Posts by Chinwuke

You pretty much just copied my idea for a thread with your own ideas. But yeah, Iceman already suggested something similar to you and I already debunked it, making every class tanky just defeats the purpose of certain classes and is a lazy sloppy way of balance/making this game take skill. You want longer fights? Okay my plan makes fights longer naturally since it removes the "Increase when critical is succesful" effect, meaning really only SM vs SM and maybe turtle vs turtle will be a fast fight, but that's really it. Even Fighter vs Fighter will be naturally longer since they won't be able to kill eachother with one shot anymore.

I agree with most of this but would have to hear more. For example in what way could a fighter consistently be able to beat a dende or ulti without the high damage. Unless maybe their dodge was high enough that a dende or ult could rarely hit them without sacrificing con for focus or something

lol you so mad, iv litterly never used htb, and iv never seen anyone using it either while fighting bosses.... if you need “time” to heal, maybe you should teach your healers how to play, but meh, im indifferent with this update as iv never or seen anyone use it

an example is if a player dies in CC dungeon, the healer can’t heal while reviving but if someone htb’s the boss they can revive. It makes pve a little bit harder but I’m good with it either way

Don't understand half of what you're saying but I do agree that HTB should be usable on all other bosses. Just boss event where people spam just to be annoying

Make boss drops that bind (or just all boss drops) never be a mystery item. I hope this is possible. People can't see what they are rolling dice for. May not need it and then can't trade or sell it.

Have all items in dungeons never disappear unless the dungeon is reset as it was in retail.

Only did Kraken twice so far but noticed that Poison doesn't stack like in retail. (haven't done cell yet)

i never said 2-3 mounths and dude what left in game ? some ud's 5-6 fixe also 2bids cc150 that's all what left ( bids and cc150 are lvl 70 cap we won't get there until like 5-6 mounths so he starts the OB and fix those things then fixe quests and here we go

yea logically that makes sense, but talk to me in 2-3 months and see where we are lol. I’m hopeful tho

We still using this thread to report budokai bugs right?

Today's party budokai- the purple 10% revives work but not the brown 100% revives (even though an item was used the player didn't revive) And I don't think the party revives work either but didn't personally test so not 100% sure.

After a team gets 5 kills (or the # of people in the party) the match ends even if someone is alive and time isn't up - not how it's supposed to work.

In prelims and in each round after, one person wasn't in the party. Was a different person each time - maybe who goes in last, I'm not sure.

In our second round one of our player's app closed after teleporting into the ring - he was the one not in the party. Although when he relogged he was in the party but could not teleport to the ring - I think you were able to in retail.

Edit: our DC healed from outside the ring

Recently the stats of dogi balls have been modified. Those effects are the ones you could get before, not now.

And at the moment are not available the legendary balls.

Regards

so are you saying the stats in the guide are up to date? Cuz a couple days ago I got 60 hit rate on my halo and no other stat. So it must be the max and not 67 (excellent). Can provide a screen shot later if needed

Its very hard to counter that as arm pull has quite a big range (24m)... if your a fighter or sm you ar fked since you have to get closer to attack even if you see him going to the edge of the plat he can still get you if you dont dash out of range in time... and budokai plat isnt that much bigger... you can try and KD him instead when he gets to the edge, but in the heat of a battle its hard

there are ways to counter. If I meet sendoku in solo, you will see one. I don't have human players anymore so I can't show those strategies but eventually maybe someone else will.