Posts by DannWasaky

the drop rate and monster spawns can be a bit tricky. It's not always guaranteed, even if you farm zones with a wider level range. Sometimes it's just luck! Have you tried focusing on specific zones or using any special items to increase your chances? Oh, and if you're into gragon stuff, you might want to check out dragon watches. My Little bro loves it!

Understandably, people want to get their hands on the best gear and earn money. Still, it can be unfair when a few places are monopolized by a select few players. It's unfair to players who have to wait hours for a spot to become available, especially when they have other responsibilities. This is a common problem in many games. Game developers must address it by implementing a fair system for all players. Knowing this system, I often use a specialized game platform as it can help with the farming process. You can see here if you are interested in learning more about this platform. I wish you good farming and good luck in the game.