Posts by mrhunt11

Primero:
    Si, los personajes se borraran una vez comienze la open beta, asi que todo los avances que hallas completado se perderan. No se sobre los cash points, dice muy claramente que no hay reembolsos, asi que considero que seria arriesgado donar ahora y luego descubrir en la Open Beta que no tienes los cash points.

Segundo:
    Levelear mas alla de 30?, no hay subclasses, no sabes si podras ressetear skills, asi que es arriesgado subir al 70 y luego descubrir que no regalaron resset books, asi que tendras que volver a comenzar otro character

Segun estos datos, quedarse en el lvl 30 es lo menos riesgoso y seguir subiendo no tiene sentido.

Asi veo yo las cosas.

thumbs up.

I disagree Blazing, I have seen MANY SKs easily dominate equally geared opponents without needing Bold Strike. SK have one of the most "utilities" of any class is a prob I think. They are tanks without fairly high dmg, life steal, curse, 2 stuns, def debuff, strongest bleed in game, fear, anti crit etc.

Hi Birdman, I understand ur point,
    maybe can u tell me what changes do u think might be good for the SK, if u considere it most be changed something.

Thubms up, and I will be looking forward to ur thoughts.

Hi Blazing.

Im not awere of Energy attacks using subweapon to be able to do them or to increases damage.
    as sooon the game eneable sub classes I will put them to test, but accoridng to me that aint the case, hope someone can confirm this.

Thx for hte comments.

hi. i am happy if ma have more basic hp and armor than turtle and crane. And i think ma "quick attack" would be upgrade, because they not have debuffs: i pref or 54 cd with best range, 36 meters, or more less cd, about 15-20 sec than also have karma, plasma "shout" get closer skill with about 28 meters range.
    Also i think turtle "sudden stun", karma "playful doll" and plasma "confusing drombeat" not balanced with fighter "solar flare" because turtle become best close ranged attack dammager, karma, plasma become best close ranged fighters. And I think solar flare effects not equal its cd time, now 1:30.

And i think swordsman could receive some stun at close 1 targets att skills.
    and i think turtle would better, if not have debuffs, but receive cumulated slow effects into att skills and have more SP cost them. Now every debuffs op, 70% speed reduce and 90% move speed reduce debuff = not make sense move or speed characters. also 3-4 sp all skills and debuffs...why? this dammage would be 7-8 sp because very high its dammage potencial.

Ok I understand now ur point, can’t have more defense do I’m not willing to touch armor sets gear and other stuff, only skills tree.

HP for Martial artist, can be done by increasing a little bit his CON earnings per lvl, I don’t have the table to check that out, so it will take me a while figure it out.

Never the less, I’m not pretty sure about, messing whit base stats, that could be a total mess. Let me think what we can do to make MA a little more resistant’s,

I thought that double the Evade UP skill to 734 dodge will be enough, let me see what can I find.

Thx for Ur thoughts

No mentions on Shadow Knight?......The class is built to be OP so I believe it would require almost complete reconstruction to be fair lol.

Hi Birdman, I know I havent touch Shadow Knight, I know its kind of OP, so intead of making it weacker, I just trying to improve all the other classes.

Let me know what kind of changes do u meant about SK, I hope u can giveme some examples.

Thx and I will be lokking forward to ur reply.

Hi Blazing, this is what I could found about the Swordman Energy skills.

In order to make them useable whit out increasing the amount of SP I simple change places for them so it will be at the top of the skill tree. this will save u 2 SP, so u can maxed them whit a little improvement on the Focused Kame.

Skill tree will look like the image I post

and will be adding to the kame the next atribiute:

Swordsman:

Focused Kamehameha, Max lvl:
    Energy:550 (Damage Increased when critical hit is succesfull)
    Energy:258% (Damage Increased when critical hit is succesfull)

Let me know ur thoughts

Hi, I didnt understood, what will u like to be changed, can u make it more simple,
    The onyl thing I understand is the inability from martial artist to get closer to the enemy.

I will be looking forward to ur reaply.

Thx.

wait mrhunt, u work for DBOG ?

No bro, I dont work for DBOG, but I like to spend some time trying to balance classes, Im a dragon ball fan so I will love too se a super improved server, super fun, super balanced, super crowded, whit my super friends while im playing as Super Saiyan.

