Posts by mrhunt11

There is a way to make fighters and swodsman better whit energy attacks, making them better on pve and not giving them any additional advantage on pvp
    The change is as follows

Martial Artist:
    Prepeed to Roar skill Lvl 4:
    Increases Energy attack by 50%
    Physical Defense Decreases by 20%

This change will allow martial artist to gain extra energy attack damage, but they still had the HP and defense disadvantage and will create diferent build types for them, also u will have to decide between a Physcial Damage Build or Energy cuz u wont be able to have both maxed.

and its prety ez to do.

Thumbs up

Esa va a a tomar trabajo
    ya que para poner la cola
    necesista un modelo 3d de la cola anexado al cuerpo en 3d que existe por defecto
    y claro la cola necesitara animaciones de movimiento y la textura

Me encata la idea,

Pero es demasiado, haste al idea que no pasara por un buen rato

Para que todo este tipo de cosas se puedan hacer realidad, necesitamos tener las herammientas neesarias para hacer MODs

Hay otros juegos que los desarrolladores si proveen de dichas herramientas y lo hace todo mas facil
    pero para DBO no hicieron publica el Developers KIt, no que yo sepa, alomejor alguien lo tiene pero no he econtrado a nadie hasta ahora.

Necesitamos el Developers KIt tools, estoy seguro que si hubeira manera de que podamos descargarlo muchos trabajariamos en ese tipo de cosas., colas, cabellos, texturas, dogis etc.

si mal no recuerdo hay quienes pueden hacer algunas pequeñas modificaciones para texturas y esas cosas
    para para conceptos como el que pides, necesitamos mas herrramientas.

Espero alguien sepa donde podemoos descargar el DevKIt tools para DBO.
    ayduaria mucho si alguien sabe

thums up

Hey bro, some quests dont work cuz u have ur quest invetory full
    Every quests u do u will get some kind of special quest item
    those items are stored in ur quest inventory

clear ur quest invetory and u will be able to do all the quest u are missing
    thera re some bugged quest but they are just a few
    thumbs up

Stones were removed from the game,
    Most people think it is some kind of bug
    But that aint true,
    The server has experienced to many restarts for the past several days and gems still dont drop.
    It means they have remove them from the game cuz a developer decition,
    Sned is right, the reasson why developers do that ts unkown, i dont know, and only devs know.

U can ask them if u want.
    But i will tell u this, they re gonna say something like:
    We dont know about that
    We havent change anythinga bout it
    In resume, they will try to wash their hands so they dont look like they are responssable.
    but that is a nonsense.
    any way

We will have to wait for now

Thumbs up.

you can't have a equation without adding in all class passives and buff otherwise it won't be balanced

U alredy reply 3 times and still no ecuations from u.

Lets see how many more replys u can do whit out any contribution to the community

and by the way:
    Equations Only

@mrhunt11 enough with these threads. We get it. You don't like the supposed nerf that your Fighter has suffered. That doesn't give you the excuse to constantly make these threads about how "flawed" @Daneos calculations are. What part of "pre-beta" don't you understand? These calculations, like everything else, can be changed. That's the entire point of the pre-beta and soon to be Open Beta.

Hey bro ths is for alternative solutions dont pst ur toguhts this post is not for ur opinion, is for alternative solutions

why u cant understand, if u want to tellme somehitng about this post, writt me onmy wall, here is for Equations Only.

Why is that so hard to understand?

this won't work and will make fighter and (SM maybe) op.

You can get to like 3k-4k dodge rate with a fighter without dodge pot and most of the other classes can't even reach high enough hitrate to be able to land a attack on a fighter. Its very flawed

O politly request u to post ur ecuations Only, and u still want to talk shit.

what part of Equations Only dont u understand?

The pourpuse off this Post is to offer altertaives and Ideas about the Dodge Calculation Formula.

It Means that u must share ur opinion by posting ur Dodge equation and his propper explantion only.

Let me start whit a constructive alternative solutions Post.

My Dodge Equation:

(X hit rate / X dodge)/2

example #1:

(250 hit rate / 250 dodge) /2 =(250/250)/2= (1)/2= 1/2= 0.5= 50% Hit Rare or 50% dodge rate
    This means that players whit equal values, have 50% chance to hit and dodge.

example #2:

(250 hit rate / 500 dodge) /2 =(250/500)/2= (0.5)/2= 0.5/2= 0.25= 25% Hit Rare or 75% dodge rate
    This means that players whit lower hit rate will have less chances to land hits.

example #3:

(500 hit rate / 250 dodge) /2 =(500/250)/2= (2)/2= 2/2= 1= 100% Hit Rare or 0% dodge rate
    This means that players CAN STILL OVERCOME DODGE, U ONLY NEEED TO HAVE MORE FOC. It means ther will no be Over Powered Dodge.

This equation consider that the DODGE POT ITS BEING REMOVED FROM THE GAME.
    the existence of DODGE POT using this equation WILL CREATE OP DODGE.
    NO DODGE POT WHAT SO EVER

THX and pls post ur Dodge equations.

So I do not calculated the defense of mobs based on damage my character because they have no defense, that's why, because previously used the debuff to remove defese and simply the damage has not changed xDthe defense used to calculate that the mobs was the same as the players, why not make sense to use a different calculation.
    even damage to lv 1 squirrels kokkara and lv 69 mobs.

ok I understand.
    now.

So if the 1000 defence are not Mobs Defence,

From who are the 1000 Defence?

