Download Links : OFFLINE

(Download links available below)

Hey Guys,
    This is an Ultra Instinct MOD I made.
    Hope you like it.

Ultra Instinct ver.1.1

ULTRA INSTINCT ver.1.1

ULTRA INSTINCT with LIMIT BREAKER AURA

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD SECTION:

ULTRA INSTINCT 1.1 : Links are offline
    (this is just the base version, you can edit this if you want to.
    If you don't know what Number is your face and hair, go to character creation and as you switch your hair or face, count with that.)

AURA Download Link: Links are offline

If you want this MOD just comment below for your MOD Ultra instinct request and put the Facial ID (Face and Head picture) of your
    Character.

This transformation only changes your Eye color and a shiny hair.
    If you have black hair. Results will be black shiny hair.
    If you have purple hair or red, Results will purple or red Shiny hair.

HUMAN ONLY

Thanks Guys. Thumbs up if you like it. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Enjoy! :thumbup:8)

Hello guys, I really have to address this about UD1, I mean does anyone have the same problem with me when I enter UD1 I suddenly got delay or character freeze.

But in TMQ or outside, I got no problem.

How come?

This is the only solution. You have to reapply the mods.

Daneos, can you add a manual patch for every update. The auto patch in the launcher seems to be really slow. Its like I'm downloading 3GB file everytime.
    And with Manual patch, we can Trace the affected files and can be easily fix other than re downloading the full client again.

Can you please add more download links other than google drive and add a manual patch every update. Some countries block google. The same as the Captcha in the website. Cannot view it because its blocked.

Please consider my idea. Thank you!

Edit: I mean those UPDATES. NOT THE DBOG CLIENT.

Unfortunately that is not possible. All of the actual text inside the pop ups and dialogues are under control (didn't mean it in an evil way) of the translation team. Its not something that regular players or modders can meddle with. If the translators where to do what you just asked, every single dbo player will have that apply'd. And as you probably already know it is priority that we get the game to be 100% english.

Actually you can ask Aru to give you the file which includes all you need to translate everything. He gave me the file last year but I got bored so yeah. Plenty of work to do for 1 guy to translate it all.
    Or you can unpacked everything and gather all untranslated text which would take a lot of time.

Hey guys,
    I got Good news and Bad news.

GOOD NEWS:

I found a blogger posted a SSJ3 Goku which was from a 3D model from DBO (or maybe some people here already found this) awhile ago, not just Hair re-color but really changes the hairstyle, IS VERY POSSIBLE! :thumbsup:
    And also, I found a thread in old dbocom forum that they also posted a 3d model of their character and transferred it on GTA SA and EARTH SPECIAL FORCE and etc.

Here is the link for 3D model of SSJ3: https://sketchfab.com/models/a19df8fcd3ac4bfca38e5a5eb91d579

BAD NEWS:

We don't know if this MOD will work properly when we run the client. But I'm positive that this will work. :thumbup::thumbsup:

Another problem is, I can't seem to find a good 3D editor for DFF file.
    I mean i tried Blender,and Z Modeler 3 but it cannot read the dff file.
    If you guys want to help about this project.
    Please comment below and as much as possible, suggest a dff unlocker and dff 3d editor.
    I tried RW Analyze which was used for GTA SA MODs to convert dff files but I failed.

Credit to @FutureAkame for providing the information about the dff files which is in the obj.pak
    And also, shout out to @Kakarot for Featuring my MOD on his youtube Channel. Thank you so much! :thumbsup::thumbup:

Thank you so much!
    :thumbsup:

After you extracted the Dbog rar file. Did your winrar application said anything about something is corrupted?
    If it does. you should re-download the dbog client with torrent.
    Direct download sometimes get corrupted.