I hope u can let me know ur toguht on the changes I mentioned before, I will be lookifn forward to ur thoughts.

Thumbs up.

U can wish for the SSJ transformation any time whit the correct dragon balls, but yet u still gonna need lvl 40 to be able to use the skill.
    Thumbs up bro.

Something I thought of for Swordsman is raising the SP for Prepared to Roar and Fortitude to 7 and 5 respectively (matching Spirited Roar and Might in boost). Reason why I say this is because Swordsman can also be playable as an energy class since their energy skills deal almost the same base damage as the physical skills not to mention Burning Attack is a great PvE skill (though I'd probably drop its AoE from 20m to 15m since misuse can easily get you killed from mob swarms).

As for the Turtles' Defense buffs, I wouldn't rid of the debuff defense completely. Perhaps make the loss in the opposite defense half the boost instead of double it? Makes it more balanced than simply ridding the defense drop entirely. Also I think Crit Hit Rate would be more balanced at 16 instead of 18, but that's more my opinion.

Granting Ults/Grand Chefs that kind of status resistance is too much, especially if the effect gets capped later on. I don't know a whole lot about the classes though so I'll let someone else handle that.

I see ur point...for the swordsman..
    more SP so u can get energy attaks maxed, let me work on that, dont think I can do more SP, but let me find a way he can use them whit out more SP.

The turtles, u might be right for the 16 Energy Critical hit rate, let me chek the numbers again, cuz for this changes I use fibonacci numbers and other typ of statidistic methods to came up whit them. I will review them.

Same for Mightys majins, I will review them.

Thx for ur commments bro.

Thumbs up.

Thats basically what it used to do in the original DBO but it was just Crit Rate i believe.Also if the LP EP drains is the same then kaioken x20 will be god mode because 10946% CrDA is god mode and 1771 CHR is over 100%.
    The Kaio Ken amplifies the user's speed, power, mental acuity and physical prowess (Goku himself stated this in the manga).

U may be right, I only watched the Anime. Thx for letting me know

These are some changes I have being working on:

1. - Fighter

Evade UP, Max lvl:

• Increases Dodge Rate by 734 (passive)

Blitz Fist, Max lvl:

• Duration: 01:02 or 62 sec

Ki Burst, Max lvl:

• Reduce EP consumption by 41%
    • Increases Attack speed by 10% (passive)

The purpose of these changes is to remove from in game the “Dodge Pot” , add some balance to fighters dodge capabilities and enhance his pve functions. Fighter is prety good for pvp this will make it fun and more usefull for pve.

2.- Swordsman

Evade UP, Max lvl:

• Increases Dodge Rate by 734 (passive)

Now Swordsman can ressit combat a little better.

3. - Turtle Hermit

Prehistoric Turtle Mastery, Max lvl:

• Increases Energy Critical Hit Rate by 18 (passive)

Physical Defense Boost, Max lvl:

• Energy Defense Decreased by 0

Spiritual Defense Boost, Max lvl:
    PhysicalDefense Decreased by 0

Now Turtle Hermit had a little more resistence on combat and a little better on pvp.

4. - Crane Hermit

Resist It[i], Max lvl:

Increases Status Resistance Rate by 284

Secret Crane Success, Max lvl:
    Increases Success Rate by 252 (passive)

Now Crane Hermit is more efficient on DOT and more resistence to any type of debuffs, even stuns.

5. - Dark Warrior Skills

Demon Wave, Max lvl:
    Energy Damage 172% 140% Burn Damage every 2 sec. Duration: 10 sec.

Talon Defense, Max lvl:

Increase Physical Defense by 1370 Increase Energy Defense by 1370

Now Dark Warrior has a "AOE Bold Strike", that will make it useful and it becomes a true tank worthy to taking it to pvp

6. - Ultimate Majin and Grandchief Majin Skills

Status Resistence, Max lvl:
    Increased Status Resistence Rate by 604%

Now majins are to dam resistence to Debuffs and DOTs stuns and everything else. Good luck tryign to stun this class

(Almost like in the anime)

12. - Plasma Majin & Karma Majin Skills

Critical Spiritual Damage, Max lvl:

Increase Energy Critical Hit Rate by 23

Now Karmas are deadly when transforming into "kid Bu", perfect for farming. (u will have trouble choosing between turtles and karmas)

These are the changes I see it will Balance classes a little better.
    Notice Shadow Knight, Dendes and Pokos dont have any modification.

Let me know your thoughts.

The wrong thing with that is that dogis are a single piece of equipment. Think about this: Right now, my "going around" set is the orange suit with black shirt for the chest, blue pants for legs, and the orange "trunks-like" boots. You can't make a look like that with a Dogi. Dogis only limits the way you can customize your character. But, if you have both things, say the transmogrification system, and dogis of the different sets on game, that would be just the best thing.

U maybe right.

This is a very thought subject, what a bout this.

Make Kaioken Infinite... what?, yes u read me, infinite number of kaioken, it means that, if u can get gear and a party to hold kaioken x20, super awesome.

But

Kaioken will increases Critical Damage (CrDa) and Critical Hit Rate (CHR) only,all other stats must not change.,

(LP and EP consumption must remain the same)

It will be like this.

Kaioken x1 = 10% CrDa, 2 CHR

Kaioken x2 = 20% CrDa, 3 CHR

Kaioken x3 = 30% CrDa, 5 CHR

Kaioken x4 = 50% CrDa, 8 CHR

Kaioken x5 = 80% CrDa, 13 CHR

Kaioken x6 = 130% CrDa, 21 CHR

Kaioken x7 = 210% CrDa, 34 CHR

Kaioken x8 = 340% CrDa, 55 CHR

Kaioken x9 = 550% CrDa, 89 CHR

Kaioken x10 = 890% CrDa, 144 CHR

.....etc

Kaioken x20 = 10946% CrDa, 1771 CHR

(Fibonacci Numbers)

This way u will need critical hit rate gear to make it work on ur own, and critical power or Con gear for parties.

This also give other races the opportunity to be useful, now Nameks and Bu´s can have an intense amount of power for pve.

They way I understand Kaioken is the technique too increases your damage, not speed, resistance, defense or any other attribute.

Let me now your toughs about it

THX

Agree, need improvement.

Party mechanics should induce better rewards than solo farming.

So Zeny, Exp and Drop rate should be increased during party.

Maybe 10% per each member, so max party is 5, it means u will get 50% more everything in a 5 member’s party. Sounds way much better

This is a MUST CHANGE

Yea I understand and it really sounds like a great idea, it really do, besides u got a strong point on ur thought about unique characters.

Now, may be some other ways to accomplished that, for example.

There are a lot of sets on game, from lvl 1 armor sets to lvl 70, CC, tmq5 etc.

What we can do is, to make a new dogi for every armor set on the game, this way the amount of dogis will be increased, and the amount of looks will be huge, this way also enable the option to use spiritist looks on a martial artist and vice versa for every class.

No matter how will be done, it’s a great idea and I will like to be implemented.

Thumbs up

Since the Dragon Balls are like copies of Dende's can't they be like an item at a high price in the cash shop? I mean guys like me who can't donate can at the very least get the exciting thrill of collecting and eventually a whole set.

That is a very interesting idea bro, and I like it, so shenron can have a wish where u can get Cash Points, he can give u 5 or 10, dont know exactly how much. But its defently a great idea.
    Super thumbs up bro

Some times there is a protocol that servers use where if u had a very low conectivity whit the server, this one will kick u out automatically, and it doesnt need to be DBO Global server, some times are Regional DRNA servers, not becouse u have a bad internet, in some countries, the intertnet infrastructure losses a lot of data when sended or reciving, due the regional conditions.
    In other words if ur country doesnt have optimum internet Infrastructure that might be teh cause.

How can u know?

Try to connect to other servers
    Try to conect to germany servers, taiwain servers, United States servers, New zeland servers etc, using other videogames, so u can be sure aint ur region.

Make a list of witch countries u have a good stability and wichs one u cant connect whit.
    This way u will get a good idea wich areas are good for u to get connected.

I used to get connected to Taiwain servers when DBO was there and never had a connectivity issuee even im at the other side of the world, but whit other games I had some issues on Canada servers and Canada is a country whit suposed very good internet service, dont know why.

Rememebr, u can do mantinience to ur PC and ur router, uninstall and re isntal DBO.

Try the basic things first

Hope u can make it bro, we want to see u in game.

Thumbs up