Posts by mrhunt11

This game have had more buggs than anyother game on this procces

So u have tu be pretty dam stupid to think that the BIDS and cc100+150 will not have any buggs.

Pretty dam stupid...

Most people dont remmeber this but:

At the very begining of DBO, the capped was 150%, the problem whit that is that it causes to lag de server at that time

I remmeber being on tatami when the capped was like that and some fighters can use thunder and make everyone lag and suddelny everybody appear dead on the plat.

Then they reduced to 120%

util they finnaly capped to 105%
    DBO tawian server closed whit speed cap of 105%

All the videos and info about dbo speed being 150% capped is outdated.
    and the server didnt close whit that speed cap.

I want to say to Daneos and his team,

Thank you very much

Today I just tested the new speed.

And its wonderfull, its just as I remember it.

In name of eveyone who got happy about this new update
    THX

=)

did you know it actually cost a lot to host a server ?
    for example aws pay by hour
    GPU Instances - Current Generation G3
    $5.016 * 24 (1 day) * 31 (1 month) = $3731.904 per month
    forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/9746/

O my god really, do they charge for hosting?
    I tough it was for free cuz u know, that measn u also get charge by web hosting?

do the charge for food too?

I dont know how bussines work.
    I tought do they were doign this for free, I even tought they were doing cuz they like us.

u know cuz we are cool.

OK now getting serius

Ur price check its very pretty
    Whats the message?

The message is they are getting charge for hosting?, ok I GET IT........................

AND THEN WHAT?

You sir are stupid and have 0 understanding of how business works, grow up.

U are wrong bro, I understand pretty well how bussines work

U just have to make the costumer think is getting something that has real value, when actually it doesnt.

U know, like bussines all over the world.

U know like ur bussines.

I know u still gnona think im wrong, that is ok

Start by finding out who creates money and what gives that money real value, a wonderfull surprise is waiting just for u.
    Let me give u a little HINT,

"The Banks are cheating."

I undesrtand ur positon on the subject Aru

I understand ur job on the forum,

I understand u have to soften up conversations.

I really do,

The problem, is im allergic to bullshit,

it means when i hear nonses, I start to get a little bit angry.

cuz, u know... the bullshit offend my inteligence.

So.

There has been more tha 9 months since white stones apear for the first time on the cash shop
    And yet still havent been remove from cash shop or havent been replaced in other part of the game.

So. mmmm..

Something Smells like bullshit dude.

9 months on the same place on a test server?,

"9 MONTHS IN THE SAME PALCE ON A TEST SERVER"?

Are u f#$# kiding me?

I know people dont like what i have to say, but the facts are the facts.

and the meesage the facts give me is.
    Server wants money money money.

Im startign to think u guys will never complete the server.

but wait, u already charge for cash items, for a incomplete game.

what do u spect me to think whit all that data?

How do u spect me to react when the very first thing u did was.

OPEN THE CASH SHOP.

come on bro dont, offend my inteligence

I considere that as an agression.

So. Civilized Conversstaion?

what are u talkigna bout?

Civilezd conversation whit all those bulsshit floting arround.

Pls get real.

ya nerfing white stones to stop the bug you yourself said that before it was 10 bucks now its like 200 bucks to get to + 15 that sounds like a solution to me and am sure its a temporary one too until they find a way to get rid of the bug the plus 15+ you see now wont be there in the open beta and what do you mean if its a test you think this is official dude you are a tester now why do you care so much about those buggers these kind of stuff are meant to be in the beta so they can get it fixed if they didnt care they wouldnt have nerfed white stones or fixed any bugs for that matter they could have just give us the game and said enjoy these people are working their ass off the least you can do is appreciate what they are doing being salty because you dont have what those buggers have and saying that i dont have any logic yet you are sad that the white stones got nerfed to help the situation seems like you wanted to be one of them

U must be real retard.

U really think these people are working for u to play the game
    They are workgin to get the money, cuz if they dont finish the server they will not have a fix income.

These people doenst acare about u,

They dont want u to play the game

They are tyring to start the bussines. thats it.

and if u think they are gracefull enough and want u to have fun justt cuase theya re good peeople

U must be very very st"#pid

Exactly without them knowing that was the point of the beta for you to play and find bugs this is how the beta should be so when the game gets to the official release it will be bugs free i dont really care about the buggers because there will be a server wipe heck am glad they are there because they help this game become better dont frustrate yourself man its just a test

Well if it is a test, why nerfing white stones?

is a test right, whats the point of it?

im sorry bro but ur argument doenst have any sense or logic

That really is agreat theory, cuz after all

the only thing they are consern about, is the boottom line

the dollar line.

I will not ignore ur comment,

usually when u follow the money u descover the truth

and I got the felling that ur hypotesis, is on the right path.

