Posts by cece

Welcome to the forum, I hope you'll be fine in this community.

If you have any questions about the game/forum/anything else, just ask in the appropriate section.

perfetto.... un altra cosa... ogni beta che loggherai dovrai rifare il pg o rimane il solito fino alla open???

Ogni personaggio verrà eliminato e si rifarà da zero, sin quando aprirà l'open beta dove poi i personaggi rimarranno tutti come erano alla fine di tale stage di sviluppo.
    Quindi, appena inizierà l'OB e noi faremo i nostri bei personaggi, una volta rilasciato il gioco completo giocheremo ancora con il nostro account.

Almeno ho letto così nel forum e quindi credo (e spero) che sia così!

I'll just say this: in my opinion canon doesn't mean "the only way to go".
    I mean, not everything in DBO is canon, and it can't be, that's my thought though.

So basically, answering to all your posts: Super Kaio-Ken isn't unbalanced as you think it is.
    It has its pros and its cons, as an example as I said in my post it can't be used always, it should have a long cooldown etc.

But why am I suggesting this, if that's so "unbalanced"?
    It's to add diversity in the game, why? Because there are a lot of projects that are working on a DBO private server and I just posted this suggestion in order for us to diversify among the others communities. If it's an idea that you think would be unbalanced, why don't you say how to make it better instead of just saying: "no, this idea isn't good because it's unbalanced"?
    Like, help me in my suggestion in order to make it more balanced, instead of just rejecting the idea. Just my thought though.

I think not hahaha, I use this nickname since I play League of Legends, I played DBO a few years ago so I used another nickname haha!

Alright, I thought you had another nick similar to this one, whatever, I probably mistaken the names, heh.

So, what's the Super Kaio-ken?
    It's a transformations Goku uses when he fights against Pikkon, in the Other World Tournament: while he uses this form, we can see him with the crimson aura that the Kaio-ken has, but he has his hairstyle changed, like the one of a Super Saiyan.
    Here you can find more informations about this technique:

So, basically this just gives an enormous power, and I thought it could be a thing in DBOG, or something like that.
    Let me explain: the SSJ gives a certain amount of stats and so does the Kaio-ken. What about combining them both in order to make this transformations possible? Obviously, it shouldn't be the overpowered like it should combine the stats but not really make them stronger, just by a tiny bit.
    After using the transformation, in twenty seconds, fifteen maybe, you go back to normal, because it shouldn't be too strong, as I said.

Another thing I think about this is to give this skill, if it should ever be implemented, a long cooldown in order to not use it too much, like 1 hour or something like that. Another debuff I'd personally add would be the fact that after you go back to normal, you get your EP down to 0 or something like that.
    Hope this is a good suggestion for you all.

Welcome to the DBOG forums!

By the way, I think I probably know you, at least I think haha.
    Your name sounds familiar: in which server were you in?

Yo, welcome to the DBOG community! I hope you'll get along well in the forums.

By the way, Gogeta is one of my favourite characters of all time in the universe of DB, he knows what he's doing. Especially love his attacks, those are really strong.

cece
    You should look at the first post...

Oh my god, I'm such an idiot.
    I honestly didn't read the first post, I was just following the argument from the 2nd page of the topic.
    Lesson learned. Haha!

@DreamerR68
    Sorry, next time I'll be more careful to read better the topic, sorry again.

Benvenuto e buona permanenza ^^ cmq hai ricevuto la closed alpha #2 io no peccato..

This is the english forum, if you want to talk italian just do that in the italian forum.

IT:
    Questo è il forum inglese, se vuoi parlare italiano c'è il forum dedito a noi italiani e quindi dobbiamo utilizzare quello.

Beh, sono contento perché nel forum francese, al posto di commentare topic sul fatto di non essere stati scelti o altre cose del genere, hanno inventato una cosa bellissima: il #OneDayForAll.

Hanno deciso di inventare questo hashtag per sperare che lo staff prenda in considerazione la loro proposta di aprire il gioco un giorno a tutti coloro che non hanno ricevuto l'emai, ma sono iscritti a DBOG!
    E' fantastica questa iniziativa e spero che voi ne prendiate parte!

I don't think he is talking about alpha.. he is talking about "open beta" and further..

Whether or not he is talking about alpha, I can't know: he didn't explain clearly and I don't really know, I was just trying to make a point out of what he said.

And players like me will be bored and won´t play the game until lv 70 is released.

Yeah and the thing that I don't get is why you think getting selected for a closed alpha means that you should have fun playing the game.
    The point of being selected is the fact that you have to report every bug, everything you find: it's not about having fun, it's about helping the developers fixing the game and when it will be fixed they will release it. That's the point. It's not having fun.

In my opinion it's a great thing to start the game with a level cap of 38. Then, after some time, they should take the level cap to 70 and when the game is released they should put no level cap. This is just my opinion.

Technically, it would be a "full-powered" super saiyan if the skill has points and you max it out lol. I like the idea and it fits well with the purpose of upgrading it.

Yeah, as I was saying it does seem the good thing to do if skill points of the transformations would be added. And, another thing,is the fact that the Kaio-Ken would get x20 if the skill points to put on them would be 20, 25 if the SP would be 25 and it goes on. Obviously above a certain amount of SP the skill wouldn't get maxed anymore, otherwise it would be too overpowered.

Ciao bella presentazione, (di anime hai la vasta scelta tipo attacco dei giganti, tokyo ghoul, fate stay night, shinjeki non bahamut, ecc..)Io faccio parte dei IH, utilizzo lo stesso IGN che ho sul forum, cmq piacere.

Piacere mio. Comunque di quelli che hai elencato ho già visto SNK e Tokyo Ghoul. Non c'è che dire, Kaneki spacca, punto.