Im sorry for to many questions, but i just want asnwers.

Thx, and looking for reply.

I understand, honestly?calculating the defense was through random to be based on the video first removed the gear to see the average damage, ie well random but went close, it can be increased a little if necessary.
    defense decreases the percentage by 1% every 1000 DEF because of the tank classes, and also the great namek that get a very high defense.

First I want to say super thx for the explanation, I really appreciated, now we are communiating to one another.

Ok i just watch the videos for the 5 time now and i found some inconsistencies, maybe u just didnt mentioned. So
    U said to me that u remove from ur self gear in order to calulate the amount of Defence mobs have, right?
    ok
    But When i look at the videos u never remove ur gloves and subweapon, u only remove ur armor.
    It means that u can only calulate the Player Defenses, not MOB defences. Cuz u know defece its when recibing damage and u dont change the damage u make to mobbs.

I think in order to calculate MOBS DEFENCES u need to change weapons, right?, so u can have comparative values, but in both videos u dont show that, i never see u changing or removing weapons from u while attaking mobs.

Can u explain me, how did u get the 1000 defence from mobs whit out changing ur weapons?
    How did u get the 1000 defence from mobs whit out a comprative diferencial value?

Waiting for reply thx

Agreed, but then again if we don't stand up to something that can make the game a little less unbalanced, these things can be implemented.It kinda works like bugs in my mind. If you don't report a bug, then the Developers wont know the bug exists and the game will be released with a bug in it.
    I agree to such a valid point, but with all honesty, if we end the discussion now, maybe the change for a more balanced game would be forgotten. I am all in with the people who argue with or against the DEX update, all I want is some actual good points, because people who are against the DEX update are saying that "A level 10 mobs is actually hitting me and I am a level 50...WTF!" and those who support say "Ouh look, now I don't get murdered when I fall into a bunch of mobs with a SM like I used to" xD
    (Sorry I kinda probably totally made these up, but in a way, this is what the argument is going about xD)
    All I want to read are some cool valid points that can prove to me that I should side with or against the DEX update :)
    I hope everyone can understand and also do the same! :)

U got a strong point here.

My main reason to speak about this is cuz I want balanced classes.

For example, Shadow Knight Bleed damage got reduce, and he still is a bad ass, (have u noticed SK whit +15 axe can deal arround 9k damage?) nobody complains about it cuz that little change created more balance, now majins, turltes, all others have a fighting chance vs SK, I have seen dark Warrios fight SK on a very evenn matches. so

Nobody complains whit Balanced classes.

So for all the opinions are non towards to create balanced classes: I dont like them, Im not agee whit them, dont care about them, and dont even bother to replay.

The Main Goal is

Balanced Classes.

1000 mob def = 11% def based on calculation of defense, if you read the full post you will understand, the "X" is the multiplication symbol.
    NOTE: THE CALCULATIONS ARE NOT 100%, BY REASON OF NOT KNOW DEFENCE EXACT OF MOBS AND CRITICAL DAMAGE BASE FOR ONLY USE THAT "11% DEFENCE" We BE LITTLE, MAYBE 15% BE IDEAL FOR MOBS OF VIDEO, AND ON THE cRITICAL USE BASIS "10%" WHAT CAN BE VERY, WE BELIEVE THAT IS BETWEEN 5% ~~ 10%.

read everything before asking

Hey bro u are not understanding my question?

u said "1000 def = 11%", its ok i get the numbers

How did u get those numbers?

what was the ecuation u use to get those numbers?

from what or where those numbers came out?.

I did read the full psot and u never explain that?.

pls. let meknnow

how did u get "1000def=11%"?

I want to know the origin of those numbers.

Thx and Thumbs up.

So what are u sayin, is:
    Even if I reach 3000 dodge rate vs 800 hit rate. Still I wont dodge?

Imagine I got 3000 attak damage vs 800 defense points, Im aint gonna do enoguh damage??

or 3000 LP vs 800 lp, He wont run out of LP first?

or 3000 succes rate vs 800 status resistence rate, im gonna still fail my debuff?

The rates u set and the proportion u manage are useless.

I want Balance
    We want balance. No special classes, no OP clases, no nerfed classes. Balanced Classes
    And having 3000 any stat u want vs 800 anything, and still wont make any difference? is for real?

(1606 x 500% +988 ) = 9018 Damage <--(No crit)9018 - 1000( MOB DEF ) = ??
    9018 - 11%(MOB DEF) = 8026
    89% (e. crit) = 7143 <--(base crit based on normal damage)
    (89% x 500% + 988) = 36703 <--(crit damage calculated)
    36703+ 8026= +- 44729 <--(Final damage) (Max Critical)

1 Question, How do u know mobs have 1000 Defense?

From where or how did u get that number?

Pls let me know cuz im aint gonna be able to sleep now

So what are u sayin, is:
    Even if I reach 3000 dodge rate vs 800 hit rate. Still I wont dodge?

Imagine I got 3000 attak damage vs 800 defense points, Im aint gonna do enoguh damage??

or 3000 LP vs 800 lp, He wont run out of LP first?

or 3000 succes rate vs 800 status resistence rate, im gonna still fail my debuff?

The rates u set and the proportion u manage are useless.

I want Balance
    We want balance. No special classes, no OP clases, no nerfed classes. Balanced Classes
    And having 3000, any stat u want, vs 800, any stat, and still wont make any difference?
    is for real?
    Are u call that Balance?