Posts by gojonoku

I don't know if this is an FPS issue on my part, but attack effects activate immediately when the skill is activated regardless of the animation. Is this a bug, me having too much FPS, or intended?

this is due to the auto attack speed, in adult you will have a faster auto attack (time between 2 combo attacks, but longer animation skills and right now it will count a skill as an auto attack, so that's the reason when you auto attack someone and predd a skill right after it, it'll have the same delay between your next auto attack as if you would not use a skill. It's not random/Ip problem.

The following bugs have been removed:

• Milk delivery (level 6): Delivering the milk to the milkman does not trigger completion of the quest.
    • Cactus Pickle Pot: Upon inspecting the item "cactus pickle pot" does not trigger quest completion.
    • Item portrait: Some items do not have the right portrait. (only crafting one with the capsules are left, wich i think was something like a failure on deconstructing items in old DBO).
    • Scouter: You cannot inspect the equipment of other players.
    • Reconstruction box: The reconstruction boxes to reconstruct your gear's stats do not work.

• Dissasambling items: Sometimes you will not receive any crafting materials when dissasambling items.
    • Kami's Splendor: The dammage reflected with kami's splendor to mobs is not what it should be.
    • Stony dark beam: The skill does not immobilize the target.
    • Hypnosis and ultimate shock: Skill does not immobilize the target.
    • Knockdown recovery: Upon knockdown you have to wait 10 seconds before you get up. Filling up the bar by shaking your mouse does not stop this knockdown effect earlier.

• Healing skills: If a healing skill is used on an NPC, the NPC will runn away for 30 seconds and will then return to his original position.
    • Using item to start a quest: Some of the items that triggers a quest does not disapear from the inventory upon use and can be repeated. This is the case with "bundle of paper" level 11 quest.
    • Item upon item quest: The quests where you need to use an item upon another item does not work.

Do weapon properties work?I kinda wanna know, I have them but I dont see much of a difference

Yes, that is normal if you have no property gear at all yet.

I believe the property buffs are applied, the only thing the game needs now is gear with propperty stats.

cooldown reduction item do work.

these quests have been fixed, all you need is free inventory space (normal inventory) and use the specific item on the object). Most of the item upon object quests are this way now, and it does work if you do it like this.

There are many quests still bugged do we have to write them here or just uncommon bugs?

as i'm lvl 65 right now in the game and i am quite the completionist, the quests are covered. of course i cannot cover namekian and majin race since i am a masterial artist. What i would like to have more information on, all of the masterclass skill bugs (eg. dammage not being right, working skills, passives, pets, right amount of dammage/heal, cooldown/duration,...).

Also some miscelanious bugs: PvP, trade, certain places that have graphical glitchesforum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/7112/forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/7111/

The lvl 40 one in westland didn't drop anything for me at all until i hit level 34. maybe you have to be in range of the level to a degree? i did break it about 20 times getting nothing but came back at this level and i got something every time

you had to be at least level 30 for the popo boxes.

All right then XD at least this way i will get to find it out on my own rather than have someone tell me. Thank you though, you've given me something to look forward to! i'm currently lvl 16 in crafting at lvl 34 so hopefully i'll find out soonish.
    Since you are making a thread about crafting you may want to check out Nady93's Crafting guide. it's very well done with pictures included. Maybe it will help you with some stuff you might have missed or you may know things that they do not?

" Crafting Guide "

Of that, i am aware. The thing people do not know is wich recipe is what since it's all in chinese and this is not stated in the crafting guide of his. I do not think anyone would like to spend 3-5 million to see wich recipe is what. So this would be very helpfull.

It's not a matter of keeping this stuff to a set of people so that they can be the only ones able to use it. They are very rare and quite frankly overpowered ways of making money that have been hidden very well on purpose to encourage people to look for and have fun finding them on their own. I enjoy looking for stuff and when someone ruins it for me i lose out.
    I'm simply honoring the way in which the most of us abides by in the old servers.

Also i'm almost certain the boxes have nothing at all to do with crafting recipes as you get them from merchants and the crafting master? i've never found one in a popo chest.

then my friend, you do not know what i really was talking about in the post before this one. Now this is my secrecy for you :p

Dude i'm not sure if you read the previous comments or haven't been taught about the not telling people rule. Especially online where everyone can see it XD
    But try not to reveal more please.

I do not like all this secrecy, in fact, i'm making a crafting guide to show you ho to obtain the armour recipes. It's kind of pathetic that people want to hide this as much as possible just to make cash out of it. A game shoud be enjoyable for everyone not only to oneself.

Does anyone know where the hidden chest lv30 is? I remember finding it once but I lost track of it...please help

I know a couple of locations for them:

On the mountains near the first TLQ for humans.
    On the mountains west of the last quest place at korin area.
    On the (ice) mountains west of tambourine camp.

Pretty sure i saw one somewhere else, but since it doesn't give you a popo coin (bigger then the one from tier 1 DB) it's not really worth to look for them all. Yet.

I try my best, but solong eachtime Bad Gateway error inside Forum, it takes to long to make a save text before fly out of side.

true, this is the reason i cannot update the bug list. And you cannot have a thread with more then 10k chars, so atm i'm just doing every quest that i have not yet completed, pile up the ones that can't be done and list them on a word file.

[url='][/url]I'm having a major bug issue. My character is stuck on Red Pants training ground, I was heading out to the majin npc to complete my task when suddenly my character just fell through the ground. Couldn't use a fly scroll or teleport my way out. So I logged out and came back, just to find out that I'm stuck on a random building roof this time and won't budge. Tried to walk, dash, use a fly scroll and use a vehicle but I only get a can't use item and you're not allowed to enter warnings. Logging out doesn't help neither does changing channels or dowloading the latest patch. Is there anything that can be done??? : (
    26279tf.jpg

@unstack (in game)

I can understand your frustration, but it can be that you haven't updat your client yet, or there are files corrupted and you need to reinstall the game again. Most of the problems are solved this way:

• Re-install the game completely.
    • Open the launcher and let it patch the latest update.
    • In game, remove every quest and quest item.
    • Look how to complete a masterclass correctly at Master Class Quest Guide

If all of the following did not help at all, I should contact Daneos.

When I try to choose between plasma karma and I get these weapons out of nothing besides that I chose karma and when I see the inventory did not give me the item for the mission

• BUG MISSION : not effect bug mission '' KORIN TOWER ''

• BUG MISSION: The Great Tree ! press: Red Pents Working Team : 0-8 '' getting there, has nothing, no animal to kill, not to interact! '' ?(

It seems to me that you haven't update your game recently, as those quests work fine 100%, i've tried it with 4 chars now and never have i ran into any bug. Karma quest works fine 2. The only thing you need to do is delete or finish any uncompleted quests, delete every quest item in your quest inventory and normal inventory (even the one that you want to do). and re-accept the quest. Keep in mind that the ticket and sub class quest item is removed upon accepting a quest. So you better delete quests/quest items first after updating the game completely. Also some quests require some normal inventory space, so keep that clean.

Updating the game with the latest patch can be done by:
    1) opening the launcher.
    2) Options.
    3) Save.
    4) Let the game patch.
    5) Close launcher.
    6) Re-open launcher.

the way the servers are now are just rediculous. The amount of screen freezes, skill delays and random disconnects are too much. It would be better just to wait it out till daneos has finished on what he is fixing now. Wich is exactly what i will do :p