Posts by NIC3

I think its good for the server to have lvup33 books. Its a way for the server to make money, and its not P2W, its just a fast forward. A lv 33 made over leveling up and a lv 33 made over the book are going to have the same capabilities.
    If it helps the server in terms of money and it doesn't affect the balance of cashers-non cashers its a good idea.
    Leveling up to 33 takes around 3 days. its just a fast forward of 3 days.

http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Fighter&build=060010410100010100104010000435001551144100014500400

¿Asi quedaria bien?
    Entonces vos recomendas que no me ponga esos puntos restantes en Blitz fist ya que la speed que da se puede obtener despues de armadura, el tema es que no se cuanto se puede tardar en obtenerla completa (No jugaba mucho dbo antes de que cerrara). Y en cuanto a thunder, no pasa nada si en vez de 5/5 lo pongo en 4/5? total lo que cambia es la duracion.

http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Fighter&build=060010410100010100104010000435001551144000014500500

Ahi me parece que quedo un poco mejor, el thunder me parece buena idea para un round, por el CD, el lv 5 te da 5 segundos extra de thunder, muy util. El fist no llegas a usarlo, da stats muy bajos.
    Esta era la build que me parece mas standard para los fighter. Critico sin dejar de lado el atk speed. esta te va a servir mas.

SHSN tiene que estar 5/5 si o si. Blitz fist no es necesario, si necesitas ese extra atk speed solo un punto basta, no maxear. Si te gusta la speed maxea thunder. Kaio es mandatorio 3/3.

Te recuerdo que el speed esta capeado en 100%, podes conseguir 26 % de los guantes, 26 % de el palo 10 % de el gorro 50 % de thunder y 20 % blitz fist. solo tienes que llegar a 100 % despues no existe diferencia.

Swiftness Sube tu Dex, por lo que subira tu crit rate, dodge rate, resistencia a debuffs y atk fisico. Todo eso es fundamental para un fighter, por lo que este buff si bien no es spameable es un gran buff. Recomiendo tenerlo maxeado.

Why Kaioken on Crit and Hybrid build? idk but i think nobody is going to use kaioken on a budokai tournament

Kaio increases crit rate and crit dmg meaning if you will crit higher and more often. Its usefull for everything. Kaio its used in budokai, scramble, dojo, and lots of instances of PvP. You are not going to be able to spam it, so you have to know when to use it.

BUILDS

OK now builds are very important if you want to be effective in pvp or pve.
    PVP

FULL CRIT BUILD

* * Build * *

whilst Spirited Roar increases physical damage it also deals more crit damage than might but the 30% energy defense loss is a kick in the balls so try to use might in your builds also, you can only use one of these buffs at a time. resistance is a fighters must have quality. dex=resistance, use the guard passive especially now Dodge pot is never used. maybe move 2 points from swiftness into kame for a KD ability

FULL SPEED BUILD

* * Build * *

Kaioken is good here for when Thunder is on cooldown as the extra Melee damage given goes great with your speed gear and blitz fist, NOW blitz fist is only to be used if you plan on autoattking when thunder is on cd , 26%26% are max speed on weapons currently which totals 52% .. thunder gives 50% speed boost and its capped at 100% so you can have the max stats so 26,26,13(hat)50(thunder) 20(blitz fist) thats 135% which is 35% too much , so if you only plan on using speed when thunder is available then dont use BLITZ FIST put points into guard and whatever else you want. i had 10% speed hat, 26% gloves and a 17% speed stick with the 50% thunder gives thats the max you need. if you dont have high speed weapons or effects then use blitz fist still.

CRIT AND SPEED BUILD

A speed build is basiclly a crit and speed "hybrid" as you have Spirited Roar maxed and your needles maxed, but you lose the extra attack such as WFF due to lack of points

Pvp speed/crit build with KD
    Strong energy barrage for multiple KD

* * Build * *

PVE

First thing to remember is that if you want a GOOD speed build then you MUST use speed, speed is a good pvp/pve build. so the builds below with big bang ect are just builds for people who love using moves such as that ect they are not to be used if your after some serious pve

* * Build * *

This is a good one for pve , mostly for partys for questing and grinding ect, this doesnt have thunder in it due to the points being used in Big Bang and Final Flash. it has points in kaioken because if your in a party you can be buffed and maintain it easily.

* * Build * *

This one includes the Super Ghost move, its fun to use and this builds still has Final Flash and Big Bang so its a dbz fan favourite. its more of an AOE build so if you like acting like a turtle then this is for you

Fighters are a great class to play a good build is a key element to getting 100% out of your char.
    Builds are pretty easy to use and work. as long as you have the key elements that has stayed in every single build i have used the putting a few points from other moves such as Wolf Fang Fist, Spirited roar, Might, Kaioken ect ect and moving them elsewhere wont make much of a difference so just figure out your own style of playing using these builds and when you have reached max level and know the fighter class a lot better you can create your own

SPEED INFO
    On level 70 Legendary weapons the highest amount of attack speed you can get is 26%.

