Posts by Krygor

Hi everyone, i have a little trouble, when i open the game and i join in him making the login, i select my character, the loading screen takes a lot of time, when she finishes appears this:

3fb3f8a79b8b08a9e5c8f4171cc08331.jpg

¿Is a problem of my launcher, i need download the game again? Please help, and thanks for the attention.

Pues mira, eso a mi no me a pasado, pero tal vez tienes los archivos del juego esten dañados, o puede ser tú conexion a internet, o tal vez pueda ser el antivirus como el amigo Hardlock dijo.

• En el caso de los archivos dañados tendrias que re descargar el juego, (elimina todo lo que tienes sobre este), suele ocurrir cuando se usan programas de terceros para descargar cosas los cuales dicen "Se descarga mucho mas rapido", pero te vienen los archivos dañados, esto puede ocurrir con el Orbit por darte un ejemplo, pero tambien ocurre con otros programas, el mas seguro para descargar este tipo de cosas es Utorrent, pero siempre tienes otros 3 metodos en la página para descargar.

• Y en el caso de la conexion, cambia la contraseña de tu wifi en esta dirección, ( 192.168.1.1 ), ponlo en tu buscador, es la página donde yo administro mi red, en ella cambia la contraseña de tú wifi, eso puede mejorar considerablemente la conexión, y de ese modo intenta re conectarte al juego.

Escribe bien tus datos, mira si no falta alguna mayúscula, algun número, alguna letra, y si continua tras hacer todo esto, create una cuenta nueva solo para probar si por lo menos el juego te funciona, de este modo reducirás el número de posibles problemas que te esten ocurriendo.

The guild have a system soo anoying, maybe is a word too strong for that.

Well, the problems i see, u cant see only the online players, you have to see yes or yes all the players, who is online and who is disconnected.

I think is a good idea put some type of little button for hide the offline players, and just leave the names of players online, with that you don´tmneed push all the list of players for found 1 name.

The other suggestion is change the price od the "Style Points".

But no the prices of "10k, 50k, and 100k" for "5SP, 10SP, 50SP", or other options, that i think is good.

What i think is not good is the option of buy a emblem for 14.000 Style Points if you want change your emblem again.

That is so expensive, i spent today more than 12.000.000 of zenis in donations for have 8000 style points, and after that i pay 2.000.000 for buy the emblem with the 8.000 SP, well i think that is ok, is a emblem who gonna be the face of your guild, is a good price.

But and if i want change again the emblem of my guild, i don´t know, put others colors, others words, well guys, for that, you need 14.000 Style Points..

Hell no.. It´s not hard to make money if you know of were you can draw it, but it don´t rain of the sky.

Is a lot of money dude, easy to get or not, a good lot of money.

¿I buy the emblem and if i want change the colors, or modify something i have to buy other for the price of 2 new emblem? Is better create a new guild and buy a emblem for this one, and that is ridiculous.

Fine, and what is a really good price for you Krygor, well, if you buy a emblem for a good price, that emblem is yours, so, if you want change something of him, you can make that everytimes you want, for free, but i don´t know if the developers want to put a price in that like, 100,000 zenis for modify after buy the emblem, the paint don´t grows on the trees honey, well i think is a good deal.

I see something in one post who i liked but i don´t know how hard gonna be make a code for that, and is put in the game a option for appear the guild emblem on the back of any dogi, that can be cool, dreaming is free.

The guild have a bugs too, like the emblem who don´t appears on the normal dogi emblem, if you close the game, and join in him again, you lost the emblem of your dogi, but i talk of that in the post of the bug in other section, i don´t know if that is a bug, if the emblem disappears for you, but for the people who see your back he still in there, really i don´t know.

But is that ladys and gentlemans, thanks for the attention.

My character name is Krygor.

The story is, the first time when i dressed the dogi of the guild emblem, the emblem appeared on my back without any problem, all right..

But when i close the game and i come back the emblem no more appears, is sooo sad, look:

83fd4861755d12ab90a16a2c1571f35d.png

My IOS is Windows 7 Ultimate.

Muchas muchas gracias sosalucioleonel, con tú ayuda lo consegui, ahora veo a la gente con ropa akatsuki jajaja es genial.

Con el archivo prop255 me solucionaste el problema.

Obrigado pela intenção Nikecrane, mais já solucionei o problema. Kkk

Someone put this like a tutorial, like a Solution please, this post can help a lot of people.

¿Can help me with this? I don´t know what i have to do in this step.

I open the obj.pak and i have the skins for dojo dogi files, but i don´t know how to swap the files, how to overwrite is so confuse and i don´t want to make a mistake and broke the game. (I have a backup but if everything is OK in the first try, fine. ( ^ 3^)9 )

464f6fcd5b8bc9d510be426a69cfd545.png

Im here for talk of the limit of quests you can pick, is too low dude, and sometimes you have more than 20 quests on the map, and you fly around of the npc, but you can´t pick the quest because you´re full of quests.

I think this is something who the old designers of dragon ball make for have more control in the game.

In that time they wanted see the players get low on leveling, going in every npc, and making all the quest they have for pick another one, and with that, make them pay for cars, and motorcycles, for go more fast to the npc, or dont eat the game so fast, or maybe for make you buy XP scrolls, have a lot of reasons for that, because if dont have limit in the quests, you and your friend can make a party and in 2h or 3h, maybe 4h, complete one map if you and him work together.

But now we fly with no limits, we only have to rest in some place for recharge the AP.

So, i suggest put a infinite space of quests for all the players, this gonna make the game more fun for them, if they want play the game and make quests all the night with their party on Skype eating pizza and drinking redbull, let them get fun, we have the game now in our hands, we can make him a perfect game.

Have a lot of playes who have characters Lv70 in their account, and have a lot of people who are bored of the low speed you can leveling in the game, they want fight on the pvp, have their dojos, but they get bored, and the reset is coming here, all the characters gonna go back to Lv1, so this is perfect, the number of people who gonna will stop playing will be to low, or minor than the people who gonna still playing DBOG.

I only suggest liberty for you pick all the quests you want, if you can make them or not, is your problem, if someones help you, good for you, still having people who make that today, people who help other players to farm all the mobs of them quests or killing the bosses, nothing gonna change.

The objective to reach the maximum level was always there, but we can always make it less tiring.