Yea u are right I made amistake on the quote

this is the right quote

I myself was tempted to buy +15 items. When I asked the seller if the items I was going to buy were bugged ones, he said no. But, who knows if he was telling the truth or lying? Another seller told me he had only bought his items from others and had no idea whether or not the items were bugged. These only indicate that we can't just wipe out all +15 items. That's not as simple as one may think.

Perhaps we might temporarily (until OB) change the effect of white stone again like the days where it didn't downgrade -2. Then, people may want to try making their own +15 items by thier hands again rather than looking for the bug item sellers. However, this suggestion cannot be an ultimate solution because it by no means help us fix the bug itself. The bug abusers will appear again and sell the items for a lower price.

Therefore, if Daneos and his team won't be able to find out how to fix the bug (although I hope they will), the only way to prevent the situation from happening in OB would be an official prior warning that any bugged item will be wiped out instantly as soon as detected, no matter what kind of deal was made between the seller and the purchaser.

Let me see if i understand.

If u find 2 players, 1 whit every piece of gear +15, and the other one whit only the subweapon +15

Who is better candidate for downgrade gear?

who had more chances to know about the bug?, the guy whit everything +15 or the other one whit only 1 item +15?

You must be pretty dam st#pid to think u will downgrade the guy whit only 1 gear+15

Very very dam st#$pid

Let me see if i understand.

If u find 2 players, 1 whit every piece of gear +15, and the other one whit only the subweapon +15

Who is better candidate for downgrade gear?

who had more chances to know about the bug?, the guy whit everything +15 or the other one whit only 1 item +15?

You must be pretty dam st#pid to think u will downgrade the guy whit only 1 gear+15

Very very dam st#$pid

I disagree. My Karma can get 101 Energy Crit with a legendary mask with 13 energy crit rate, Ultimate Critical Unveil (giving 46 Focus and increasing energy critical hit rate by 24%), the FOC Dragonbuff, and the mighty majin crit rate buff increasing it by a further 13.

Sure it requires set-up but it can be done.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/9299/forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/9300/

No buffs dude, whit buffs every one reach above 90 points.

Pay atemption next time

Only swordman can get 100% Physical Critical hit rate., Fighter reachs arround 90%, everyone else is below 75%

Why almost nobody miss a hit?
    Cuz the calculation use for the dodge is crap
    They guys who runs this server thinks that dodge is not properly well know stat, like in all others RPG games.

they think dodging hitts and skills shouldnt exist, thats why the server SUCKS.

and for those who will complain about me not providing usefull information to fix the dodge equation, here is the basic problem

1 DEX = 10 Dodge

1 FOC = 10 Hit rate

Fix that and the existing equaition will work.

THAAAAAAAAAAAA

They can't do that, maybe there are people who upgrade their gear normally ,without any bugs, how they will explain them why their items are +0 from nowher, it will be a big agitation and i'm sure most of the players will leave the game. The best options are for them to figure out, or someone to report them!!! Ps: For others players: this is just POB , we all knew will be many bugs and peoples will abuse them,this is how it works with players these days! So just wait for OB and hope for a better state of the game!!

1.- Nobody who knows about the bug, will report anything, they will not give away their advantage
    2.- The server is still under upgrades and is not finished, so every account and every gear will be deleted when server is ready, so at the end it wont matter, u will losse ur pretty little +15 gear.
    3.- If the downgrade make the Hackers and buggers leave the server, Dam bro, im a genius.
    4.- Worried about low amount of players, here is an idea, to bring more players.
    Lock multiple log in accounts, fix drop rates and fix the upgrade buggs.
    Fix that and u will see how the amount of players will increase.
    5.- U are defending the bug. Do u know something about it?, cuz we need to fix that bug ASAP

and for last and my personal favorite

6.- If u dont know how to provide usefull information to fix this bug or help the server to fix this problem in any way possible:

exactly attack speed was a problem in Taiwan, it wasn't the biggest thou in Taiwan, but it was a major 1 I agree with community nerfing it is good.

Speed attack has a cap lower from retail game, community has decided to nerf speed, so there will be a difference in terms of damage per second and speed animation.

The community respectfully disagree,
    The dbo Coomunity would like to have the same attack speed rates than Taiwan Retail server.
    Just cuz u dont like attack speed doesnt mean everyone fells the same way.

HOPE CAN BE RESTORED AS IT WAS ON TAIWAN RETAIL SERVER

U want to know how to fix the problem?

Step 1: Make a list of everyone who got +15 gear
    Step 2: Downgrade every +15 gear to +0
    Step 3: Watch, follow, track and spy every char whit the former +15
    Step 4: Wait till they do the bug again
    Step 5: watch how they do it
    Step 6: Fix the bug

If the buggs still works they are gonna do it over and over and over again.
    push them to the edge so the bug can go public so u can fix it

EZ