Posts by Deferal

First of im glad you finally figured this out, this is a serious project and you SHOULD make money out of this without feeling any kind of way, after all we PAY you for what you give us i dont even like the term Donation this aint Charity. You provide value for us therefore we pay to keep the server up AND your real life expenses why do i feel a kind of stigma around this ? This is Capitalism baby! If this would lead to having a bigger workforce for this server to grow and add new stuff then it should be an astounding yes.

2nd. Yes 10x the Cashpoints all other servers are doing it and we should too, this is essential for both the longevity of the server and the in game economy which SHOULD collide with the purchasing value. And if this would give you more time to work on the Game well shiiit its a proc! This is what this game is missing and what also makes it kind of boring. P2W has got a bad rep but thats only the case when it is done wrong. Players SHOULD be able to pay2progress in order to catch up to old players. I encountered dozens of players who said i would just cash in if i could. That aint p2w, its a push to catchup. Especially for items in abundance like Silverboxes , Tickets , So id like to add some recommendations aswell which brings me to the

3rd. Add +15 Tickets [2days]+[15days] To the CashShop . There only worth like 15kk and everybody gets some at some point to either test out a class or put on Budo gear variatons. I dont understand why this would be observed as "p2w" theyre not even rare we pass em around like candy in game. JUST DO IT and make em pricey so ppl dont go overboard. ALSO add lvl70's , you can get an alt to 70 in like a day its just a boring Hussle why not use visa power for this ? If not lvl up70's then atleast lvlup 60's but 30 aint enough! If i wanna bringa new player into this and he had to quest to 70 he'd quit before 55. Maybe dont have them in the Cashshop at the launch of a new leveling patch but add them a couple months later for new players and alts to catchup. This will surely get you the money you need to never work a day in your life again and just spend the rest of your days developing the game we all love. Im 100% behind this. SilverBoxes are ABUNDANT if you have alts anyway so why not throw those in aswell ? Maybe do it through the event coints which for some reason you made them bind only in cashshop which was a waste of money for a lot of us :v. In general, try and add more VALUE to the CashShop so it would be worth to even purchase in the first place. And DONT make them Bind. Rare Dogis aint even a thing anymore make sure the NEXT COOL DOGIS you're releasing DO bind and they dont have to be annivarsary, make more VIP special stuff for supporting the server. Nothing wrong with it and everyone is longing for it , Its what makes us UNIQUE in game trust me. You're never going to be compared to a greedy Daneos because you actually do listen to people and take the server seriously. I still cant believe you work a regular job and run such an amazing game at the same time! Imagine if you actually put all your work in here. This is a no brainer Just do it!

4th. This has nothing to do with the post but its pretty important. Revenue is nice and all but we are all ignoring the capital. And we've been ignoring the capital for a LONG ASS TIME. What i mean by capital is MORE purchasing power which means MORE people which means MORE marketing, marketing the game would bring tons of new people in and in turn much more revenue , a more alive less boring more competitive game and a whole new fresh air of DBO. Now hear me out. This is Dragon Ball we're talking about ,260 million fans world wide LOOK AT HOW BIG THIS FKN MARKET IS. 10k players is a JOKE for such a good Dragonball game , and an MMO too! It was ALWAYS underrated we all know that but it simply never got the eyes or the screentime thats all, Never been viewed or advertised succesfully to an International Audience. What im tryna say is we need to up our marketing and by marketing i mean Social Media content Youtube,TikTok etc. and i dont mean the typical fighting videos with anime music playback. I mean like well constructed explanatory,pvp,pve,guide,meme videos which showcases the game in a new light. And give emphasis on the crazy tiktok algorithm which is filled with our exact audience. I could help with that if you wanna DM me. Its a Topic that needs addressing if you ever want to expand the server and stop depending on the same ol players that leave and return every couple of months

Other than that, Good shit Keep it Up This is the right path and EXACTLY what we ALL need either most people understand it or not.Most of the playerbase cant comprehend whats going on behind the scenes they just log on and play their game, a proper business should be cultivated if you want both the server and community to grow. Tax them mf's.... And all these should be taken into account before the Next Patch because OBVIOUSLY thats when you wanna market something at the games Peak!