Posts by Sethmon

:!: PLEASE ONLY POST TO SHARE YOUR OWN SCREENSHOTS. :!: Thank you. :thumbup:
    So the servers have been on and off quite a bit and since we were notified that Closed Alpha 2 is only to test server stability we didn't need to report glitches but old habits die hard. I won't go into detail with a lot of these but here's some screenshots from my experience so far.
    Since they added quests I have been running around completing them but I decided to start in Korin Village. Everything was going well until I ran into the Native American I got a screenshot of. His quest ended up freezing my game. It only ever happened one other time in one of the first few quests. The only pattern seems to be if you accept too many quests at once your game will freeze so be careful. Also the pick up icon seems to have some :censored: profanity associated with it for some reason which I'm sure will be fixed when they finish translating everything. I know this one everyone already knows but I felt like I should mention it. After engaging in combat with a monster it refused to ever hit me and I killed it (with basic attack of course) without it ever acknowledging me. I was glad I managed to get 240 Zeni before being kicked off the server again lol. So far this hasn't been that bad of an Alpha. I have been in much worse which were truly infuriating and so far nothing has really irritated me as I have been playing. Granted I have a lot of patience from testing Alpha and Beta games going back to the mid 2000s I still appreciate all of the effort that everyone on the development team has put in so far. Keep up the great work everyone, I can't wait to play the finished game.
    So that's about all I have to report right now, here are the screenshots:
    DBOG%202015-05-20%2013-24-11-71.png
    DBOG%202015-05-18%2010-30-05-23.png
    DBOG%202015-05-20%2013-35-33-29.png
    DBOG%202015-05-18%2010-30-05-49.png
    DBOG%202015-05-18%2010-27-54-64.png
    DBOG%202015-05-18%2009-50-45-33.png
    DBOG%202015-05-20%2013-10-23-52.png
    DBOG%202015-05-18%2009-35-24-41.png
    DBOG%202015-05-18%2009-30-00-95.png
    DBOG%202015-05-18%2009-38-33-37.png
    DBOG%202015-05-18%2009-01-43-32.png
    DBOG%202015-05-18%2009-45-08-57.png

i did play KDMO ,GDMO Digimon battle online dbo aion tera dc c9 wow gu2 metin2 elsword and more

Dang! You have played quite a lot of MMO games. Do you still play GDMO? I never got into KDMO. DragonBall Online was worth sitting through text in a language I didn't know more than Digimon Masters Online even though I played GDMO more.

If you were one of the 500 chosen randomly to participate in the closed Alpha then all you need to do is download and login. If you were one of the 50+ others who purchased a Founder Pack then you are also accepted into the Alpha.
    You should have gotten an email tell you that you have been accepted:
    closed%20alpha%20winner.jpg

Yes, now characters will be deleted, you can save your character since open beta probably.
    It would be unfair if you would save character from closed tests.

Although it might give people more incentive to purchase a Founder Pack if they get a huge advantage like that over other players. I know I would go and buy one right now if that was the case. Or they could make a new Founder Pack that costs a bit more, has all the advantages from the Super Saiyan Founder Pack, and allows you to keep your characters for the Alphas and Closed Beta.
    BUT that is extremely unlikely because it is so much easier to wipe everything while they improve the game for the public. I just think it would be cool but certainly isn't practical.

PLEASE ONLY REPLY IF YOU HAVE A SCREENSHOT TO SHARE. :thumbup:
    I wanted to share a few of my screenshots from the old DBO with everyone and really wanted to see screenshots from everyone else. :thumbsup:

I really want to come up with a good caption for this one.
    "I'm just going to poke her to make sure she's alive."
    "I wonder if she will fit in my inventory."
    "Smells like she's been here awhile."
    LookwhatIfound.jpg

I have said it before and I will say it many times more. I LOVE AFROS!
    SethmonDBOsignatureFINAL.jpg
    dboszssjcollage10.jpg

This was my favorite pet in DBO but then again I don't believe I got a chance to see all of them:
    DBOSZSSJ22.jpg

"Go my floating, limbless, raccoon thing!"
    dboszguildandpet.jpg

Majestic as :censored:
    dbof2.jpg

Most of my other screenshots aren't really much to see and I didn't get too far in the game unfortunately due to real life problems but I wanted to share and hopefully others will share their screenshots as well. :D

Yeah not to mention the transformation isn't even canon not to mention a death wish. Basically, a fanboyism idea that goes against the effort to balance the game.

