Posts by Supertao

exactly....you cant tell me the people that have multiple people will be skill-less by then...everyone should at least have basically knowledge....and with the +15 advantage that's a sure win...

But anyway...i saw on another thread they'll be removed...idk if it means the current ones ingame or the ones to be bought

What? did you even read what i said before? Most players that have +13-14 atm still can't get 3rd place and they have basic knowledge by the time level 70 comes a lot of people will be geared then so just because someone has +15 doesn't mean they can go up against a top class PVP player.

Just look at POB it was always the same players winning aswell even though everyone had +15.

Skill you say? It doesn't take much skill to be a good pvper if you have really good gear. Literally all you need is good ping, good gear, and a little experience on how to take down any class in the entire game and you're set to be the winner in budokai. There are a lot more variables to winning budokai than just "skill" a lot of players who make it past preliminary only make it past prelims because they had their guild to support their victory. Quantity beats quality in this case. Considering that the non-korean/HK/TW speaking can play this game without dealing with the difficulty of the language barrier, there are tons of experienced players who don't have the time to invest into gearing. However they can instantly get the best gear now thanks to these coupons cutting the game's life span significantly.

Regardless if it affects PvE or PvP the most either way it's definitely better for cashers and worse for the game's life span.

Is that right? is that why there are some players in America/Canada where the server is basically located can't win even though they have good gear aswell? most players that win are European.

Facts, there are multiple factors (like gear, connection speed, and skill) that will define a winner in this game. But not all cashers are terrible, and it wouldn't be wise to assume so. Best to not underestimate, next thing we know you'll come back to this thread about a casher +15 being almost impossible to beat.

Not really if you look at solo and party tournament winners it's almost always the same players even though others players have way better gear than them.

It's funny really people actually thinks just because you have +15 you automatically have skill to win budokai and complete the hardest floor in this game.

On tw there were a lot of cashers who could beat floor cc150 so stop assuming that if someone has +15 they become good at this game.

Also there are a lot of +13-14 players on this server already and they can't get 3rd place so having a +15 item won't change that.

idk was boring to watch a 80 min run when it took us around 45 mins
    good that you did 70 first, but whats the point if you cant do it in a reasonable time ?

The problem with what you just said is that you guys used a speed party and they didn't so yea.

I am sure if they used a speed party they would do it in 45 minutes aswell.

White stone price should be lowered or at least made obtainable for F2P players.

I find it ironic how you're crying about this. You bot all day in Papaya, you should have more than enough zenni to buy the entire AH.

It's so obvious that this guy is a bot because if he did it legitimately he would not use an alt or a friend.

Also a normal will struggle to get that amount of stones because I farm myself and you hardly get 2-3 each day and it is not guaranteed that you get a lvl 70 stone or upgrade stone.