Posts by Supertao

easy to say for u ur a tank. try other classes and you will see im right.

I play poko, ultimate, crane and sword.

i can tell yea duration and stackablitly of hesitation is a huge problem. and the spamability of shout is rediculous. against any dps class karma shits on them other than fighter due to resistance.

This is so true even if you have full +15 armour on a human other than a fighter, you will have no chance against a karma, the karma does not even need to try to kill you, if the karma is good at playing karma he will just spam skill lock, hesitation and KD you out of the arena or straight up kill you from behind.

Even if you have all the right accessories, you can't counter skill lock or hesitation unless you are a tank.

Do you even play this game? because only 1 DW won and no turtle hermit won so far, just because Beseker won kid tournament doesn't mean he won adult tournament as DW.

Codenemesis won because he disconnected people so he lost his title.

The funny part is if Daneos cared about this thread or was going to approve of these changes he would've said something by now or the previous thread that was deleted.

If a crane can win why does it need changes? the only reason DWs and chefs got changes was because they actually needed them, also when did i call you a noob lol.

Seeing as you know that cranes need a brain + skills and you know they can win budokai what is the problem then?

A GM/Mod already replied and they said the class is fine on the other thread which was removed so i have no clue what you are saying.

Also every class has problems with karmas so every class needs changes?

Look mate you didn't play with a crane hermit before so you don't have enough knowledge how it works not just by watching videos you judge about the class.

I didn't ask about buffing crane hermit too much, why are you saying that i want to change the class?

All i said here is to make the useless skill agile armor to give dex, will that really make crane too op?

Also i said to make double gut buster to do poison damage, will that be op? Of course not because it's a debuff not considered as a dot so it can be resisted and it has small damage.

I thank you and others for attacking me in this thread and the other one. Because without you, i wouldn't be able to post this ideas. :)

Here you go again ignoring the facts that cranes can get to the finals or even win the tournament just because you don't have the skills to win doesn't mean they need changes, using that logic do turtles need buffs or changes because they haven't won before aswell?

Also you don't need to play a class to have knowledge, you act like this is a top tier MMO where you need to play all the classes to know how they work.

Many classes have useless skills and passives people already tried changing plasma skills and passives and GMs said it won't happen, the funny part is you think because Daneos hasn't said no that there is still a change for it to happen.

There is a reason he has GMs so that they relay information.

That still doesn't change the fact that he went to the semi's and finals multiples times on crane, people who played this game for a while know this is a basically a rock paper scissor game where every class basically counters one another however some classes do that better than others because the game was never designed to be balanced.

People complain about karmas but yesterday a fighter 2 karmas in a row, the first one with 2 HTBs and SSJ and the second one without them so in a way fighters counters karmas because of dex.

The funny part about this thread is Xeolee and Jorge are crying about cranes to be changed but did Tien or Sendoku ever cry about crane needing to be changed? Tien won solo budokai and Sendoku came to the semi finals many times on his crane and to the finals a few times.

His only problem was karma and they don't need to be nerfed any further otherwise the class will be gutted, maybe some skills need to be changed but not nerfed.

You can check Sendoku's vids on youtube where he is beating players with ease in budokai, it's just the players with no experience or no skill who want a class that doesn't need real changes to be changed.

If you are experienced you would not need help with builds or equipment like Jorge mentioned which already contradicts this thread because it proves that he has no real experience playing crane.

You do realise he is making these changes so that CC can be the same as TW.

Also i don't get what the point of boasting how much zeni you have will achieve, hoarding zeni does nothing, I rather have 0 zeni and have good accessories and have good upgrades +13-15.

thats because its too much work to get the class to compete with other classes. There are many other classes who are way cheaper and easier to gear and be successful with.

You do realise a good crane can beat an SK and they dominate the budokai atm. Cranes hardly need good gear because their attacks don't rely on upgrades weapons expect a few skills, the only classes that are cheaper are karma and sk but not everyone wants to play them.

I don't know why you are complaining when Sendoku was playing crane he used to always get to the semi finals and Tien also a crane won solo budokai so your statement saying a crane has not won is invalid, the problem is there are hardly any cranes playing the game and have not mastered it like the 2 i mentioned.

and just because everyone can be a tank, a little more and dende will not be a necessary class because the poko treatment is over, you can see that it's good that everyone can be a tank in this game, in the end will come to that namek will go completely in oblivion, as well as buffers, because this balance is striving for it, and this is not what mmorpg is all about, so that the party consists of the same dps and one heal, here everything goes wrong, it's not like I'm crying that I can not walk on CCBD, it's not worth it for CC 100 because it's weapons, nothing more.

You play human or majin, you are just afraid of a nerf and that's it, everything is fine if you get a boost, but as soon as the topic about the nerf starts, it's a big cry.

Lol i already said this before these nerfs or suggestions won't happen anyway unless you are in the balance team, which is a good thing because everyone has suggestions and wants to nerf/buff something if that happened this game would be broken.

Supertao no one takes sm? the video itself says that the human race is already beginning to be a tank

You do realise props make you are the reason people can tank cc90/100, i went to CC100 once with a DW and no buffer he had +13-14 gear but he got 1 shot at floor 100 because we did not have the 18 props.

Daneos won't nerf props because they already got nerfed once and it caused an outrage and it got reverted.