That's a little harsh don't you think?
    He was just making a suggestion. Just because something didn't or wouldn't have worked in the old DBO games doesn't mean we can't implement some new stuff.
    That being said I kind of have to agree with you and say regular Kaio-ken and SSJ is fine for humans.

I know it is a little old but I would like to nominate Hunter X Hunter if I'm not being biased.

I would nominate Digimon Data Squad (Japanese) / Digimon Savers (English) if I am being biased.

hunter%20x%20hunter.jpg

I managed to make it and I'm grateful. I will do my best to report bugs and glitches. I was testing out FRAPS earlier and cleared out my screenshots folder to make room for new ones. I made individual screenshot folders on my desktop titled "Day 1 Server 1" and "Day 1 Server 2" because I read their would be more content in server 1 but be less stable and server 2 would be the opposite. I will try to test out both, compare glitches, and try to find unique glitches in each server.
    You guys are amazing for doing all of this and I'm happy to help in any way I can. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this epic project and I'll do my best. :D

Other than the original DragonBall Online the only other MMO games I had ever played were Digimon ones.
    Digimon Battle Online (now closed) and Digimon Masters Online (still active)
    Anyone else here play KDMO or GDMO?

I won! This is awesome!
    I do have some security concerns with how the emails were sent out.
    I noticed that BCC wasn't used and anyone who received the email can see everyone else's email on the list.
    Bcc stands for "blind carbon copy," and is a way of sending emails to multiple people without them knowing who else is getting the email. Any email addresses in the Bcc field will be invisible to everyone else on the email.
    closed%20alpha%20winner.jpg

This is a good tip to post. While a lot of people are excited to play the game, they must also realize that they have a "job" to do in that week the closed alpha is going on and look for all bugs possible. Let's be honest, there are people who are going to be chosen and spam the game for a week to play. Everyone with access should report SOMETHING. After all, it's only a week -- not much to do but find as many bugs as possible.

Sethmon, if I can make a suggestion: if you're not chosen maybe consider purchasing one of the founder packs that gives you access? Someone with your experience would be helpful to the testing and the purchase is a donation to the team and the game. Also you get some cool stuff. I purchased the S. Saiyan pack just in the off chance I wasn't chosen, and I want to be able to help perfect the game and donate to it.

Thanks and good luck!

Thank you.
    I am seriously considering buying the Super Saiyan Founder Pack. Money is a little tight this month because my girlfriend's birthday is on the 25th and I promised I would spoil her but I might borrow money from someone and pay them back next month to be able to buy a Founder Pack.

Hello everyone. I only got to play DBO on TW server 2 for a short while near the end of 2012 but fell in love with it. I had to stop playing due to real life problems and I didn't get very far but I am hoping to feed my video game addiction with DBOG and become a better player.
    I am tempted to buy the Super Saiyan Founder Pack but I am still thinking it over. I mostly want the Kid Clock because I don't know exactly what the Dogi or Mount looks like. I absolutely love the afro hairstyle. My hair is really curly in real life so I almost always have an afro and love games that give me the option to choose as least one afro. The small afro in DBO is perfectly fine with me but it is nice when you can also pick the giant bird's next afro in games lol.
    Anyway, I have some old screenshots from my time in the old DBO so when I get the chance later I might upload them. Thank you for reading and I hope to make some friends in this game. :D