Posts by Chinwuke

It’s believed that NTL originally designed the system so players purposely don’t have their own personal zenni bank as a way to cap zenni, for economic reasons.

For now the only alternative that is suggested, is to do what players conducted back retail Dragon Ball Online which is if you want to store zeni in the bank then it’s best to create your own private guild.

This way you can use it as your own personal storage (as long as you do not recruit any players into the guild) for both in-game items and zeni.

Yea that's what I've been doing since retail but not all can do it. But thanks for the response

I prefer everyone see all the loot, but I was unaware of any lagging issue. Wish there was an option to turn it on and off then.

And let me give you my honest proposition, you don't need to increase the upgrade rate.

But increase the drop rate of the stones from TMQ/UD and keep the same drop rate from papaya.

And if not, we should go with your idea.

Agree with this 1000%. For people worried about there being too many +15s with a higher drop rate, that will not happen (without bug) the increase in +15s compared to if we kept it exactly the same would be "virtually" zero. There would be a little more +8/9/10s. But not a lot of additional gear above that (other than kid gear which would happen either way).

People would still get frustrated with their gear downgrading but it's less so because of the higher availability of stones. The hardcore upgraders will still be the small % with higher upgrades in the community that would happen either way. I am one of these hardcore players (who have a TONNE of experience with not just the current upgrade system but also the methods of getting the resources to upgrade and for the average player combined with this system, it is insane) and I'm still advocating for a higher drop rate from tmq/UD and keeping the same current drop rate for instances.

I think this will be a fair compromise that won't ruin the economy (make it better actually) and still won't make it easy to upgrade if the tmq/UD drop rates went back to how they were before (keeping instance drop rates the same as they are now) But give the average player slightly better gear and have more fun upgrading and playing.

lol I mean a place to put your "own" money where people can not take when they want. You may not see why someone would want to store more than 1kkk or 4kkk but I can. As I'm sure many can but have to share between multiple accounts. When one item can cost more zenni than you can store I think you have a reason to be able to store more zenni.

The game is not about just how you play or how I play. It's the community that you should be concerned with don't you think?

They use it for tanking & tactical stuff like you said. You are kinda right so I agree with you.
    P.S Nameks have the aggro skills enabled while GN but its pretty useless.

Maybe keep the 10 min limit but add effects on their skills that will aggro mobs automatically while using them (GN skills)

or just be able to use the aoe agro's as well as the single Target.

I see many debating about a zenni limit for characters. A way to satisfy all sides, I think, is to be able to put zenni in your bank. It would have an incredibly large cap like 100kkk.

I don't know how easy or difficult this would be to implement but if possible I think it's a good idea.

Thanks all, tryna get 7 cc pieces to +15 lol.

nice job bro, I was going to grind out the top for 32% anti crit jacket few months back, but Daneos delete the CCBD recipe materials when I was almost done, and I couldn't be asked to re do it all again plus some more with only f21 tickets

when OB comes we'll be back on it

I'm not sure but I think rare and legendary lvl26 can be found in the Cash shop in one of those boxes randomly. But I haven't verified it. Perhaps one of the Mods can answer this.

Would be nice to be able to drop rare and legendary in tmq1 hard and/or ud1 hard

Last time I check it, you need lvl 31 for mail function and since you can dual client and trade items, I think lvl 29 for mail function is ok.

About that search option, it is a bit ...., but it should be fixed in future.

not everyone can dual client and some have their kid account on the same account as their adult character they may need to mail. But glad you agree that lvl 29 is ok.

I believe the minimum level to send mail is 30 (I may be wrong). I suggest it be lowered to 29 so kid characters can send mail to their other account(s).

This Auction House issue is probably known by the team but in case it's not I'll mention it here.

The search function doesn't work. If you click on an item (or type it in) to try and find all similar items, it doesn't work as in retail. I expect it'll be fixed by OB but I just wanted to point it out

I'm thinking about selling +15 kid gear and want to get a feel for how much I should sell them for. Weapons and armor random stats (mostly). Can't put them in AH cuz 1kkk is too little.

How much do you think you'd sell or buy them for?

I haven't tested the defense much so I can't speak to it being broken with UD mobs and higher level mobs, although I don't doubt it. Being a healer I don't pay that much attention to defense.

But I will say this. An averagely geared player shouldn't be able to solo a dungeon of his level. Maybe if it takes a long time - like a turtle who can't be hit by the bosses cuz of slow/stop and KD or a healer who kills slow but can heal if not one shotted.

Everyone on the same page there? Kinda the point of dungeons is to have to do them as a team, with a tank, healer, ect (again around the minimum level of that dungeon). Other than like a sky dungeon where you go solo by design.

But again I don't doubt that there are issues with defense.