You are unlikely to be successful based upon a build purely centered around attack speed. However for your interest, The maximum cooldown on thunder without RP is 1 Minute and 12 seconds, with RP this reduces to I think 42 seconds, however I will have to check. This requires the cooldown cap of 100 Cooldown or 70%. 1 cooldown = 0.7%.

In terms of PVP, no1 will ever be stupid enough to stand there and take a thunder after your kidney shot stun has worn off. So for this reasoning alone. There is absolutely no reason to have more than 2/5 points in thunder for PVP purposes.

Assuming you have more than 50% attack speed form your 2 weapons combined then there is no use for blitz fist as the cap for speed is 100%. Blitz fist only allows you to have 100% with the use of a dodge pot which now has a 30 minute cooldown, as Dodge Pot reduces attack speed by I think 15%.

You need a variety of accessories, Resistance Neck, Success Neck, Anti Bleed Neck, Dex Earrings, Con Rings, Focus Rings, Anti Bleed ring are a must. There are other useful accessories I highly recommend, but those ones are a MUST.

As for Gloves you need different sets too.

You will fail in PVP with a purely speed build, you have to have the ability to use crit and speed.

*This Guide was not made by me, its just a repost from and old guide made by @Brembo and @Vegeta Both Great fighters from the old TW SV. its a great guide on how to gear and build a fighter, so always good to share ! All the credits goes to them, kudos on the guide !

----------------------
    GEAR

Below I will detail the different gear you need to be a successful and good fighter in an attempt to stop the constant threads asking the same question. Anything in BOLD is a necessity. if you want to be pro then almost everything in the below list is basically necessary.

Necklace: Resistance, Success, AntiBleed of 57%+, Anti Stun.

Earrings: Dex, Cooldown. Props.

Rings: 17 Focus x 2, 20 Con x2(The Cell X Con rings that come with 54 Resistance each), 17 Dex x 2, Dex prop combo rings, 25% Anti Bleed, Anti Stun, 56% Resistance.

The reasoning for 57% neck and 25% ring is because 82% anti bleed, means you take 0 bleed damage from a bold strike from a SK, you only take damage from the attack itself.

Jacket: Dex Crafted lvl 70, TMQ7 Dex E.DEF. CON Crafted lvl 70, CC110 Jacket Dex.

Pants: CON Crafted lvl 70, TMQ7 CON E.DEF, Focus Crafted lvl 70, CC110 Pants Con.

Boots: Dex Crafted lvl 70, Con Crafted lvl 70, TMQ7 Dex E.DEF, CC110 Boots Dex, TMQ7 Movement Speed E.DEF. RP Boots Crafted lvl 70, Movement Speed Crafted lvl 70.

*CC110 gear is purely for use vs MA. Highest physical defence armour in game if you are MA and has a sexy 17 cooldown bonus for the full set. Very useful. This is hard to obtain. If you can't obtain it then it is far from the end of the world. Don't worry.*

Gloves: Focus, Crit Rate, Crit %, Attack Speed. Try to get attack speed gloves with 1100 Attack Speed delay. They are faster than 1160 or 1220.

Sub Weapon: Crit %, Attack Speed, Hit Rate.

It actually makes more sense to have Crit Rate on sub weapon instead of gloves because if you wanted to use crit rate against fighters you can still have 34 focus on your gloves if your pole is crit rate, where as the other way around max hit rate on a pole is 266. You can't get focus. So you obviously get more hit rate and more success rate this way. Most of the time you will be full hit rate vs fighter depending on how much CON they stack.

Dogi: Con, Resistance, Movement Speed
    Hat: Crit %, Attack Speed. (You wont need attack speed hat in PVP if your 2 weapons come to 50% speed or more, In PVE you will need a hat still to achieve 99% + Attack speed after Karma and Poko speed buffs.
    Halo: Dex, Crit Rate, Hit Rate.
    Glasses: Focus, Cooldown, Success Rate.
    Backpack: Strength.

If you wear cooldown earrings over DEX you miss out on a lot of a dodge and resistance. I recommed switching accessories a lot during fights against certain classes.

Also remember that once you activate an ability the cooldown is calculated based on the accessories worn at the time the ability was used. So for instance if you activate SSJ while wearing cooldown gear and then switch to DEX earrings after you activate the ability, your cooldown will NOT be affected, in other words it will not increase to the amount it should be based upon wearing no cooldown accessories.

I always wear full cooldown before activating my Dragon Buffs and then equip my main accessories after activating them all.

OK, I am going to edit this post and provide some information about the maximum amount of stats you can get on gear.

Max Stats On Gear

Necklace
    Legendary Necklace lvl 70: 133 Resistance, 266 Success Rate, 66% Anti Bleed, 66%Anti Stun, etc.

