Posts by Baraku

Hey. got a little question for you guys. so im lvl 25 and i got 7 dragonballs from the last event. i ´wanted to get ssj but im to low lvl. i dont know if i should safe them until i get the right level or if i should spend them, because i dont know what else i can get from shenron at this point. also when i got 7 db in my inventory can i farm more?? or can i out them in the bank and then farm more, or do i have to spend my 7 to be able to farm new ones?? TY:)

You can wish for ssj but you cant use it until lvl 40. You should put your 7 DBs in the bank and then hunt again.
    You will get blank DB if you dont put it in the bank.
    You can hunt again without spending it.
    Just make sure you put it in the bank.

I mean, come on??! Just look at the stats.
    This breaks my heart so much.
    Even if you say this is a temporary stats.
    This transformation is not special anymore.
    Not even worth wishing.
    This looks super but the stats is super too.
    "Super Bad".
    I really hate this.
    :cursing::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::(:(:(:(

2uzbaly.jpg
    521bs.jpg

As the title says.
    I think this note must change.
    It confuses the newbies and even me when I first saw the note.

How about this.
    Example:

"Bug abusers will be ban."

You guys can suggest any other note than the recent welcome note.

I'll also be creating a chat on Skype for all those who want to join. Provide your ingame majin name and I'll add you on my Plasma Majin named SonOfBuu2. You don't have to join the skype chat if you don't wish to. It's only a way to keep in contact even when the open beta comes out or if there are questions when offline.

just use discord..
    I will help too but I'm not a majin..
    I have a turtle though..

I want to translate on my own with the quest lines and other untranslated parts. Anyone knows what file is it?
    I sent a message from one of those translators and I still have no response.
    Anyone can help?

Edit: got the file from
    [MOD] GokUsamaa.

ik wtf dual clienting is. that wasn't the main issue here, nor can i help how much drops sux for me. i played already 2 hours that day with a lvl 44 fighter (no drops) the problem is not that i don't know how to do it. i have plenty of stories about how much bad luck i got in this game and there is more on it's way. i'm not doing anything wrong. i even did research about this back when the game was shutdown. how i should find dbs and what i should need for that hunt. a mob that was supposed to drop a db didn't even drop the fkn ball. i got so upset and gave up the last 10 mins

You don't gave up in finding Dragonball. Your not suppose to.
    If you have so much badluck in DBOG, I can't imagine you in DBO TW. Although DBO TW gives plenty of free stuff. But still. DBO TW DB drop rate is lower than here. I even manage to get 2 DB in 2 minutes "TWICE" that means four here in DBOG.

And yeah, This game really is based on luck. everything is luck. Except for CP.
    anyway, Don't Give Up!
    Goku did not gave up!!!

if they're so "easy" to get, then how come i got none?

Well,YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!!!
    If your a low level just find a DB with a level same as you or 5 levels higher than you.
    or if you're a level 70. just use a level 10 character or any lower level character. Dual Client you know??
    Check this link: Duel Client Question
    Thats what I did in DBO TW.
    And I still manage to get 4 DB in every event.
    5% is enough and really high drop rate.
    Even my guild mate manage to get 10 DB and Get that blank Dragonball they were selling right now.
    And also, Daneos decisions about this server is best for everyone. Not for just a few.

"How come I got none?"
    I don't know?? DB hunting is not for people who have less patience on what they were dealing with.
    SO DEAL WITH IT!!!
    and have patience. :thumbsup::thumbup::rolleyes: