Posts by Rinder

Hey, welcome back.

Sadly, being able to purchase costumes have been removed from the cash shop. If you would like to buy costumes now, you'll have to use the wagu machine (which I don't recommend you use it) or farm and buy one from Auction or someone. It's pretty risky to use wagu machine (especially since it barely goes down anymore) but if you're up for the challenge then so be it! ^^

When you go to discard your vehicle THE ONE FROM POPO BOX ONLY causes you to crash (I've tried discarding this vehicle about 5 times and I crashed every single time). However, if you discard the vehicles from Cash Shop, you don't crash. It works perfectly fine.
    image0.gifimage0.gif

Code
    hello my name is liloulou my windows is updated i have installed AIO but I still have this error message can not run the game please help me

Hi,
    you want to make sure you extract the files with WinRAR (64bit) and try installing it again. If that doesn't work then go your Aio Folder and look for these following folders and applications. First, you have to find svcpackfolder. Once you found it, click it and look for the Packages folder. Then look for the DX9 folder. There should be an application called DX90c_Addon_Installer. Install that and it should fix your problem.

help1.jpg

help2.jpg

help3.jpg

help4.jpg

maybe but i want someone that has the info to tell me 100%, i'm not grinding again to max my crafting, i rather stop playing and watch minecraft tutorials lol

It’s not a maybe. It is going to happen. If craft level got wiped in pob to make ob then it will happen again in ob to dbog 2.0

You will notice that you’ll get an error stating: The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application.

So here’s how to fix it.

1. Before you do anything, make sure you reinstall visual C++ on components of your OS.

2. You have to download the AIO Driver Package. Download here: http://www.mgnad.com/download-…kage-fix-0xc00007b-error/

3. Extract the files (All will be available in one folder)

4. Run the application. PLEASE WAIT UNTIL THE EXTRACTION IS DONE!!!

5. Check to make sure every application is selected.

6. If every application is selected, click Install. WAIT UNTIL IT IS COMPLETELY DONE INSTALLING OR IT’LL KEEP GIVING YOU THE ERROR. THIS MAY TAKE A WHILE.

7. Once it is fully done installing, run your game (I recommend running it as an administrator) and it should work.

Typed Version:

http://www.mgnad.com/how-to-fi…07b-in-windows-108-187-2/

Video Version: https://youtu.be/UgwPlX5uNfs

Thanks to Hardlock for showing me how to fix this problem :)

Do we keep our crafting levels? is going to be a pain in the ass if we lose it, dont we just get all our characters back to level 1?

and what about ssj and the dragon buffs?

It will be completely wiped. No craft level, zeni, dogis, etc. Everyone will start from level 1 but if their character is level 30 or higher in OB at the moment, you’ll receive a level up 30 in your inventory.

yep! definitely like that, and sorry for the pic not showing. should be fixed now

If you take a look on the mini-map on the upper right corner, you can see that (in dev server) there's no icon to tell what mobs you specifically need to kill. On live server, you can clearly tell which mobs you need to focus on killing. E.g.,

bug2.jpgbug22.jpg

I will quote some ideas that I have, I do not know whether it was said or not.

- have the bank shared in the account, because some classes are not so good for ccdg.

This needs to be added asap. If daneos is thinking about making equipment bounded and maybe other things bound, it would be reasonable to put this into place.

Well, this Community is 90% toxic, selfish suckers anyways. Although they wrote down rules for the Vote, they still keep doing fake votes. Most of them for NO, which was expected. What do you expect of a community filled with ppl like that? Those ppl and what they wanted made DBOG crap af. Class balance got f*cked even more instead of getting better. Some classes didn't get any changes...Really hate the majority of this community. Wish Daneos would just add all suggestiions i made so far to make the game harder xD

I personally think majority of the people making fake accounts for no are chinese that have +15 CC90 armor/weapons + (a few w budokai aura). They will never understand about the economy, they only care about themselves. And it’s funny that people are only voting because they put hard work into their gears which I get. I understand, but people have to stop thinking about all the hard work they’ve put in for a moment and realize how the bad economy is + bug/dupes, etc. Dude I have +15 with aura and 11 characters and I still want a wipe xD I don’t give a crap about cash points because the items will be worthless until they’re actually worth the zeni. Most people who vote no are selfish because of the process of leveling is difficult knowing this game has one of the easiest leveling process ever, their hard work is gone (which I stated above). Here’s my question. WHAT IF broken option comes back and it’ll be difficult to get anything past +10? People want this game so easy (as far as upgrade) and yet if something like that happens, they’ll complain even more and want it how it is now. I’d honestly would be more grateful if the broke option comes back and puts everyone in the same upgrade rank place. So that people won’t feel inferior against another.

P.s., majority of the ideas you put I usually agree with xD