Earrings:
    Legendary Earrings lvl 70: 34 Dex, 34 Strength, 34 Energy etc. 26 Cooldown, 13 Props.
    Rare Earrings lvl 70: 28 Dex, 28 Strength, 28 Energy etc. 21 Cooldown, 10 Props.

Rings are always fixed stats, only thing to mention is that the BID 4 Focus rings are the better choice on a fighter because they come with 17 FOC and 30 Hit rate, where as the Cell X ones come with just 17 FOC, they also have 17 Strength which is useless vs other fighters.

Jackets:
    Lvl 70 Crafted Rare: 28 Dex, 28 Con, 28 Foc, 33% Anti Crit, 21% LP Regen.
    TMQ7 Lvl 58 Legendary: 28 Dex, 28 Con, 28 Foc, 33% Anti Crit, 22% LP Regen.
    CC110 Lvl 70 Legendary: 34 Dex, 34 Con, 34 Foc, 39% Anti Crit, 26% LP Regen.

Pants:
    Lvl 70 Crafted Rare: 28 Con, 28 Foc, 21% LP Regen.
    TMQ7 Lvl 58 Legendary: 28 Con, 28 Foc, 22% LP Regen.
    CC110 Lvl 70 Legendary: 34 Con, 34 Foc, 26% LP Regen.

Boots:
    Lvl 70 Crafted Rare: 28 Dex, 28 Con, 21% Movement Speed, 10 RP.
    TMQ7 Lvl 58 Legendary: 28 Dex, 28 Con, 21% Movement Speed, 10 RP.
    CC110 Lvl 70 Legendary: 34 Dex, 34 Con, 26% Movement Speed, 13 RP.

*E.DEF Movement Speed boots can be useful against turtles, Crafted Movement Speed boots are useful in scramble.

Gloves:
    LVL 70 Legendary: 34 Focus, 33 Crit % Damage, 13 Crit Rate, 26% Attack Speed.

Sub Weapon: 33 Crit % Damage, 26% Attack Speed, 13 Crit Rate, 266 Hit Rate.

Useful Dogi Effects For A Fighter (Only from Excellent standard Dogi Balls)

Remember Rare or Legendary Dogi Effects give higher stats. I have not listed these because I don't know what enough of the max stats are on the them, and also because you cant really get them at the moment anyway.

Dogi: 10 Con, 7% LP Regen, 7% Movement Speed (I think), 37-39 Resistance not 100% sure.
    Hat: 7% Attack Speed, 9% Physical Crit Damage.
    Glasses: 10 Focus, 7 Cooldowm, 75 Success Rate (Not 100% sure, but its going to be extremely close to 75)
    Halo: 10 Dex, 3 Physical Crit Rate, Hit Rate I can't remember.
    Backpack: 10 Strength.

* * * Continue Guide on comments

Disable/Adjust pots in the Budokai.
    Solo budokai it was impossible to kill a shadow knight or a ultimate majin that has more or less the same upgrade than you, the cycle with pots, senzu, autopots makes them impossible to kill. Besides, if you play Sk,ultimate,dw,cheff,poko,dende or any other class and try to kill any class using reflect gear it was the exact same situation. The time of the round its fine, but the heal by items system is not fine imo. No one knows how the draw system works in budokai so it basically luck when the time is over

This would be a instawin for Martial artists classes mostly fighters, with no autopot a crit will kill you if exceed your life, no reg lp % will apply. Fighter just gives HSN and then SHSN and you died, maybe SK will be able to tank if with the anticrit buff has luck and doesnt get critted + Stacking a lot of CON. But a Turtle ? a Karma ? insta kill.

I forgot which one was which it's been so long. But I believe SSJ was better suited for PVE because its easier to sustain as long as you have plenty of food or at least it used to be. In KR there was rarely a time when I wasn't transformed lol. Anyway, right now Kaioken is incredibly good for PVE but its only sustainable by using pots. I use 3-4 pots in order to quest and grind using KaiokenX2 which lets me 2 shot mobs at least 3 levels higher than me. Don't get me started on KaiokenX3.. Im lvl40 and can easily take lvl69 mobs before they even get to me. It's definitely OP right now.

I meant Party PvE, CC dungeon and the latests UD (Bacterian, cell and kraken) In those partys you have your dende giving u EP/LP, not so hard to sustain. kaio still beter for the atk speed meta since the basic attack can crit, and KAIO its a boost to the Crit rate, increasing also the crit dmg. when SSJ just gives attack (melee & energy), hitrate, & dodge.

Both of them are usefull. In different ways. Both have a place that imo one is better than the other one.
    PvE atk speed meta kaio its stronger, but at the same time in a scramble SSJ boost the speed movement, that could be a life saver.

You should have both and know when to use each one of them.