybind for it. I was watchign some videos and it looks like the monsters dont aggro when you get close to them.. is this sometign you havent worked on yet, a change you are using for the test and alpha servers, or something you plan on making as a permanent thing? or perhaps i just didnt see it iright